Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Girl And Her Selfishness Behaviour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl And Her Selfishness Behaviour (445 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl And Her Selfishness Behaviour by Sador10: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
its been a year I dated my girl,but she cannot let me talk to any other girl ,her behaviour is given me concern p

ls what should I do.
Re: My Girl And Her Selfishness Behaviour by mperoakeem(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op, no vex oo, how old are u

Cos ur English speaks a lot bout u
Re: My Girl And Her Selfishness Behaviour by ELgordo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
DROP HER LIKE A BAD HABIT
Re: My Girl And Her Selfishness Behaviour by ScofieldBello(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
You need to remove the PLANK in your eyes first. Then we would know if you'd see the TOOTHPICK in Sador10's eyes.

Thank me later.

mperoakeem:
Op, no vex oo, how old are u

Cos ur English speaks a lot bout u
Re: My Girl And Her Selfishness Behaviour by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
*given*=*Giving*
Pele
She's not secured ni

(1) (Reply)

Wat Should I Do Biko?? / Happy Sunday To You All / Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.