Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby (6220 Views)

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) / US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo) / Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by pelvicky(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
zubby77, pls continue the Jennifer story on global runs

we take God bless u
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by LonelyHeart627: 11:41am On May 06, 2018
ZUBY77:
Obinna Ofala.

“A day would come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, then you will know the debt is paid”
Who was that in the game of thrones, I believe it was that Dwarf from the Lanister family.
The beautiful quote just came to my mind as I remember this guy who refused to give me the little money he owes.
It was at the beginning of the new dollar policy by the new government. Everything was beginning to look bad and I knew that it was a matter of time before things get worse, I was right.
In a kind move to help out fellow Nigerian small importers from China, I made a post here on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/91#39071667. (Check my username and the attachment)
Since it was becoming difficult to get money outside Nigeria, I asked that people can source for what they want. My part was to pay for the goods through my Chinese local account. The goods would then be directed to cargo agents here in Guangzhou who will send them to Nigeria. The owner will go and confirm the goods, pay my money into my Nigeria account and take the goods.
That was a good thing from me, right? That’s whether anyone agreed or not.

But then, like I knew might happen, this guy contacted me immediately. He said he wanted some items, about 6 of them. Each one costs 115 Dollars.
He went on to tell me how trustworthy and humble he was. Of course I don’t trust people but I take risks. The original plan was that I will start the venture for free, and then at a stage, people will have to start paying little money for the gesture.
This guy sent me his pictures, the pictures of his family and business too. He sounded desperate and trustworthy at the same time, like his life depended on it..
If I was going to start the business, I would definitely have to take some risks. After all we make money only to lose them sometimes, it’s part of the game…Part of Life on the run.
I do buy my goods and ship them to Nigeria through containers too, but then containers take longer to get to Nigeria. But when I agreed and told him I will put them in my container, he said he needed them urgently.
I agreed to buy this stuff for Mr. Obinna Mekah. Yea that’s his real name. I bet he would wonder how I found that out. Small job.
His username here on nairaland is Ofala. (I guess this mention will bring you to this thread).
After identifying his goods, I told him I will only start with two pieces. That way, if the deal goes bad, I would console myself by acknowledging that it would have been 6… Ah, I like living that way, creating consolation buffers for myself.
He sent me the sellers phone number, a cute Chinese lady who lives up in the northern part of the country. Somewhere I wouldn’t go for such small business…He negotiated with the lady and the price ended at 110$ per piece.

I went ahead and transferred the money to the lady seller. 220$, that was it. Was the amount that big to warrant my complaining here? Yes and No.
No because it’s something I could forget easily. But YES because forgetting it without complaining isn’t right. It will happen again from him if nothing is done.
Goods were sent to my cargo agent here in China. I was called that the goods arrived but because I went to Hong Kong that day, I asked the cargo agency to forward them to Lagos immediately.
Goods arrived in Lagos safely. Goods were cleared at the Airport and brought to the warehouse like they usually did.
Then I called our man. I was supposed to clear those goods, take them to Onitsha and call him to pick them up in my warehouse but since I wanted to know if this guy could be trusted with bigger deals, I asked him to go and take them from the agency.
I guess this is where the typical blames would be pushed to me. But relax, I certainly thought about this before I went ahead.
Our man Ofala cleared his goods and took them down to Port Harcourt where he lives.
It was my turn to start asking for my money while it was his turn to start ignoring my whatsapp messages.
I told this guy that I didn’t like talking too much on the phone but yet I had to call him.
“I will pay you soon” That’s his standard line. No day, no week and no month to pay. Just that he will pay soon. Soon turned from November 12 last year when the goods arrived, to December. Each time I sent this guy message on whatsapp, he will ignore it. It naturally annoyed me because this was an Igbo guy like me. I have been doing this thing for a Hausa boy from Kaduna who found me here on niaraland too and he never for one day tried anything. He even paid money to my account before I buy the items and send to him.
But this one who was supposed to be my fellow Igbo man thinks he is clever.
Apparently he thinks that I will stay in China forever.
Every other week, I sent this guy a message asking him to send my money to me. He would read it and ignore it. He would pretend that he didn’t see it.
December crawled from 1st to 15th to 20th to 31st. Yet I lived through this days, wondering how this guy feels about this whole small mess he was creating.

Ah. I decided to play my old tricks. Wasn’t I Zuby again, The Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin. This Obinna was apparently playing in my field. His only luck was that I was out of town.
I bought a new phone and put my Nigerian sim card in it, activated the whatsapp and contacted our man Obinna. Gosh. He responded immediately.
During the initial stage of our business, He sent his company name, Bestville Nigeria limited. Sure, my little research linked him to the registered company. My little research linked an address at Ikwere road to him too with a different mobile phone number. He happened to register one small website in the past but it’s no longer online. His email address, the same one he gave me was linked to the website too. Bingo. Don’t you like detective works? Ah! At least that was something to start tracking him if the deal goes south.

