Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Hilarious But Smart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious But Smart (570 Views)

Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But / Guys, Why Does This Happen (hilarious But Relatable Picture) / See the hilarious but VERY SAD thing this lady did to her boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious But Smart by shumuel(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
A girl at a bus stop spotted a handsome man and without hesitation went to him and said " you look cute.. I like you.".... The man out of shock simply placed his hand on her shoulder and said "My dear, this love and infatuation are all nothing. You are too young to be behaving like this. Please go home and study hard so that you can have a successful life."..
He then placed a piece of paper on her hand and said " I have written some words of wisdom and bible verses for you. Read them before you go to sleep." And then he walked away. The girl went back to her hostel in shame and before she slept she opened up the paper and read thus: "Are you blind? My wife was standing behind me. Any way, this is my number. Call me anytime. ..... By the way, I like you too!"

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious But Smart by Michellla(f): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
seriously?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But Smart by shumuel(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:
seriously?

Thats what happened smiley
Re: Hilarious But Smart by xpac01(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op sef, what's hillarious in a man trying to log on to adultery. And the girl will still call him after knowing that he's married
Re: Hilarious But Smart by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ha!
Re: Hilarious But Smart by Kayoski(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
op u 4got to add the moral lesson...
Re: Hilarious But Smart by IamLEGEND1: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
were u stuck in limbo when this joke was making the rounds on NL?
abi u be time traveler?
Re: Hilarious But Smart by RoyalBlak007: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
True life story?
Re: Hilarious But Smart by shumuel(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
xpac01:
Op sef, what's hillarious in a man trying to log on to adultery. And the girl will still call him after knowing that he's married

The way he handled the issue even with his wife besides him
Re: Hilarious But Smart by shumuel(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kayoski:
op u 4got to add the moral lesson...

Kikiki Lol, Its is not good to lie and Adultery is a sin. There tongue
Re: Hilarious But Smart by shumuel(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
were u stuck in limbo when this joke was making the rounds on NL?
abi u be time traveler?

kikiki Lol, how you doing Bro, i no trust you, am sure you'll be as sharp as this bad man.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just The Truth About Marriages Today / ***Feb 14 SPECIAL 4 D Ladies*** / When You Get Intimate Wit Her, (let Her Know)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.