Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) (3082 Views)

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by obiorathesubtle: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
abeg I no dey oooo. Did I call anybody's name or moniker?
smiley you did! Indirectly! And what if the guy check am.. Shebi you forget wetin e do you when 'e accuse you of being a guy and I defended you?!
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
..nd so am makin dinner dis nyt! Abeg wu among u guys knws hw to mke egunsi soup? grin y'all tell me d procedures u knw lemme compare.

Obi'm abeg help judge dis mata oo, hateu2 say she wan kie me? Ask her wetin I do to ha ooo. Dis1 pass my powa
she open my yansh and she no close am back
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley you did! Indirectly! And what if the guy check am.. Shebi you forget wetin e do you when 'e accuse you of being a guy and I defended you?!
oh dat guy? grin he is nau my paddi ooo. Hehehe..Wat a pu££y can do
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
HateU2:
she open my yansh and she no close am back
looool. Oh dat one..!? I say let small breeze enta na grin nah bad thing?
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:
here i are

grin
hey..nawti moniker. Lol wtf is sick_stars? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Khaliduduma(m): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders, please I don't know if I'm to put this here,I'm planning on getting married to my foreign girlfriend here in Nigeria,what are the procedures and must I go to the Ikoyi Registry to get married or is there any other registry apart from the one ikoyi I can get married to her,also what are the financial involvements...thank you
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
something like.. Hey whrz naughtynaughty? Or naughtynaughty whr r u? Abeg comma reply me am dieing here nah, I cnt slip or eat or do anytin since ure gone..pls come bck to my arms. *phhhhhwwwww* ure jxt nt romantic

hmmmmm well if i talk my own, them fit go stone me with insults so just passing but ah ah! not romantic ke, isokay, i was never here cool
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Khaliduduma:
Good morning Nairalanders, please I don't know if I'm to put this here,I'm planning on getting married to my foreign girlfriend here in Nigeria,what are the procedures and must I go to the Ikoyi Registry to get married or is there any other registry apart from the one ikoyi I can get married to her,also what are the financial involvements...thank you

i would have loved to help but ermm well, wait, hmmm, ok, ermm, well, hmm u know what, i think ermmm, let me ask google, be right back
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmmmmm well if i talk my own, them fit go stone me with insults so just passing but ah ah! not romantic ke, isokay, i was never here cool
hian! Wt is dis1 saying
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hian! Wt is dis1 saying

sorry ma, i was never here, u didn't see me, close ur eyes and continue facing ur front
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by AbuadStudent(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

sorry ma, i was never here, u didn't see me, close ur eyes and continue facing ur front

so that you can Admire her back side abi shocked shocked
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
AbuadStudent:

so that you can Admire her back side abi shocked shocked

ok, so you are complaining on her behind, i mean behalf .. cool
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by AbuadStudent(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ok, so you are complaining on her behind, i mean behalf .. cool

I would gladly represent her behind! I mean..on her behalf any time
Re: The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
AbuadStudent:

I would gladly represent her behind! I mean..on her behalf any time

Sorry but I totally forgot what you are talking about again, which female r u referring to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Muslim Girl / MARRIED WOMEN, WIDOWS AND DIVORCEE SHOULD READ. / What Do U Think Abt Onila?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.