But I chose to go direct first. Since his company installs and sells CCTV Cams and things like that, I sent him a whatsapp message with my Nigerian number telling him how I found him online. Well to cut things short, we reached a deal of about 250K to install Cameras in my new Super Market in Enugu.
I was going to pay for the hotel for a night or two for two people, piece of cake.
He agreed to come to Enugu as soon as I give the red light.

You see, he was already in my net. Only that I did things differently now. I am no longer on the run and I am no longer 25 years like I was a few years ago.
I do things differently now but that doesn’t mean Mr. Obinna won’t pay me my money.
I gave him until January 15th to pay up and go but he didn’t. He is still pretending not to see my messages. I check his ID on nairaland and he comes online everyday, Yes he comes to nairaland daily.

I wanted to send this guy to my boys in Enugu. I just had a change of mind. Like I said, I have changed. But changing back to the old me won’t take a lot to do. Like I said earlier, he will pay me my money. That’s whether he likes it or not. The only way he won’t pay is if he dies. So I am praying that he stays alive. He will just become one or two chapters when I start a new story, that’s how little his case will be. I already found out where he did his secondary school too, picked up some of his mates then. So finding him will be a piece of cake. One of the reasons why I called off my boys was that I wanted to see him face to face.

Just like I said at the beginning of this post, “Your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth and you will know why you must hide your dog if you kill my cat.”
The fool has not retired in scamming people.

A little information about to aid your search: His phone number is 08034443368, His full name is Obinna Chiegozie Mekah, His account number is 0015626265, current account, Gtb. He is an entrepreneur and the CEO of bestville Nigeria limited.
His brother's name on Facebook is Mekah Uchechukwu Edwin. Attached is the picture of Obinna Mekah and his late Mum.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by LonelyHeart627: 11:45am On May 06, 2018
His compound name is Mekah family in Enugwuaja village Ichi. His full mother's name is Matriach Ezinne Victoria Azuka ego Ezigbo Mekah, buried on 20/2/2018. Obinna is a disgrace to his family and he must be exposed

5 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by ZUBY77(m): 2:19am On May 10, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
His compound name is Mekah family in Enugwuaja village Ichi. His full mother's name is Matriach Ezinne Victoria Azuka ego Ezigbo Mekah, buried on 20/2/2018. Obinna is a disgrace to his family and he must be exposed

Thanks, thats him. He is getting closer to doom.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by egbabiekperemo1: 3:00am On May 10, 2018
ZUBY77:

Thanks, thats him. He is getting closer to doom.

U never catch am ? Almost 2yrs?
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by kagari: 10:55pm On May 31, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

U never catch am ? Almost 2yrs?

E concern you tongue. Howfar our thread bro
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Lionize: 12:07am On May 22, 2022
has Obinna paid the money? Or is he dead? I hate people breaching agreements without any form of plea or explanation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by ThatsONYI: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
shocked

Obinna Hoping for another story some day sir.
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Dougyclan: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
ZUBY77:
Obinna Ofala.

“A day would come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, then you will know the debt is paid”
Who was that in the game of thrones, I believe it was that Dwarf from the Lanister family.
The beautiful quote just came to my mind as I remember this guy who refused to give me the little money he owes.
It was at the beginning of the new dollar policy by the new government. Everything was beginning to look bad and I knew that it was a matter of time before things get worse, I was right.
In a kind move to help out fellow Nigerian small importers from China, I made a post here on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/91#39071667. (Check my username and the attachment)
Since it was becoming difficult to get money outside Nigeria, I asked that people can source for what they want. My part was to pay for the goods through my Chinese local account. The goods would then be directed to cargo agents here in Guangzhou who will send them to Nigeria. The owner will go and confirm the goods, pay my money into my Nigeria account and take the goods.
That was a good thing from me, right? That’s whether anyone agreed or not.

But then, like I knew might happen, this guy contacted me immediately. He said he wanted some items, about 6 of them. Each one costs 115 Dollars.
He went on to tell me how trustworthy and humble he was. Of course I don’t trust people but I take risks. The original plan was that I will start the venture for free, and then at a stage, people will have to start paying little money for the gesture.
This guy sent me his pictures, the pictures of his family and business too. He sounded desperate and trustworthy at the same time, like his life depended on it..
If I was going to start the business, I would definitely have to take some risks. After all we make money only to lose them sometimes, it’s part of the game…Part of Life on the run.
I do buy my goods and ship them to Nigeria through containers too, but then containers take longer to get to Nigeria. But when I agreed and told him I will put them in my container, he said he needed them urgently.
I agreed to buy this stuff for Mr. Obinna Mekah. Yea that’s his real name. I bet he would wonder how I found that out. Small job.
His username here on nairaland is Ofala. (I guess this mention will bring you to this thread).
After identifying his goods, I told him I will only start with two pieces. That way, if the deal goes bad, I would console myself by acknowledging that it would have been 6… Ah, I like living that way, creating consolation buffers for myself.
He sent me the sellers phone number, a cute Chinese lady who lives up in the northern part of the country. Somewhere I wouldn’t go for such small business…He negotiated with the lady and the price ended at 110$ per piece.

