Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead (43936 Views)

Celine Dion Fans, Let's Meet Here. / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Watch Celine Dion’s Perfect Cover Of Adele’s ‘hello’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by matrix199(m): 12:15am On Jan 15, 2016
UjSizzle:
If you're part of any religious circle, then you have the answer.
Where does your religion say you're made for? Tell me, I want to know

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by skobaskata: 12:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Sad news. Read a brief profile of the great couple http://jed360..com.ng/2016/01/celine-dion-loses-husband-to-cancer.html
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Howcomes(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Leochizzy(m): 12:23am On Jan 15, 2016
this old man like better thing ooooooo......RIP old man. Celine take heart .
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by DedeNkem: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2016
matrix199:

Learn to respect the Nigerian women. You can't stay in Ajegunle or Mushin and condemn Nigerian women based on your experience there. Try a change of environment to experience greater qualities of most Nigerian women.

Be patriotic.

You're the type that hides the truth, just to look "good" to the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Chinwem(f): 1:10am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
shocked everybody is dying
cher
alan rickman
david bowie
francis cress welsing
natalie cole
rene angelili

Please when did Cher die biko? undecided
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by sixtus3606(m): 1:22am On Jan 15, 2016
matrix199:
So sad. He was really a great husband. Picked her from grass and helped her to grace. She's going to miss him a lot. May God grant him eternal rest.

I begin to wonder, what's the point being born when one will die someday? We're gods, from what we're made to understand, but why does our own kind of god have to die? Mystery indeed.
my brother... I dey tell you.
this same kinda question keeps boggling my mind each passing day. hence, it has propel me to accept the fact that the soul can leave the body at any fu##ing time(natural or accidentally). in other words, life is like a freak show!
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by sixtus3606(m): 1:25am On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:
dis is d first time am setting my eyes on Celine's husband....old tho...go and rest grandpa
you didn't set your eyes on him, ma'am....na picture you see!
#NIGERIA
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 15, 2016
iceskidnoni3:
[size=20]FORMAL President Jonathan Honoured in
Atlanta by the SCLC
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2865820/president-jonathan-honoured-atlanta-sclc
And this guy passed his waec?

3 Likes

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by hmzubair(m): 1:39am On Jan 15, 2016
He loved his wife so much.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by VicHeavens10(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Sincere condolences to the golden voice, Celine Dion and her family.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Duru009(m): 2:23am On Jan 15, 2016
I respact this couple alot.......

RIP sir....
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Good question?
Answer: We are gods, but we were created.we were formed from the dust.
the GOD of gods wasn't! He was there already before the beginning. His existence is a mystery. Infact he was there before the beginning. We are gods but we are small gods.
matrix199:
So sad. He was really a great husband. Picked her from grass and helped her to grace. She's going to miss him a lot. May God grant him eternal rest.

I begin to wonder, what's the point being born when one will die someday? We're gods, from what we're made to understand, but why does our own kind of god have to die? Mystery indeed.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by STARGREEN(m): 3:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Goodbye is indeed a sad statement sometimes but then we gonna say it one day. Dear Celine take heart and may he RIP. Take good care of his family.. well I have confidence u can.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 15, 2016
RIP.
One of the things to do in this life, "RECORD A SONG WITH CELINE DION" kiss kiss
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by mamagee3(f): 4:02am On Jan 15, 2016
May his soul rest in peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Chosen1984:
Good question?
Answer: We are gods, but we were created.we were formed from the dust.
the GOD of gods wasn't! He was there already before the beginning. His existence is a mystery. Infact he was there before the beginning. We are gods but we are small gods.
FAIRY TALE.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 15, 2016
Cancer again. RIP.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by dallyemmy: 4:57am On Jan 15, 2016
God is raising children from man to be with him forever. Human spirit lives forever some to life and some to damnation
matrix199:

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Toosure70: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2016
RIP, such is life
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by nifton(m): 5:39am On Jan 15, 2016
UjSizzle:
Because we're not made for this world.
Hope u dont mind to explain further?

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by matrix199(m): 5:44am On Jan 15, 2016
DedeNkem:

You're the type that hides the truth, just to look "good" to the opposite sex.

The truth is that women, in Nigeria, America, UK, brazil, or anywhere in the world, have the good and their bad ones. You may have been unfortunate to experience the bad qualities of some Nigerian women, that isn't enough for you to conclude that 'most' of our women lack good qualities. Toke Makinwa, Maheeda, Cossy, Anita Morgan, Kemi 'Oluloyo', may show qualities not good enough to impress that Nigerian women are lovely, but there are many other spotlight ladies who are far better. How about Lara George? TY Bello? Onyeka Onwenu? Asa? Joke Silva? Mo Abudu? Tara? Lola Alakija? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? Oby Ezekwesili? Aisha? Dame Patience Jonathan who was the backbone of our Ex-president?

So you see, the good ones overwhelm their counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Missonas(f): 5:51am On Jan 15, 2016
This is one woman that stood by her man through thick and thin. Rest on Rene!
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Egonec(m): 5:54am On Jan 15, 2016
May his soul RIP. He was a great husband indeed. That's life...fleeting, fugacious.

I pray God gives Celine Dion the fortitude to bear the loss. She is one of the singers I love and respect so much.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Btruth: 5:57am On Jan 15, 2016
RIP. Sorry Celine Dion. It's well with you & your kids.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Alal(m): 6:01am On Jan 15, 2016
RIP, take heart Madam Celine.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Btruth: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
shocked everybody is dying
cher
alan rickman
david bowie
francis cress welsing
natalie cole
rene angelili

Cher is not dead yet oooo, don't use mouth to kill her oooo...........lol. maybe you mean Michael Jackson. grin
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Andykruiz(m): 6:12am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
shocked everybody is dying cher alan rickman david bowie francis cress welsing natalie cole rene angelili
I'm telling u!
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by bewla(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Rip and your soul will go on
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Ogochukwu67(f): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by franugo(m): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Vanquay:
What else can we say?

Lets Hope he stays dead undecided

stop watching too much naruto mancry

RIP papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Youtube Rewind 2019: The Most Watched Music Videos In Nigeria / 10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.