Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women (2486 Views)

South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) / See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by GodpunishBuhari: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Oh well...that was the best word I could use to describe them...no offense meant grin grin did you read all what OP wrote? grin even called us tooth pick tongue

I didn't read the write up I jumped to your comment Lol
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

I didn't read the write up I jumped to your comment Lol
Okay then...read!
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Nice....I'm sure you slept well
Oh yeah' i slept well, No nightmares...

And you?
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Now that's funny grin

Pokello's season..it was interesting lol ....I was so pissed it didn't hold last year angry angry hopefully this year sha

Okay please grin cry

Morning hun kiss sure you slept well?
She is so slim with her flat yansh angry.. Indeed, it was an interesting season..

Me loved some Pokey & Elikem grin kiss.. They can so make you jealous.. They berra do this year if not........, they will loose lotta fans sad..

Did she just beg grin? **fans myself** I will show you later today..

I slept well, though PH is hot sad.. I have been sleeping on my birthday suit grin.. Brezzzz must touch every...every...oo
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

She is so slim with her flat yansh angry.. Indeed, it was an interesting season..

Me loved some Pokey & Elikem grin kiss.. They can so make you jealous.. They berra do this year if not........, they will loose lotta fans sad..

Did she just beg grin? **fans myself** I will show you later today..

I slept well, though PH is hot sad.. I have been sleeping on my birthday suit grin.. Brezzzz must touch every...every...oo
Elikem the tailor grin kiss I really like him....he's cute lipsrsealed

Be feeling fly ooo grin tongue waiting...

Same here in owerri.....though not too hot....a bit cold at night...
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Caringguy:
Oh yeah' i slept well, No nightmares...

And you?
Sure I did too.
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Sure I did too.
Oh okay,

Your pics pls!
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Caringguy:
Oh okay,

Your pics pls!
grin why?
Like you haven't seen it before?
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Wow! Wow!! You are........................
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
grin why?
Like you haven't seen it before?
Oh no, i haven't, i'm still a newbie here
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Caringguy:
Oh no, i haven't, i'm still a newbie here
I'll let you know whenever I do.
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
I'll let you know whenever I do.
()Ook
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Monalisa185(f): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
HerexG:

You are welcome Beautiful, do ve a great day
thank you hun...do have a nice one too; D

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Wont Believe What This Guys Are Doing Inside A Swimming Pool (photo+video) / Whats Your Most Favourite s!x Position / Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.