Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) (10526 Views)

Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement / Check Out These Pictures Of Olamide Taken By TY Bello / Popularly Known Professor Whole Soyinka Confirmed A Strong Cultis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by dammy13(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2016

This is so unbelievable….See More Photos below

Source: http://yarnvibes.com/prof-soyinka-confirmed-as-a-cutist-you-wont-believe-these-pictures/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Lattop(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
short of words 4 nowtongue

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by ozy4christ(f): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Egwu onye okara obi,his life,his business

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by DuchessLily(f): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Heheheheeheehee...

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Take him to court na.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
dammy13:

Source: http://yarnvibes.com/prof-soyinka-confirmed-as-a-cutist-you-wont-believe-these-pictures/

Lalasticlala
some of you bloggers need to be up to date on so many things.this is a very old news.he created pirate back then in the university .

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by johnydon22(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
southniyikaye:
some of you bloggers need to be up to date on so many things.this is a very old news.he created bukaneer back then in the university .
The Pirates bro, Pirates.. Wole Soyinka started cultism in Nigeria along with other patriots though their intentions was obviously different from what it turned into now.

it was for the protection of the ordinary student's right from colonial or authority's oppression

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
johnydon22:
The Pirates bro, Pirates.. Wole Soyinka started cultism in Nigeria along with other patriots though their intentions was obviously different from what it turned into now.

it was for the protection of the ordinary student's right from colonial or authority's oppression
sorry thanks for the correction,I intend to write pirate.shebi na dem dey sail?
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by bqlekan(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Stale undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Gidoka(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wole Soyinka was one of the founding Fathers of Pirates Club in Nigeria
he was part of the group that brought the frat to Nigeria (An act he later Regretted)
because a lot of youths have now abused the essence.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Remii(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
southniyikaye:
some of you bloggers need to be up to date on so many things.this is a very old news.he created bukaneer back then in the university .
. lol, teacher pls no teach wrong thing. he co founded the pirates, not bucanner, that was in 50s at UI. graduated members of Pirates are called Seadogs, they are not secret members, they meet openly in big hotels, no mask, many of them started the federal road safety corps with kongi

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
So what?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by hrhobi1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
What did God say when he made the first black man? "Damn, I burnt one."

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by cruzita(f): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
the more we age the more we know more .I won't be surprised d day I hear that Buhari was once a pastor
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by greatme2good(f): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
His life,his business. who I'm I to judge him.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by royallord1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
southniyikaye:
say wat u know....my friend angry
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
royallord1:

say wat u know....my friend angry
ogbeni swerve,I said something atleast and I was corrected.you should have said something to the op too or have I not been corrected enough?
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by flokii: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yeah!

he is one of the founding fathers of d first cult group in Nigerian tertiary institutions..

PYRATES Confraternity

so what??

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by flokii: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
southniyikaye:
sorry thanks for the correction,I intend to write pirate.shebi na dem dey sail?

Sailors plenty...

they all came out from d pyrates...

d likes of bucaneers, aromates (SVC) etc. etc.

just that d devil has his own way of turning things around for evil... d intent then was diff. from what we have now

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
You mean a powerless cultist undecided
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by DONADAMS(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmm...very bad
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by appyola(f): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is a stale news now,r u rily in this country
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by great664(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
southniyikaye:
grin grin grin You need to be up to date. He didn't create Buccaneer but he is one of the 7 founder of Pirate (Sea Dogs)

It's a shame that after seeing the many life claim by what he founded , he continue doing it instead of coming out to reject and renounce it . shame2 Nigeria and their elders
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Goridoe(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
[size=14pt]so u just dey know say he was one out of those who founded PIRATE..

OP is definitely not from nigeria, you must be from "Trinidad and Tobago" [/size] undecided
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by great664(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gidoka:
Wole Soyinka was one of the founding Fathers of Pirates Club in Nigeria
he was part of the group that brought the frat to Nigeria (An act he later Regretted)
because a lot of youths have now abused the essence.
please can you point to me a link or evidence that showed He regreted creating or being a founder even when we know the ideologies ainy same? Pls educate me.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
and so? Is it your life?
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by aolumaxi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
southniyikaye:
he didn't create buca ooo.... sea pyrates was wah he created..
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
great664:
grin grin grin You need to be up to date. He didn't create Buccaneer but he is one of the 7 founder of Pirate (Sea Dogs)

It's a shame that after seeing the many life claim by what he founded , he continue doing it instead of coming out to reject and renounce it . shame2 Nigeria and their elders

He created a frat not a cult. Why should he reject or renounce a fraternity?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
dammy13:

Lalasticlala

OP, it is a fraternity not a cult.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by great664(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
folksync:

He created a frat not a cult. Why should he reject or renounce a fraternity?
Hello did I mention cult or Frat?

Whatever he created that resulted to the birth of others which has killed so many youths in our Institution , as a living elder what's there to renounce or reject since the ideology is not same again.... He could do that to make others run from making same mistake but he re-branded it and others also follow suit to rebrand theirs but the killing continue:

Check:

Pirate - u already know.

Aye -

Viking - Norsemen Club

Eiye - supreme Eiye Confraternity

Maphite- GCA Charity
and so on: but the killing continue,

So leave BRANDING Soyinka is a Cultist and a shameless one.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by olaboy001(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Let's go to FP then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dammy Krane To Buy Land For A Fan / Will Smith’s Son Jaden Comes Out As Gay, Dating Tyler The Creator (video) / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.