Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Need A Formal And Good Phone Engineering Coy . - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need A Formal And Good Phone Engineering Coy . (981 Views)

Recommend A Place At Ikeja Where I Can Learn Phone Engineering / Phone Engineering / What are the 5 Major Problems Found In Smart Phone Engineering ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Formal And Good Phone Engineering Coy . by zuzuki: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please I want to learn PHONE ENGINEERING . IKEJA or Egbeda in lagos will be ideal.
I will need special arrangement as regards when I come to the center because am currently working but my work is flexible enough to accommodate time within d week.
I need to learn new skill and phone and gadgets seems to be my area of interest or passion so to speak.

I will be glad if I can get recommendations here ,or if you are an engineer who can train me ....... please do reply here.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Need A Formal And Good Phone Engineering Coy . by samrovers: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2016
[quote][/quote] You may learn how to repair phones, Laptops and decoders at McDorsey service Company Limited. With over 13 years Experience Mcdorsey can train you to become a professional Mobile Phones, Decoders and Laptop Technician in one month.

Get The Skills To Live The Way You Want! Secure Admission in the 1 (one) month intensive Training Program for Mobile Phone, Decoder, and Laptop Repairs . McDorsey will also support you to set up & run your own repair center! Enrollment is still on-going interested candidates can now apply
online by clicking on the link https://docs.google.com/a/mcdorsey.com/forms/d/1MN4wc-DdbvLys081fHI7bqIOG1Sz6t0_52W8HaDXMRw/viewform?usp=send_form For more further information please contact 08172806437, 08098333299 or E-mail training@mcdorsey.com

Re: Need A Formal And Good Phone Engineering Coy . by samrovers: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
zuzuki:
Please I want to learn PHONE ENGINEERING . IKEJA or Egbeda in lagos will be ideal.
I will need special arrangement as regards when I come to the center because am currently working but my work is flexible enough to accommodate time within d week.
I need to learn new skill and phone and gadgets seems to be my area of interest or passion so to speak.

I will be glad if I can get recommendations here ,or if you are an engineer who can train me ....... please do reply here.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Wifi Hacker / Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts / help o, i Want To Double MTN Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.