Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital (4484 Views)

How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital / FREE Guide: How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies / How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by GraniteMerchant: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Look For A Reliable & Big Time Granite Supplier
This is a very important step. The supplier must be a very honest and reliable person. He/She must be honest with prices, measurements and your commissions, and must be reliable enough financially to meet up with the demands at any time without delay. This means that the suppliers must have enough capital base or connection with banks and money lenders who can readily make funds available to him whenever the needs arise. Some of the suppliers have good working relationships with the owners of the quarries who can do the deals on behalf of the suppliers or sell to them on credit.

Where To Get Big Time Suppliers
1. Premises of any quarry
2. Granite Suppliers Associations
3. Wherever you can find trucks/trailers for hire
4. Online free and paid advert websites
5. Granite suppliers websites, e.g. www.granitemerchants.com

Your main reason for looking for a reliable and big time supplier are:
1. You have no capital of your own
2. You do no know anything about the business
3. You want to indirectly learn the trade without sounding like a learner or servant to anyone
4. You want to start making money from the business at once, unlike going to do apprenticeship under the supplier and earn nothing. But in this case, you are a commission agent to the big time supplier

What To Discuss With The Supplier
01. Ask him to tell you about the types of granite we have so you won't be sounding like a novice to the buyers.
02. Ask him to give you the price list. The price of granite is usually the same in the same state or environment, the only thing that makes the quotations different is the cost of transportation. Different truck owners/drivers quote different prices, and when added to the constant price of the granite plus the little profit added to it, then we have the total cost.
03. Discuss your commission with the supplier. Please note that the commission is usually very small, but when you add them up in a month you may be receiving something that is as tangible as a salary. A hard-working agent can be making up to N50,000 per week without any financial input if he can generate at least 10 trailer loads of granite supplies per day for 5 working days. Please note that some of these big time suppliers pay commissions weekly or monthly. However, you may ask your supplier to pay you per day for a start so you can have money to do your running around.
04. Know his office address, phone numbers, email address, website address. Please do NOT act as if you doubt his integrity. Do NOT act as if he will run away with your money. Just relax and work with him patiently.
05. Sign a small agreement with him. This is very important because some human beings can be very funny. But I must tell you that majority of them will never sign any agreement with you because they are not learned and/or do not have the time for such. All they expect is that you bring customers and collect your commissions. Period! Whichever way, just use your discretion.
06. Ask for his Facebook id so you can get to know him facially in case you live faraway and do NOT have time to visit him in the office
07. Give him your bank details where you want him to be paying your commissions.

How To Get Your Customers
01. Use the social media, free advertising sites, tell your friends and neighbors about your new business.
02. Do your thorough research about people in need of granite in your area. Dress properly and approach them as a granite supplier and NOT as an agent. Whenever you get to a construction site, well dressed, please do NOT talk to the gate men, always ask for the Site Manager. If they ask for the name of the company you represent, give them the name of the supplier's company name. Ensure you get his permission to do this before you do so.

What To Ask The Buyers
01. What type of granite do you want?
02. How many tonnage do you want?
03. Where do you want it delivered?
04. When do you want it delivered?

Then, contact your source and discuss all these information with him in a private place where the buyer will not hear you when speaking on phone. Then, go back and give them the well prepared quotation. As soon as the quotation is approved or the contract is awarded, you can forward it to the supplier who will be very happy to take it from there.

Major Types of Granite
The following are the major types of granite:
01. Hardcore
02. Stone Dust
03. Stone Base
04. 1/4" Granite
05. 1/2" Granite
06. 5/8" Granite
07. 3/4" Granite

PLEASE NOTE
Only very few suppliers have websites and easy to work with. A good example is www.granitemerchants.com

Who Can Do This Granite Supplying Business?
Men
Women
Boys
Girls
Educated
Non-Educated
Undergraduates
Corpers
Applicants
Part-time Workers
Full-time Workers
Individuals
Corporate Bodies
Associations
Everyone can do this business.

For more FREE information, questions and coaching on how to start supplying granite without capital, please PM me for FREE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by dfree1: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Please I'm interested in this business my WhatsApp 08087977915
Re: How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by harpy4(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
I'm also interested sir.
Re: How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by Olayiwola124(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2019
Am also interested in this granite supplying business. This is my WhatsApp no 08027586232
Re: How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by emorodili: 2:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Interested
Re: How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by adelafe2019: 4:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Thanks o.p. Pls. add my WhatsApp no. 09076976862
Re: How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by realonecrilar(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm interested too, 08137186463 is my what's app no.
Re: How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by isaacotokhagua: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Am interested in it. 08148371196
Re: How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by Succy1994: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good evening sir
Pls I'm interested in the business 08130281112
Add me up
Re: How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by ighedosajam2018: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
07083939734 add me
Re: How To Start Supplying Granite Without Capital by tallkeny(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
I love ur writeup. It is well detailed from the little findings i made but i still need more advice. Pls ur whatapp nos. R u into full time n which state r u. Await ur response. Thanks
My telephone n whatapp 08035340755

(1) (Reply)

One Cream Hair Removal / Pls How Do I Get To Trade Fair From Ibadan / Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.