Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: (12989 Views)

Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? / Most Admired Actors In Nollywood.(pictures) / Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by MrCrackles(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2009
damola1:

Is dat the best you can do,  expected more from someone with 13k post,
If you do not have something reasonable to say, simply shut up!!!, 

U dont want it with me, trust me tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by Andy1985ng(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2009
From who is the humble actor/actress to what is nollywood to when nollywood go open officially to the beef on 13000+ posts! This might turn out to be a very interesting thread. Keep it coming!
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by papaejima: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2009
guys i really dont know why many of u waste ur precious time replying to mr crackles postings.men that afo anu is an antagonist and an attention seeker.if u are current with all his postings on this forum,u will notice that they are the same thing.i think the guy have swine flu and i want to alert his govt that he should be quarantined immediately for the health of NL users.his case is one of severe case and obviously incurable. grin grin grin.me think that essa doido gets his kicks out of sick jokes and annoying people. shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by damola1: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

U dont want it with me, trust me tongue tongue tongue grin

Nah,  not about you cracks,  simply about your comments,

I love movies,  I mean I eat, drink, digest and shit movies,  Oh,  I love movies,  Both locally and internationally,

Baba suwe is a class I can never joke with, so is latin,  guy you need to see these guys, In fact, as I dey talk about dem, I need to go and find a way to get their movies, I have been overdragged to watching all these foreign movies lately,

Oh, you want to get serious,  watch the class from Tunde Kelani,  oh my God!!!,  the movies are the best,

There are so many great actors/actresses in Nigeria who have put decades of their lives into expressing what our society is on TV,

There is nothing wrong making a good or bad comment about this or that actor/actress,  you certainly do have the rights to make your own comments,  but that right shouldn't be abused either, 

I respect the works of a lot of our actors/actresses and I cannot force anyone to, but I won't allow you to generalise either,  If you have got beef against a denzel, it still don't mean the entire hollywood is crap, 

Certainly don't want to pick a fight with someone with a fast finger,  but wouldn't want  that person to feel he can say whatever, irrespective of the whatever and get away with it,
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by MrCrackles(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2009
damola1:

Nah, not about you cracks, simply about your comments,

I love movies, I mean I eat, drink, digest and shit movies, Oh, I love movies, Both locally and internationally,

Baba suwe is a class I can never joke with, so is latin, guy you need to see these guys, In fact, as I dey talk about dem, I need to go and find a way to get their movies, I have been overdragged to watching all these foreign movies lately,

Oh, you want to get serious, watch the class from Tunde Kelani, oh my God!!!, the movies are the best,

There are so many great actors/actresses in Nigeria who have put decades of their lives into expressing what our society is on TV,

There is nothing wrong making a good or bad comment about this or that actor/actress, you certainly do have the rights to make your own comments, but that right shouldn't be abused either,

I respect the works of a lot of our actors/actresses and I cannot force anyone to, but I won't allow you to generalise either, If you have got beet against a denzel, it still don't mean the entire hollywood is crap,

Certainly don't want to pick a fight with someone with a fast finger, but wouldn't want  that person to feel he can say whatever, irrespective of the whatever and get away with it,

Fair enough! tongue cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by nana(f): 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2009
Down to earth, up to heaven. The question should be how many of them have u met in real life and how were u treated?
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by chuqudy(m): 12:25am On Jun 22, 2009
Well now I understand what you guys are talking about-The best actor and actress in Nigeria. It is simply Alameiseya and Iyabo Obasanjo.
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by chuqudy(m): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2009
damola1:

Nah, not about you cracks, simply about your comments,

I love movies, I mean I eat, drink, digest and shit movies, Oh, I love movies, Both locally and internationally,

Baba suwe is a class I can never joke with, so is latin, guy you need to see these guys, In fact, as I dey talk about dem, I need to go and find a way to get their movies, I have been overdragged to watching all these foreign movies lately,

Oh, you want to get serious, watch the class from Tunde Kelani, oh my God!!!, the movies are the best,

There is nothing wrong making a good or bad comment about this or that actor/actress, you certainly do have the rights to make your own comments, but that right shouldn't be abused either,

I respect the works of a lot of our actors/actresses and I cannot force anyone to, but I won't allow you to generalise either, If you have got beef against a denzel, it still don't mean the entire hollywood is crap,

Certainly don't want to pick a fight with someone with a fast finger, but wouldn't want that person to feel he can say whatever, irrespective of the whatever and get away with it,

You shit movies. Na waa for youooo.
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by darmilorla(f): 2:41am On Jun 22, 2009
av never spoken 2 any of them, so i dont knw,
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by princeleo1: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2009
segun arinze
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by SeanT21(f): 6:07am On Jun 22, 2009
Stella Damascus- Seems Nice

Genevieve Nnaji- Her personality on her fanbook seems nice.She even chat with fans sometimes.

