Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead (43930 Views)

Celine Dion Fans, Let's Meet Here. / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Watch Celine Dion’s Perfect Cover Of Adele’s ‘hello’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by tlops(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Rip
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Fabrolistic: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
May his soul rest in peace as he has suffered a lot.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by hollandis(f): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
If she was really in love with him ,she would have done what Juliet did
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by chioma9191(f): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
RIP
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by brunofarad(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
RIP
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by oluwazino(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pele Rip cry the guy try self
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by crazygod(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
sukkot:
shocked everybody is dying
cher
alan rickman
david bowie
francis cress welsing
natalie cole
Cher is dead? Wow. Neva knew. She started the use of auto-tune in her voice.
This man really started with celine dion when she was nobody. One of the best celebrity marriages.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by foyeks2001(f): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Eeh ya...R.I.P.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Gingerr(f): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
I hope you find love again Celine don but this time go for a younger man pls
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by cao(f): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Second celeb to die of cancer today, the other was Alan Rickman (Hans Gruber in Die Hard & Severus Snape in Harry Potter). cry
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by sukkot: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
crazygod:

This man really started with celine dion when she was nobody. One of the best celebrity marriages.
oh yeah cher is dead.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by happney65: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Vanquay:
What else can we say?

Lets Hope he stays dead undecided

Bros,You no nice at all.. grin
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by helovesme(f): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
sukkot:
shocked everybody is dying
cher
alan rickman
david bowie
francis cress welsing
natalie cole
rene angelili

Are you the one that killed Cher undecided

She's not dead. It was a hoax.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Celine dion - A multi-talented singer.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by canalily(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
....its all coming back to you, goodbye is the sadest word...but your heart will go on..,cos of your song..."am alive'' take heart my blues woman!

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by cao(f): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
crazygod:

Cher is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by sukkot: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
helovesme:

Are you the one that killed Cher undecided

She's not dead. It was a hoax.
oh she not dead ? lol my bad
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Rip
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by flokii: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
eyah.... Celine pele
Angelllii R.I.P .*sad face
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by DICKtator: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
SirLegal:
Very sad indeed.
Requiescat en Pac.

My heart goes out to Celine dion. She gave up on her musical career just to be by his side during his ailing years. She gave up everything but She never gave up on him.

What a wife, what a woman. Take heart Ma'am.

Gave up what career?

Who created the career for her?

Someone that sold his mansion to fund her career cos he so much believed in her ?

I respect her loyalty though....

R.I.P to Angelili

grin grin grin grin
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Blunttalker: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Cancer killeth all
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
centvin008:
Celine Dion's husband Rene Angelili has died at 73.

The singer released a statement on Thursday to People magazine which read: 'Rene Angelil, 73, passed away this morning as his home in Las Vegas after a long and courageous battle against cancer. 

'The family requests that their privacy be respected at the moment; more details will be provided at a later time.'
In August, Dion revealed her husband's final wish was to be with the singer when he passed away.

Recalling their conversation, she said: 'I'll say, 'You're scared? I understand. Talk to me about it.'

'And René says to me, 'I want to die in your arms.' OK, fine, I'll be there, you'll die in my arms.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3400068/Celine-Dion-s-husband-Rene-Angelili-dies-73.html?ito=social-facebook

RIP to him.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by BrightEye(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
goodbye is indeed the saddest word....take hearth Dion.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by UjSizzle(f): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
matrix199:
So sad. He was really a great husband. Picked her from grass and helped her to grace. She's going to miss him a lot. May God grant him eternal rest.

I begin to wonder, what's the point being born when one will die someday? We're gods, from what we're made to understand, but why does our own kind of god have to die? Mystery indeed.
Because we're not made for this world.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by DedeNkem: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Celine Dion is a real woman! She stood by her sick husband for years and never left or cheated on him!

Most Nigerian women don't have such great quality.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by kcowen(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Just got the News too,what else can we say Rest in peace Sir....Cancer is a Very Terrible Sickness I pray that Non of our Family,relative & friends suffer from the illness called Cancer
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Juztizz(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2016
jbbaba:
EYAH SORRY O RIP.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by matrix199(m): 12:05am On Jan 15, 2016
UjSizzle:
Because we're not made for this world.
Really? So where are we made for?

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by UjSizzle(f): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2016
matrix199:

Really? So where are we made for?
If you're part of any religious circle, then you have the answer.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by passionate88: 12:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Ehya lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by matrix199(m): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2016
DedeNkem:
Celine Dion is a real woman! She stood by her sick husband for years and never left or cheated on him!

Most Nigerian women don't have such great quality.

Learn to respect the Nigerian women. You can't stay in Ajegunle or Mushin and condemn Nigerian women based on your experience there. Try a change of environment to experience greater qualities of most Nigerian women.

Be patriotic.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Youtube Rewind 2019: The Most Watched Music Videos In Nigeria / 10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.