Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo (29437 Views)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
see how these wicked people have made it look like it's the whole northerners travelling beyond that state that is bh.

well, I don't blame them as they are travelling with firearms.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by wristbangle: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ola17:
Choi shocked
Abi na Fulani herdsmen?

Any which way, make dem sha collect on top their left yansh

Lmao. Na so God go send thunder kill the enemies of 9ja and nairaland progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by ayoola90(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
tafabaloo:
Kkkk.....wrong target selection!

Last time I checked, as a Nigerian you have the right to travel to any part of the country, without fear of molestation.
By the way, do you expect BH elements to migrate as a group?

Baba when farmers start to dey use gun,are u sure you are not one of them
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by bigass123(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Otio.. Ilesha nii grin

Aminat508:
Ondo ke? shocked
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by eseoghene144: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2016
I don't believe they are boko haram members
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by Cityguy: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2016
slimpoppa:
What manner of farmers move around with guns
The killing and thieving 'farmers' of course. This people don't mean well for others. They must not be left of the hook like that.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by wwwkaycom(m): 2:48am On Jan 15, 2016
sameer1212:
Seriously, if I were Mr president I will give an order to execute them all without any trials cos they are disgrace to this nation and Islam as a whole

Wetting person wan trial terrorist for?
and you will come back to call the president a dictator
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by jamjos(m): 4:50am On Jan 15, 2016
in d north guns are used for harvesting tomatoes. dey shld b investigated properly.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by xxgig(m): 5:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Are these guys really Boko haram members? ( Doubt) , just charge them with unlawful possession of fire arms ASAP.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by kraftykc(m): 5:55am On Jan 15, 2016
brunofarad:
Emmmm

Oga Soldier.....show us the weapons

Or u I will take this as another of ur usual antiques.

Stunts everywhere

You meant "antics".
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by paulibling(m): 5:57am On Jan 15, 2016
haba now they are hunters heading to forests in ondo to hunt anumanu #hissed, i mean animals mu a tabi kwaa onu. release them ngwa ngwa.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by Rexyl(m): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2016
supposing they are on their way to ekiti, Fayose will simply wipe them out.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by brunofarad(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks dear
Yes

kraftykc:

You meant "antics".
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Aminat508:
Ondo ke? shocked
I tell you baby, and it's not up to 2hrs journey to oshogbo embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by glossy6(f): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
U dare not touch those innocent traders angry

trading with guns abi
Inasmuch as I don't believe they are BH, the guns get me confused?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by mikkypel(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2016
charix:
How is this possible?! How do these northeners travel the length and breadth of Nigeria when we're supposed to remain on high alert? I hope this is not propaganda to keep people in fear? Its a well known tactic that people in fear are always easily controlled - it worked against us in May 2015 and we switched political cabinets because of it.

I see sense written all over your comment. That is just it.. It is a propaganda again.. Ondo State election is this year and one party knows she is failing.. Let's look on at the drama.. I am at ondo town and heard nothing.. Boko haram guys would be apprehended in a town and you think everyone would not hear.. It's a propaganda.. Don't mind them.. At the end of the trial, the news will be swept under the carpet and those sabo boys will be paid, expect new watches and perfumes at sabo.. It's a Christmas season for the sabo people.. Soup Don done
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by alexlee50: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2016
tafabaloo:

Last time I checked, as a Nigerian you have the right to travel to any part of the country, without fear of molestation.

with 18 guns found in their possession
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by Godsonkemz(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2016
When has farmers started stocking guns and matchets like war machineries. If they had claimed to be hunters maybe it would have been smarter and more believable.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by proxillin(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Freedom4us:
[size=14pt]NA WA FOR GMB[/size]
Naira is nose diving.
NOW AT ₦303 = $1

Price of Oil dey nose dive in fact it under $30 a barrel.
And yet GMB is spending billions looking for Oil in the North, when others are closing their Oil fields.

Boko Haram is bombing anyhow in the north and even coming to the West of Nigeria.
Boko Haram even burnt the house of the Chief of Army Staff.

Fulani Cattle men are roaming about with AK47s killing and destroying property.
Even going as far as kidnapping Olu Falale.

The budget is doing a disappearing act of "the more you look, the less you see".

GMB in a democratic system is practicing Northocracy.
Govt of the North, for the North by the North.

GMB took his son to America on an Official trip at the expense of the Nigerian Govt.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-first-son-32-others-storm-america/

[size=14pt]WHO SAID BUHARI AND APC ARE NOT DOING A WONDERFUL JOB.[/size]

We can feel your pain. Imagine you are gonna be in this pain for 4 years. Its not easy. Pkele
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2016
xpac01:
Ghen ghen! The bad oil has started spilling. It's high time we become Donald Trump of our regions.

I dey tells you...
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2016
tafabaloo:

What are they doing with 18 locally made guns ?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by rigarmortis: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2016
ajebuter:
150 buhari cows in ondo state?

Ondo Ekimogun, wetin una dey look?

Back to sender

Borno straight!

bros I recall when about 200 of them were arrested in Aba last year, with loaded guns and IEDs, and SWners raised hell.

its good to reason devoid of all tribalism
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by bashydemy(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2016
sameer1212:
Seriously, if I were Mr president I will give an order to execute them all without any trials cos they are disgrace to this nation and Islam as a whole

Wetting person wan trial terrorist for?
then you want the wailers to start shouting up and down again, Have you forgotten PDP /wailers are drumming support for Boko sponsor? Dasuki
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by tyav7: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2016
So 150 BH members will just enter a truck and start heading to Ore. No be small thing for our security agents o.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by RALPHOW(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2016
tafabaloo:

AND TO CARRY GUN UP AND DOWN?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by haviz: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2016
from the story so far, those people are not bokoharam members...they are probably farmers as stated ,its the norm in the northern part of Nigeria for them to hold knives,local guns and charms for personal protection.....if it boko haram boys,they will move on convoy with sophisticated guns I mean authomatic machine guns and Ieds....police and sss should pls carryout their investigation with sincereity .
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by PurestBoy(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Walkopet:
I tell you baby, and it's not up to 2hrs journey to oshogbo embarassed

. . . And Ogbosho is less than an 1hr drive to me here in Ibadan, I don't die
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by lumeneng22: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Prolong dry season in Nigeria or in the north? When God is punishing them due to their sinful nature, they are now coming to the south for what? Farmers will arm themselves with guns, bomb and cutlassea to seek for greener pastures in a new community?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by alaskido(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Farmers my ass. Have you seen farmers carrying guns?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo by tafabaloo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Naughtysite:

What are they doing with 18 locally made guns ?

For hunting.....lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senatorial Campaign: Rochas Okorocha Welcomed In Orlu (Photos) / Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments / Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.