Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me (1401 Views)

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / Things Money Cant Buy.....true Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by goodfornothing(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yes, money can buy you true love from Nigerian girls. Real, true Agape love as. I have dozens of proofs, and I dare anyone to challenge me on this!

1 Like

Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
MONEY CAN BUY DECEPTION NOT TRUE LOVE.
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by nerodenero: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
goodfornothing:
Yes, money can buy you true love from Nigerian girls. Real, true Agape love as. I have dozens of proofs, and I dare anyone to challenge me on this!
...and you're goodfornothing grin.
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by Joromi1: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
goodfornothing:
I challenge you! Let's do it! cool
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by donTbone(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
I laughed out loud...

But its not funny.
If you think money can buy
true love, prepare for heart attack
anytime!
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by goodfornothing(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Joromi1:

I challenge you! Let's do it! cool
Very good, now I have a competition.
Now, listen to me, young man. I'm not generalizing it but I've had a good number of experience about women falling quickly for the man with money. Do you know that there's an extent you'd spend on a girl and she would naturally fall head over heels and dump her love-in-a-poor-house boyfriend for you?

1 Like

Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by Joromi1: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
goodfornothing:

Very good, now I have a competition.
Now, listen to me, young man. I'm not generalizing it but I've had a good number of experience about women falling quickly for the man with money. Do you know that there's an extent you'd spend on a girl and she would naturally fall head over heels and dump her love-in-a-poor-house boyfriend for you?
You have to explain that, sir... I'm with you. But do you know spending so much on a girl can only buy her attention, not love? cool
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yes True love for Money not you .. Once it dries up .. What next undecided

2 Likes

Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by vault(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
true love that would end up dying the fastest... undecided
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by goodfornothing(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Joromi1:

You have to explain that, sir... I'm with you. But do you know spending so much on a girl can only buy her attention, not love? cool
Let's take a scenario of a typical Nigerian poor village girl. She has a boyfriend from the same village who is also poor. The boyfriend loves and cares for her but cannot buy her stuff or take her out to eateries on weekends. The highest he can do for her is give her a share from the bush meat he hunts and nothing more. And here comes a rich guy from the city. He sees the poor village girl and finds her attractive. He starts buying her gifts like clothes, shoes and also giving her a good amount of money. He shows her the real life outside the enclave of her village. Now tell me, do you think this typical Nigerian girl would still go back to her poor village lover?
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by cosmic22(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
money cannot buy true love

I know you gon say ladies fall for the dude with the big pocket...Buh is that love?

I asked a girl dis question once
y do you love your guy? and she answered

because he buys me stuffs

and I asked what if he stops?
she was silent...........................

money cannot buy true love just mere unemotional attraction....
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
True love you say??

U don't even know what true love means undecided
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by Joromi1: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
goodfornothing:

Let's take a scenario of a typical Nigerian poor village girl. She has a boyfriend from the same village who is also poor. The boyfriend loves and cares for her but cannot buy her stuff or take her out to eateries on weekends. The highest he can do for her is give her a share from the bush meat he hunts and nothing more. And here comes a rich guy from the city. He sees the poor village girl and finds her attractive. He starts buying her gifts like clothes, shoes and also giving her a good amount of money. He shows her the real life outside the enclave of her village. Now tell me, do you think this typical Nigerian girl would still go back to her poor village lover?
Is that what you call love, sir? I know a lot of girls would fall for the rich guy out of greed and love for money but that doesn't mean they've fallen in love. The rich guy built the foundation of his relationship with money and once that money stops coming the girl would jump onto the next guy with cash. That's not love, sir cool
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by goodfornothing(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
True love you say??

U don't even know what true love means undecided
What is love? You explain
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by goodfornothing(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Joromi1:

Is that what you call love, sir? I know a lot of girls would fall for the rich guy out of greed and love for money but that doesn't mean they've fallen in love. The rich guy built the foundation of his relationship with money and once that money stops coming the girl would jump onto the next guy with cash. That's not love, sir cool
Very good! I like that part in bold!!! The typical Nigerian girl would transfer her love to the next guy with bigger cash to offer! Now, at this stage, do you think she would still remember her old time village lover? wink think, bro. We're talking of the Nigerian girl here
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by Joromi1: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
goodfornothing:

Very good! I like that part in bold!!! The typical Nigerian girl would transfer her love to the next guy with bigger cash to offer! Now, at this stage, do you think she would still remember her old time village lover? wink think, bro. We're talking of the Nigerian girl here
grin grin grin
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by Joromi1: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
You got me confused with your ideology. There are still girls out there who would not give a fvck about your money
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by goodfornothing(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Joromi1:
You got me confused with your ideology. There are still girls out there who would not give a fvck about your money
Very rare, mon ami, very rare! Only girls from rich families would not give that Bleep you talked about because they were born with a silver spoon. Poor girls are desperate!
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by cruzita(f): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
u can only buy fake love not true love.once the money is gone ,she is gone too
Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
To some extent I agree with the op, why? Its not women's fault they attracted to money and success, Women are weaker sex and for that reason, they are constantly seeking for comfort and easy life which ofcourse can be guaranteed by a rich dude.

Personally, I have this motto of "Work hard, get that money, fu ck bi tches and respect women"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me by goodfornothing(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
aaronson:
To some extent I agree with the op, why? Its not women's fault they attracted to money and success, Women are weaker sex and for that reason, they are constantly seeking for comfort and easy life which ofcourse can be guaranteed by a rich dude.

Personally, I have this motto of "Work hard, get that money, fu ck bi tches and respect women"

Thank you. Finally someone that gets the gist!

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders, Is This Guy Right? (pic) / Guys,whose Boobs Will You Like To Svck? / How Would You React In A Situation Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.