Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) (3089 Views)

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
HateU2:
Babe, imma here nah.

I have a crush on Misspicy unto lez things tongue
I hate STFUareuGod with passion, he was once my crush.
I fu3king wanna kill naughtynaughty

Wait! Lemme eat nd come back 4 edition
babe what I do? I tot we we're cool? Change dt kill to pamper gringrin
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
will you ever have brain? Even if it was sold on OLX you still would be able to afford one
nd he just said something abi undecided undecided
Go nd buy ur brain on OLX nigga
No tym 4 brainless element lyk u
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
No babe, we are not cool infact we are hot sad
Just say sorry
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
undecided soo.. The hate moniker isn't you??
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
sept20 naughtynaughty pretthythicksme hateu2 sickstars who dy awake?? Muna come ooo.. Let's derail this thread beyond recognition!
..nd so am makin dinner dis nyt! Abeg wu among u guys knws hw to mke egunsi soup? grin y'all tell me d procedures u knw lemme compare.

Obi'm abeg help judge dis mata oo, hateu2 say she wan kie me? Ask her wetin I do to ha ooo. Dis1 pass my powa
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
will you ever have brain? Even if it was sold on OLX you still would be able to afford one
oh! Is that you undecided
Ode! Dindinrin! I can still feel ur stupidity even after changing ur moniker
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smh.. I knew it was you.. Naughtynaughty!
me? Biko how? Abi wat r u sayin?
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
me? Biko how? Abi wat r u sayin?
undecided now I'm confused.
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
HateU2:
No babe, we are not cool infact we are hot sad
Just say sorry
lmaooo, inshort we wie stil be warm.. Sorry my cuutteee biiiiggg assssss. Hahaha. What I do?
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
..nd so am makin dinner dis nyt! Abeg wu among u guys knws hw to mke egunsi soup? grin y'all tell me d procedures u knw lemme compare.

Obi'm abeg help judge dis mata oo, hateu2 say she wan kie me? Ask her wetin I do to ha ooo. Dis1 pass my powa
nawao.. You don't know how to cook egusi?? It's easy na.. You just put the egusi soup inside pot ontop stove and add fuel.. Remove 10mins later and voila!

If she wan kill you.. Make she kill you.. You don betray me too much.. Isookay for you! tongue
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided soo.. The hate moniker isn't you??
nah! I wuldnt be so jobless 2hav 2monikers. Nd den be an asssss in both monikers? Nah! I'd rada me lyk Mary amaka d chrch grl in one nd Bimbo the sassy chick in d oda! Lol. cheesytongue

Btwn: bcus she mentioned d name of my favorite pple on romance sectn dosnt mean am d1
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
nawao.. You don't know how to cook egusi?? It's easy na.. You just put the egusi soup inside pot ontop stove and add fuel.. Remove 10mins later and voila!

If she wan kill you.. Make she kill you.. You don betray me too much.. Isookay for you! tongue
smh..abi ode ni bobo yi ni..? Try it first and share d pix nd procedure here fr me to follow
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
sept20 naughtynaughty pretthythicksme hateu2 sickstars who dy awake?? Muna come ooo.. Let's derail this thread beyond recognition!
here i are

grin
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
HateU2:
oh! Is that you undecided
Ode! Dindinrin! I can still feel ur stupidity even after changing ur moniker
yea, just like foolishness and stupidity oozes outta your leprous parents
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:
here i are

grin
hehe.. Craze clown female version 5.0

Wetin you shop this morning? Garri and tea abii?cheesy
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh..abi ode ni bobo yi ni..? Try it first and share d pix nd procedure here fr me to follow
undecided so.. Are you rejecting my help or are you saying you don't need my help?? undecided
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hehe.. Craze clown female version 5.0

Wetin you shop this morning? Garri and tea abii?cheesy

No o garri nd sand grin

Its a combine mixture
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
nah! I wuldnt be so jobless 2hav 2monikers. Nd den be an asssss in both monikers? Nah! I'd rada me lyk Mary amaka d chrch grl in one nd Bimbo the sassy chick in d oda! Lol. cheesytongue

Btwn: bcus she mentioned d name of my favorite pple on romance sectn dosnt mean am d1
hehe.. But una dy behave almost the same way.
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

No o garri nd sand grin

Its a combine mixture
grin no wonder your craze no get cure.. See wetin you dy chop
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Btw, I'm new on nairaland. Y'all should welcom and show me around grin grin
*holdingAfuckingloadedGun@urhead* lie again nd aw pull d fu*king trigger
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*holdingAfuckingloadedGun@urhead* lie again nd aw pull d fu*king trigger
pardon?
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

me betray u obiora? Imagine I was away fr like a wk, nd obiora didn't evn notice. Nau wuz betraying who. *pointingaGun@urhead* say one word and aw pull the fu*king trigger
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
me betray u obiora? Imagine I was away fr like a wk, nd obiora didn't evn notice. Nau wuz betraying who. *pointingaGun@urhead* say one word and aw pull the fu*king trigger
undecided I did, I don't have your contact... So I couldn't contact you.. When you came back and I saw your signature.. I just didn't want to ask silly questions..
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided so.. Are you rejecting my help or are you saying you don't need my help?? undecided
dt ur procedure no jxt make sense. Atoole! Imbe!
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
dt ur procedure no jxt make sense. Atoole! Imbe!
angry I no go help you for anything again... Gerrarahia mehn shiii!
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hehe.. But una dy behave almost the same way.
try nd open anoda moniker nah. so u cn start a thread wit one moniker nd den insult d heck outta d op wit d oda..cheesytongue cheesy. I hear allotta pple does dat here. Inshort sum1 on dis thread is presently doin dat..anyways lemme jxt STFU b4 some JACK assss pple comman eat meup wit insults tongue
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
pardon?
panadol ni
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
try nd open anoda moniker nah. so u cn start a thread wit one moniker nd den insult d heck outta d op wit d oda..cheesytongue cheesy. I hear allotta pple does dat here. Inshort sum1 on dis thread is presently doin dat..anyways lemme jxt STFU b4 some JACK assss pple comman eat meup wit insults tongue
tongue kola go see this thing and e go either throw office desk at your face or pour you hot beans.. You're joking with fire ooo.
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I did, I don't have your contact... So I couldn't contact you.. When you came back and I saw your signature.. I just didn't want to ask silly questions..
something like.. Hey whrz naughtynaughty? Or naughtynaughty whr r u? Abeg comma reply me am dieing here nah, I cnt slip or eat or do anytin since ure gone..pls come bck to my arms. *phhhhhwwwww* ure jxt nt romantic
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tongue kola go see this thing and e go either throw office desk at your face or pour you hot beans.. You're joking with fire ooo.
abeg I no dey oooo. Did I call anybody's name or moniker?
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin no wonder your craze no get cure.. See wetin you dy chop
food na food otuupopo chop tongue
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
something like.. Hey whrz naughtynaughty? Or naughtynaughty whr r u? Abeg comma reply me am dieing here nah, I cnt slip or eat or do anytin since ure gone..pls come bck to my arms. *phhhhhwwwww* ure jxt nt romantic
undecided I be korede bello??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omolola Where Are U? / . / Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.