Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. (41668 Views)

2017 Budget: Senate Receives Report, Fixes Thurday For Passage / Grass-Cutting Scandal: Senate Panel Writes CBN, Demands SGF Firm's BVNs / Amaechi Splits Senate Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by henrysam(m): 3:44am On Jan 15, 2016
tinsel:
This is of no issue. A budget is an estimation and can undergo changes any time before approval. But in a situation you have a national assembly leadership polluted by PDP they will at every opportunity turn every thing into politics.
You are simply not sincere, is there not a better way for a budget to be withdrawn instead of going through the back door?
So this is what could have been happening in the NASS if your Buhari had succeeded in having his cohorts as NASS leaders
The devil is amazed at your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by lastpage: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Daplux4:

Clap for ur self
U think we listen to ur cheap defence
The presidence wants to act a fast one on us and we must condem it
We hv see the change

YOU are a NOBODY! YOU dont even exist!! shocked shocked
You cant even spell "President" correctly! grin grin

I dont post for ....nor dialogue with Traffic-Snarl Gala sellers like you.

Now Gerrout before l give you a dirty slap, Back-to-Back!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by lastpage: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2016
awa:

Sorry, it is not treason because it was done by APC.
Such act can only be treason if done by PDP members or some unfortunate Yahoo Yahoo Boys.

Next time, please, you might need to be careful asking such question if APC Saints are involved.

STOP being Silly and Ridiculous!

That was a simple question.... even though a stewpid one! grin grin

I am surprised that you dont even know th difference between a MISREPRESENTATION (in-deliberate), a "FRAUDULENT ACT" (deliberate) .... and TREASON! (crime against the state!).

You people should make use of Google, if your Education has failed you. ITS FREE!

Lastpage!
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Diligence: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2016
Really, can any good thing come out of apc/buhari?
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by lastpage: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
manup:
What is the difference btwn d two budgets?

It is still a Budget proposal at this stage.. until it is approved.

But the difference between the TWO Proposals is that Senator Ita Enang is alleged to have "changed figures" in what the President presented to the NASS for approval..... and what he Enang printed in hard copy for the NASS.

Now, this is a very undesired situation bordering on fraud, should be investigated and people punished for such (if done intentionally)
..... but it does not require all these "opportunistic noise" that #Wailers are making.

Their noise still stems from the pain of the loss of the last Presidential election.... and that PAIN will going on till 2023!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by lastpage: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Akanbiedu:

The will have to go with the original papers presented by the president since they have announced that already.

Those ministers are learners. They can not comprehend the evil in federal civil service. It is beyond them.

My advice to Mr. president is to check wherever the budgett is padded and sack the benefiacry MD of the parastatal or the perm sec of the ministry in question. They are the ones who pad budget on behalf of the senators and reps. he should equally find a way to monitor spendings closely, alot of those monies will eventually be laundered. This is very difficult to do I must say.

Civil servants are masters of the game.

Very true!
This is where the TSA (Single Treasury Account) comes-in.
All Budgeted Money (for spending) and Receipts of Govt goes into that single Account and EVERY AGENCY or STATUTORY GOVT BODY (Like NASS, Police, Customs, e.t.c) draws their expense from that account while they also pay govt income into same account.

While l was annoyed with those who fixed the "percentage" of the company that provided that service, (for lack of foresight not to have envisaged a kind of phased/graded approach), l think it is the best way to go.

The problem with bodies like NASS that are so much "enmeshed in fraud and criminal, self-appropriation" is that they dont want any form of transparency, which they know the TSA will expose, hence their vehement rejection of the TSA policy.

The TSA will ensure that every Kobo earned by the Govt, is paid into the account and SEEN by everyone.
In the same vein, every Kobo spent by Govt agencies/bodies will be accountable and monitored.

We must insist on the TSA.

Lastpage!
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by YinkaaBabs1: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2016
From my own point of view, I think some greedy politicians are trying to oust the president from power. Saraki is my number one pick. His demeanour since d beginning of this administration speaks volumes.
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by kaboninc(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
lastpage:

undecided undecided

Lastpage!
[/s]

Sharrap dia!!!
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by YinkaaBabs1: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2016
putin3:
What happen when an illiterate is your president lol.shame to Islamic party.
Do u even know what illiteracy mean?
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by byteem: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2016
DNT KNOW WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT .. THE BUDGET IN ITSELF IS NOT MONEY ..IT REMAINS A PIECE OF PAPER UNTIL ITS PASSED BY THE SENATE .IT ONLY REPRESENTS THE EXPENDITURE OF THE GOVT .. NOW QUITE UNFORTUNATELY BUHARI DID NOT HAVE REAL-TIME KNOWLEDGE OF CERTAIN FIGURES IN THE BUDGET BEFORE HANDING OVER TO THE SENATE AND ONLY BECAME AWARE DURING THE MEDIA CHAT.... (CALL IT INEXPERIENCE CALL IT INCOMPETENCE CALL IT OLD AGE WHATEVER) .....

HE DECIDED TO WITHDRAW THE ONE PRESENTED TO AMEND SOME OUTRAGEOUS FIGURES. IN ESSENCE THIS IS FOR OUR GOOD .. SO I DNT SEE WHAT THE FUSS IS ALL ABOUT.. THE SENATE BLOWING THIS OUT OF PROPORTION JUST TO HAVE A LEVERAGE ST THAT THE THE PRESIDENT HAS TO BE CAUTIOUS OF FIGURES COMING OUT OF HIS OFFICE

THIS IS ALL ABOUT LEVERAGE .. THE SARAKI THINKS HE HAS FOUND A LOOP HOLE TO EXPLOIT BUT HE HAS NEVER BEEN SO WRONG..FINE THE PRESIDENT GOOFED BUT THE SENATE COULD HAVE LOOKED THE OTHER WAY .. THIS WOULD BACKFIRE AGAINST SARAKI.. HE HAS LOTS TO LEARN ON STRATEGY..
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by fabkid55(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2016
what we are practicing in 9ja is out dated democracy compounded with procrastination.we rather going back NO CHANGE AT ALL. ;Dwhat we are practicing in 9ja is out dated democracy compounded with procrastination.we rather going back NO CHANGE AT ALL.
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by jacoik(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Bubu is a thief grin grin grin

He stole the budget to wrap suya grin grin grin
lolhahaha I swear if I catch u ehhhh 4 teeths abi tooths go comot from ur mouth
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Daplux4: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
lastpage:

undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Is it what u think sorry, u don't need to know me
As for ur slap u can't even talk in my presence
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Godson32(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Somebody should help this dullard,thiefnibu! Where re u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" / Oyo Relaxes Curfew, Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Offices, Churches / Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.