Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Detained Mother And Daughter By Doctor. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Detained Mother And Daughter By Doctor. (364 Views)

My Lassa Fever Story By Doctor Chibuike Joseph Chukwudum / Couple Set Out In Search Of Child But Got Intestines Twisted By Doctor (pics) / How My Only Child Was Killed By Doctor's Negligence - #JusticeForTobi {Pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Detained Mother And Daughter By Doctor. by montanaguy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please I need your advice. My wife went into labour on the 25 dec 2015. Prior to her labour, I did a scan and the doctor said my baby was in a good position. I never bargain for CS on my wife. On the 25 dec 2015, I received a call from my mother to rush to the hospital to sign for an operation that doctor said it was the only option to save both the mother and baby life. Before I could get there, my mother had already signed. Both the mother and baby survived. Doctor gave me a bill of 150k wic I have paid 80k to pay the balance by month end cos I am a salay earner. Even though he did not mention how much would be my bill before the operation. The doctor refused and have detained my wife and the baby since then saying I must pay up the bail. I even pleaded to allow me write an undertaken wit the police but he refused. My wife is in agony having to continue staying at the hospital till Jan ending. Pls advice me.
Re: Detained Mother And Daughter By Doctor. by PasNet: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
If you can't beat them, arrange for them to be beaten...

Take your case to the state medical council.
Make an official statement in the nearest police station.

If all still did not work.... look Gordon hefty boys in your area, arrange a car and move your wife away from the hospital.

Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Asthma / Health:what We Should Know About Lassa Fever-by Morelight.ml / Might Have Some Sort Of Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.