Kate Henshaw Nuttal-From her personality on facebook she seems nice and down 2 earth!!
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by mystikal(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2009
happen 2 have met a few of them so called Nollywood Stars via my best friend who is into the Showbiz thingy a lot in Naija!

I think dem folks are just regular people who will be nice 2 u, if u're nice 2 them, and might seem distant and cold if they perceive any resentment from you as well. Or u might even catch some on a bad day. my experience wiv Desmond
seem some dont normally do very well anyway with strangers like Omotola, Ms Nnaji,i might be wrong, some just plain rude, like that dude tht got beaten in Katsina, lol.

Ini Edo n Rita are fun ppl esp after a few alcohol n stuff, Bimbo, chatterbox!Mary ann appollo, amazing fun.
I think Olu Jacobs is quite down 2 earth, inspite of his status, he seem genuiinely nice n interested.
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by sexyLeamon(f): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2009
down to earth? can't say don't know them personally
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by Dean85: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2009
well, if i,d say stella damasus
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by alex406(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2009
They should all go to hell.
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by popegirl(f): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2009
Funke Akinadele is better
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by Omolola1(f): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2009
stella damasus nzeribe
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2009
//
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by teissys(f): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2009
I don't know who is down to earth or not but I love Chioma Chukwuka
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by lekwas: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2009
Guys i do not understand why anybody should fight over this topic. Its all about our individual opinions and it does not have to use foul languages. now to the topic; Nollywood stars are just like everyone of us. for those of us seating in as judges on this topic if we have the privilege of being video recorded at an event we may not sleep for nights, talking more of being on air for a 15 minutes talkshow. think of this stars who spend the most of their time on set, in front of cameras and lights, it may affect the way they perceive the world around them and also give them a bloated ego of who they really are. but that's to say the least, they are just humans, some are our friends, neighbours or even enemies.
but i have met some who are really cool. talk of Stella damasus-Nzeribe, Kate henshaw-Nuttal, Foluke Daramola. for the men, i cant really say, you know this Male thing.
but i think, some of our actors and actresses are trying, they may not be world class yet, but they will get there
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by Witi(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2009
Really, this issue is a serious one Nija needs a movie industry that will be made up of talented and well equipped Producers, Directors and Actors. Bulk of what we call movies from nollywood or crackerwood are recycled except very few ones say 3% credits to producers like Tade Ogidan and  co. sad
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by clemcykul(f): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2009
@TOPIC
RMD
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by koolchicco: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2009
chuqudy:

Well now I understand what you guys are talking about-The best actor and actress in Nigeria. It is simply Alameiseya and Iyabo Obasanjo.
tongue

I was thinking of TAFA BALOGUN too!! tongue tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by shezy(f): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2009
Babatunde Fasola and Funke Akindele (a.k.a Jenifer)
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by omooloye1(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2009
This Mr Crackles is an attention seeker.He is better ignored jare.

You can only find out if someone is down to earth or not by
getting close to them
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by teissys(f): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2009
No allow Mr. Brashy catch you Omo grin
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by Phemour: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2009
smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by omooloye1(f): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
teissys:

No allow Mr. Brashy catch you Omo grin

Wetin he go do? He's just too insultive for my liking.
Always swearing at every opportunity.
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by darqly(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2009
Aki and Papaya grin
They're so DOWN to earth, they're near the frigging earth ALWAYS!
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by mamagee3(f): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2009
Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by nana(f): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2009
darqly:

Aki and Papaya grin
Dude! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
darqly:

Aki and Papaya grin
Chei!! those smallies don fall ona hands  grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orezi Denies Burning The Nigerian Currency / Rahama Or Umuani? / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.