I went ahead and transferred the money to the lady seller. 220$, that was it. Was the amount that big to warrant my complaining here? Yes and No.
No because it’s something I could forget easily. But YES because forgetting it without complaining isn’t right. It will happen again from him if nothing is done.
Goods were sent to my cargo agent here in China. I was called that the goods arrived but because I went to Hong Kong that day, I asked the cargo agency to forward them to Lagos immediately.
Goods arrived in Lagos safely. Goods were cleared at the Airport and brought to the warehouse like they usually did.
Then I called our man. I was supposed to clear those goods, take them to Onitsha and call him to pick them up in my warehouse but since I wanted to know if this guy could be trusted with bigger deals, I asked him to go and take them from the agency.
I guess this is where the typical blames would be pushed to me. But relax, I certainly thought about this before I went ahead.
Our man Ofala cleared his goods and took them down to Port Harcourt where he lives.
It was my turn to start asking for my money while it was his turn to start ignoring my whatsapp messages.
I told this guy that I didn’t like talking too much on the phone but yet I had to call him.
“I will pay you soon” That’s his standard line. No day, no week and no month to pay. Just that he will pay soon. Soon turned from November 12 last year when the goods arrived, to December. Each time I sent this guy message on whatsapp, he will ignore it. It naturally annoyed me because this was an Igbo guy like me. I have been doing this thing for a Hausa boy from Kaduna who found me here on niaraland too and he never for one day tried anything. He even paid money to my account before I buy the items and send to him.
But this one who was supposed to be my fellow Igbo man thinks he is clever.
Apparently he thinks that I will stay in China forever.
Every other week, I sent this guy a message asking him to send my money to me. He would read it and ignore it. He would pretend that he didn’t see it.
December crawled from 1st to 15th to 20th to 31st. Yet I lived through this days, wondering how this guy feels about this whole small mess he was creating.

Ah. I decided to play my old tricks. Wasn’t I Zuby again, The Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin. This Obinna was apparently playing in my field. His only luck was that I was out of town.
I bought a new phone and put my Nigerian sim card in it, activated the whatsapp and contacted our man Obinna. Gosh. He responded immediately.
During the initial stage of our business, He sent his company name, Bestville Nigeria limited. Sure, my little research linked him to the registered company. My little research linked an address at Ikwere road to him too with a different mobile phone number. He happened to register one small website in the past but it’s no longer online. His email address, the same one he gave me was linked to the website too. Bingo. Don’t you like detective works? Ah! At least that was something to start tracking him if the deal goes south.

But I chose to go direct first. Since his company installs and sells CCTV Cams and things like that, I sent him a whatsapp message with my Nigerian number telling him how I found him online. Well to cut things short, we reached a deal of about 250K to install Cameras in my new Super Market in Enugu.
I was going to pay for the hotel for a night or two for two people, piece of cake.
He agreed to come to Enugu as soon as I give the red light.

You see, he was already in my net. Only that I did things differently now. I am no longer on the run and I am no longer 25 years like I was a few years ago.
I do things differently now but that doesn’t mean Mr. Obinna won’t pay me my money.
I gave him until January 15th to pay up and go but he didn’t. He is still pretending not to see my messages. I check his ID on nairaland and he comes online everyday, Yes he comes to nairaland daily.

I wanted to send this guy to my boys in Enugu. I just had a change of mind. Like I said, I have changed. But changing back to the old me won’t take a lot to do. Like I said earlier, he will pay me my money. That’s whether he likes it or not. The only way he won’t pay is if he dies. So I am praying that he stays alive. He will just become one or two chapters when I start a new story, that’s how little his case will be. I already found out where he did his secondary school too, picked up some of his mates then. So finding him will be a piece of cake. One of the reasons why I called off my boys was that I wanted to see him face to face.

Just like I said at the beginning of this post, “Your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth and you will know why you must hide your dog if you kill my cat.”
But you 4 just go straight to the point na...instead of all dis plenty talk. No de 2 vex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abomination- Grandma Caught Having Sex With Grandson: See Shocking Photos / SHOCKING PICTURES: Man Rapes 3 Months Old Baby In Nasarawa (Graphic Pics) / Stop "jungle Justice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.