Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead (43935 Views)

Celine Dion Fans, Let's Meet Here. / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Watch Celine Dion’s Perfect Cover Of Adele’s ‘hello’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by MaKenz: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2016
My Heart goes to the family and my lady of song for her courage.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by omoharry(f): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Gingerr:
I hope you find love again Celine don but this time go for a younger man pls
My sister the marriage and love for each other lasted becos the man is elderly and mature..this days majority of our young guys are very unstable.They get bored easily after some years with thesame woman in marraige.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Lanre3334: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Take heart celine Dion
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by kurlz(f): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2016
matrix199:
So sad. He was really a great husband. Picked her from grass and helped her to grace. She's going to miss him a lot. May God grant him eternal rest.

I begin to wonder, what's the point being born when one will die one day? We're gods, from what we're made to understand, but why does our kind of gods have to die? Mystery indeed.

yes its really a saddening but we got no choice fellow.
Adam and Eve were not patient enough to eat from the tree of live but rather they ate the forbidden fruit, they were so gullible.
the devil was so wise that he did not tell them to eat from the tree of life which brings immortality but from the tree of knowledge of good and evil which leads to death, they fell for his gimmicks...
therefore we die because the first man and woman sinned.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by dasparrow: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2016
DedeNkem:
Celine Dion is a real woman! She stood by her sick husband for years and never left or cheated on him!

Most Nigerian women don't have such great quality.

@Bolded

That is because most Nigerian bred men don't have such great quality either of loving a woman unconditionally like Celine's husband loved Celine. The Nigerian bred man treats his Nigerian woman like a glorified housemaid. He cheats on her and throws her out of the house they share together if she can't give birth to children, especially male children.

Should The Nigerian man die before his wife, his family members from the village throw the woman and her children out on the street and take all the property of their late brother. You can't try that in the Western world so of course, the woman has cause to remain faithful to her husband with such great quality like we have seen with Celine Dion.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by girlhaley(f): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2016
So saddening despite his wife's effort.....he didn't make it

May his soul rest in eternal peace

Condolence to the bereaved family
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by refiner(f): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2016
tranxo:
You must be....12?
nop dear..nt up to 12,am 6
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by refiner(f): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2016
sixtus3606:

you didn't set your eyes on him, ma'am....na picture you see!
#NIGERIA
lol...my bad...u corrected me cos I made a mistake...den y call Nigeria into dis?....kids
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by TruthHurts1(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2016
RIP. Though I never really understood what she saw in him. He was old enough to be her father.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Awwwwww RIP. ((Celine))
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by kayalla(f): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2016
eyaah RIP
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by tranxo(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:

nop dear..nt up to 12,am 6
I thought as much. Learn how to be silent sometimes. It will do you some good.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Springz(f): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2016
May he rest in peace.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by refiner(f): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2016
tranxo:
I thought as much. Learn how to be silent sometimes. It will do you some good.
OK sir,,,Fank u sir....pls greet ur wife and ur grand children for me oo
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Na cancer just they kill the high and mighty nowadays, possibly the most dangerous disease at the moment,fro Bowie to Prof Snape of Harry Potter
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Thank u Lord for d life he lived, d death he died n d beautiful family he left behind.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by isimemenuduehi11: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
So sorry celine
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by wisestman(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
matrix199:
So sad. He was really a great husband. Picked her from grass and helped her to grace. She's going to miss him a lot. May God grant him eternal rest.

I begin to wonder, what's the point being born when one will die one day? We're gods, from what we're made to understand, but why does our kind of gods have to die? Mystery indeed.

Death is no cessation as most people think...death is only a change from this world to another...so being born is a great thing, passing through earth is even greater cos u are born to develop, grow and affect the world and death translates that being to the greatest level...eternity either with God or with the devil.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by tranxo(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:

OK sir,,,Fank u sir....pls greet ur wife and ur grand children for me oo
You can learn from them. That is if you are near as wise to come to that decision. It is "thank you," not "Fank u." Smh. Indomie generation.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2016
cao:
Second celeb to die of cancer today, the other was Alan Rickman (Hans Gruber in Die Hard & Severus Snape in Harry Potter). cry

Third Celeb actually.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by MKO4ever(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2016
So we should be expecting the next album shortly:....."hard to say goodbye...."
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Obienesarah: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
tblaq:
Wailers fet talk say na PMB cause him death..RIP
If he was a Nigerian, they would hv said he caused it.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by DedeNkem: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
dasparrow:

@Bolded

That is because most Nigerian bred men don't have such great quality either of loving a woman unconditionally like Celine's husband loved Celine. The Nigerian bred man treats his Nigerian woman like a glorified housemaid. He cheats on her and throws her out of the house they share together if she can't give birth to children, especially male children.

Should The Nigerian man die before his wife, his family members from the village throw the woman and her children out on the street and take all the property of their late brother. You can't try that in the Western world so of course, the woman has cause to remain faithful to her husband with such great quality like we have seen with Celine Dion.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by DedeNkem: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
dasparrow:

@Bolded

My point hit home, that's why you're upset.

I didn't generalize like you. There're terrible people on both sexes. If you have been following my posts here on NL, you would know that I don't take it easy on men too. By the wsy, I'm a man.

In fact, I've posted about how terrible some men were, more than women. I believe there are great people on both sides but the population of those bad ones are bigger.

So don't generalize. You know that my point about some bad women, is true. Don't pretend it isn't.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by refiner(f): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=tranxo post=41995361]You can learn from them. That is if you are near as wise to come to that decision. It is "thank you," not "Fank u." Smh. Indomie generation.[/quote

pls don't insult me sire......and fanx for d correction..I mean thankswink
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by tranxo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=refiner post=42006991][/quote]You are welcome.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by litetias(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
shocked everybody is dying
cher
alan rickman
david bowie
francis cress welsing
natalie cole
rene angelili
Cher is alive , my friend.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by entrepreneurmic: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2016
E
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Zenlife: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Am saddened and immensely touched. Celine's angelli indeed. RIP.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by DedeNkem: 1:39am On Jan 20, 2016
dasparrow:

@Bolded

I get your point. I'm a Nigerian, born and bred in Nigeria, so I know there're really st*upid Nigerian men who still possess ancient mentality of women enslavement.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 22, 2016
davidflo:

u killed cher?
davidflo what's going on, you just abandoned your works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Youtube Rewind 2019: The Most Watched Music Videos In Nigeria / Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.