Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

True Love Never Dies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Never Dies (644 Views)

My Love For Her Never Dies. / One Thing Real Love Never Does To You / One Thing True Love Never Does To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Never Dies by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
I saw this on facebook:

She was ambitious when you first met her. She told you everything she wanted to become. She told you how poor her family is
and her dream to make it in life. You loved her and married her promising her heaven and earth. She believed and trusted you. You
convinced her to have a baby first and then go back to school or pursuing her career.
Now she has given you babies but you still keep her at home. You go out everyday and come home calling her useless. She asks for
money to buy her cream only for you to tell her that her mates are out there making money while all she knows is how to waste it. You don't give her money to take care of herself but you go out there and buy lovely cars and clothes for yourself. You even have the gut to give your secretary a market list
for her to go and buy things for your wife to cook; a big insult to any woman. Even when you allow her to go to the market, you make
sure there is no coin left for her to buy a panty for herself. You go out there and admire all the beautiful women whose husbands have given freedom and those
whose husbands love spending on. You even lift their skirts to see their panties and then you begin to feel that your own wife at
home is dirty. Sir, she is not dirty; she is only wearing the rags you give her. At every slightest thing, you remind her how poor her people are and how her father couldn't send her to school. Several times have you shattered her already broken spirit with
your words. Oga, you knew that her family is poor and yet you walked into that humble family to pick a wife. Are you telling me your reason for marrying her is to make her poorer? You even stopped her from inviting her parents to your house all because you think you are god. If after you married that poor girl, her family does not move to a higher level because of you, know that God
is not happy with you. You may not even know if you are prospering because of her presence in your life. Several times has she talked to you reminding you of your promise to her and all you do is shout at her. You call her useless and yet you don't want to give her the opportunity to prove to you that she is not useless. You stopped her from acquiring the certificate she so dreamed of. You force her, against her own
wish, to be a full time housewife. You go through magazines admiring great women and wishing to have one like them
forgetting that a man like you is somewhere giving them the support and strength to soar. You love good things on women but
can't stand seeing them on your own wife.
Don't you think you are a wicked man?
Re: True Love Never Dies by IamLEGEND1: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
I no read am bt true love dey die.
Re: True Love Never Dies by benedictnsi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I no read am
bt true love dey die.

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Bros you really got me laughing out.......

But wetin d kill am
Re: True Love Never Dies by obiorathesubtle: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Olamide.. Iyalaya any love!
Re: True Love Never Dies by myfantasies(f): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I no read am
bt true love dey die.
Is dere anything like true love?
Re: True Love Never Dies by cruzita(f): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
I can never be a housewife .God forbid that.I must make my own money ,own my own investments and no man will ever have the mouth to call me useless in this life.I will be fully independent and I will give my children and family the best out of life.
Re: True Love Never Dies by IamLEGEND1: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Bros you really got me laughing out.......

But wetin d kill am
The tin just get as e be oh.....folks just dey fumble everywhere dey look for true love when the tin no even dey sef!

All there is is a prolonged infatuation, and by the time that wears off, you would have learnt to just tolerate each other. but people dey call am true love.
Re: True Love Never Dies by IamLEGEND1: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Is dere anything like true love?
absolutely not.

(1) (Reply)

Can Love Last This Long? / Must I Date A Lady Before I Start Planing To get marry ? Pls Advice Needed / Am I Ok? Its Been A Long Time Since I Had A Crush On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.