Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer (830 Views)

Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! / If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer by KUDZ(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INVOLVE IN NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS:

- Become your Own Boss:

When you join the Business, you are now your Own Boss. You get to manage your own organization (Company). You decide when to work; time to work, where to work and how to work, It is freedom of the highest order

-Fulfil Your Dreams:

Oh yes, it is quite unfortunate some of us has gone from grownups to givenups
The good news is Network Marketing gives you the opportunity to realize your dreams in life. Ultimately, Money in your pocket is not a dream; it is about you living: live on your own terms and if you don't have a dream: Call me we can fix that. It is time to Dream On. Dream Big & Start Small

-Learn How To Coach Others For Success:

Frankly there is nothing more rewarding than helping others to achieve success. The greatness news about networking marketing is that you must help others. Do this with satisfaction and guess what financial rewards are yours.

-Learn Leverage:

The beauty of Network Marketing is that it helps you understand the leverage attribute when it comes to your success in achieving greater wealth.

-Learn Speaking Skills:

Oh ooooooo, this is amazing for real,
Listen; as you start to talk to more people with your network Business you naturally improve your speaking skills.
That's the same You, You get much better

-Learn Marketing Skills:

You will learn how to market yourself, the truth is you're selling yourself, then your business and your products
Listen to me; it is all about you.

-You Earn a Residual Income:

Talking about that, Network Marketing provides you with a Residual Income, You earn even when you are asleep.
After putting in great effort and working hard, you will eventually earn a passive income...

COME LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO THE NETWORKING BUSINESS THAT EASE A LOT OF STRESS FROM YOU AND HAVE A GOOD COMPENSATION SCHEME.

-YOU SIGN UP WITH VERY CHEAP ONE TIME FEE

-YOU DONT HAVE TO SELL ANY PRODUCT.

Chat me up on whatsapp or give me a call: 09051890494

Network Marketing: The business of the 21st Century.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer by orfilla4(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice list of pros about affiliate marketing their.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer by Vanije: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Discover a multi trilion dollar network company with
-Curative herbal products
-Binary system of compensation plan
-No compulsory monthly purchase
-Weekly payment
-No fixed target

(07084430249;Call/WhatsApp)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer by wadetaw202: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Vanije:
Discover a multi trilion dollar network company with
-Curative herbal products
-Binary system of compensation plan
-No compulsory monthly purchase
-Weekly payment
-No fixed target

(07084430249;Call/WhatsApp)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer by wadetaw202: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
op, you didn't mention "learning to be a good walker". Because you may have to walk from one end of Lagos to another before making sales.

You also didnt mention "learning to sell unreasonably expensive items".

You also didn't mentions" learning to lie to people that they will make millions, win tear rubber Hyundai and travel abroad" when you gan making the promises have never left your street since you were born and you have been as shoeless as the shoeless version of GEJ since your mama born you.

So op, which is the network marketing program you stylishly want to introduce here?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
some people made it from network marketing, so quit making it look so bad.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer by KUDZ(m): 1:47am On Apr 21, 2016
wadetaw202:
op, you didn't mention "learning to be a good walker". Because you may have to walk from one end of Lagos to another before making sales.

You also didnt mention "learning to sell unreasonably expensive items".

You also didn't mentions" learning to lie to people that they will make millions, win tear rubber Hyundai and travel abroad" when you gan making the promises have never left your street since you were born and you have been as shoeless as the shoeless version of GEJ since your mama born you.

So op, which is the network marketing program you stylishly want to introduce here?

Well, Network marketing doesn't necessarily mean you sell products. Make your research well. The fact that you had a bad experience with a company doesn't make the whole industry a devil.

Thanks.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer by Nairasolutions: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Be proud of the mlm platform and mention the name.. Forever, gnld, tianshi, greenworld, trevo, alliance, armway, avenues2wealth, etc
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer by Esy2luv: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
ALLIANCE IS VERY GOOD AND LUCRATIVE
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer by Brownzola(m): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2016
I am networker with alliance in motion...the no one top direct selling company of 2016. Since I've partner with the company I've never lack in terms of money and good health. Alliance in motion global give us free professional training on how to move the business forward and be an extraordinary millionaire. Believe it or not AIM Global is the best. Their marketing plan is flexible and the products are superactive. Chat with me on whatsapp and let me show you how to go about it with atleast 36000 no monthly purchase necessary. 07035071971. Serious minded only pls.

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw Your Fiver, Upwork, Freelancer Earnings @ The Best Rate Ever. / Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 / I'm Attending The 6th Nigeria International Tradefair Abuja, Lets Meet There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.