Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619792 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
f you love yourself and your business, do not do business with thespecialone.

He seems to be the only one who has issues with customs. He'll tell you all sort of untrue things and never admit the status of your goods to you.

BEWARE and don't fall prey..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
If you love yourself and your business, do not do business with thespecialone.

He seems to be the only one who has issues with customs. He'll tell you all sort of untrue things and never admit the status of your goods to you.

saints2:
If I should tell my story of Nisibor (thespecialone) you will pity me.
35 days and still counting, my goods are yet to arrive or get to me, after loosing like 80k... sad sad sad sad

I am still keeping my cool before I burst out.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
OK.

beegurl:

Normal is 2 weeks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bookiemart01:
f you love yourself and your business, do not do business with thespecialone.

lolss

All is well
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2015

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
I want to say a big thank you for the free publicity. You are free to continue as I will not ask you to stop.

From your posts, it's easy to see that your interest is not about resolving the issue as its now malicious with your recent posts.

There's a difference between someone who wants an issue resolved and someone who doesn't and people here are smart enough to realise that as proven by a surge in my weekly shipments.

China Importation has a lot of variables and in certain things, circumstances come up and no one can control it but rather wait it out.

What you meant for malicious damage, has turned into a blessing, thanks to your post, my customer base is increasing daily. People here are smart enough to differentiate someone who wants a resolution and who doesn't.

I have told you in private and I will tell you here, it's your right to complain about the quality of service rendered, at least I delivered your normal goods once in a record five days and you came here acknowledge that.

Negative publicity will not put any shipper here out of business, as 98% of goods shipped by agents from China are from clients who have no clue nairaland exists. So if this your aim, it's already dead on arrival.

Does this give shippers the right to be non chalant? I'm of the firm opinion that every shipper must be held accountable but this must be done in a civilized manner by both parties.

No shipper derives joy in delaying any clients goods as its obviously not in our best interest.

I have apologized severally to you and I will continue to do my best to ensure that your goods are available for collection as that's the right and professional thing to do.

I will leave you with this quote

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. "
- Confucius

To everyone, who has sent goods via us despite this, many thanks,your comments and constructive criticism as to how we can improve, are deeply appreciated.

TSO

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nemesis99(m): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2015
perp:
Use Uche Logistics. Their charges remain $8 per kg for express and 4.3per kg for normal shipping. Give them a try and you will be glad you did.
this uche logistics are so reliable i guess
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nemesis99(m): 12:42am On Oct 17, 2015
Nteogwuija:
better days are here, its my first time venturing into mini importation and I must recommend the services of St Patrick logistics to any newbie. their service delivery was way above average and I must say I am satisfied, even though there was some slight delays due to certain issues that I can say are common, but be that as it may, I am satisfied with their service delivery and I can recommend them to anyone.
hello bro. I'm a first timer and i believe u'll understand the plight of a first timer. Need so info on the biz. Thats if u dont mind sharing. Contact me on whatsapp 08066328774 or bbm 58B6290A. Pls i'm so looking forward to chatting to you. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nemesis99(m): 2:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Laredojohn:

5k...very cheap items say items that cost below 2 dollars...or abt 1dollar or less, so u get at least 10items, search the websites aliexpress, etc
wassup boss, can u pls explain the prices on this shot. What does that amount after the dollar mean. Pls

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Laredojohn(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Nemesis99:
wassup boss, can u pls explain the prices on this shot. What does that amount after the dollar mean. Pls
It's a price, depending on what ur chose, to get beta quote, contact the seller and indicate how many pieces u want. Thx

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2015
You can come on here to call it malicious damage all you want.

Guess your definition of malicious damage is trying to let people know how you initially insisted my goods never got to your China office until I proved it to you buy showing you the tracking logistics.

I do not give the slightest da*n about who and who decide to patronize you after seeing all what I and other people have posted about your services, it is their business and their choice. Good luck to you and them

Afterall i also saw the negative posts about you, called you with my hard earned recharge units for over 15 minutes to listen to your side of those stories and I decided to patronize you afterwards. What did I get? Isn't it the same treatment as theirs (if not worse). Remember I once told you "I DONT WANT TO JOIN THE LEAGUE OF THOSE WHO HAD TO WAIT 35DAYS BEFORE THEY GOT THEIR GOOD"? and you remember what your reply was? You said?

I'm not them and they ain't me

From how you didn't receive them and all. I'm not interested in all these, all I want are my goods so I can smile and say: "GOOD RIDDANCE"

Thespecialone:

I want to say a big thank you for the free publicity. You are free to continue as I will not ask you to stop.

From your posts, it's easy to see that your interest is not about resolving the issue as its now malicious with your recent posts.

There's a difference between someone who wants an issue resolved and someone who doesn't and people here are smart enough to realise that as proven by a surge in my weekly shipments.

China Importation has a lot of variables and in certain things, circumstances come up and no one can control it but rather wait it out.

What you meant for malicious damage, has turned into a blessing, thanks to your post, my customer base is increasing daily. People here are smart enough to differentiate someone who wants a resolution and who doesn't.

I have told you in private and I will tell you here, it's your right to complain about the quality of service rendered, at least I delivered your normal goods once in a record five days and you came here acknowledge that.

Negative publicity will not put any shipper here out of business, as 98% of goods shipped by agents from China are from clients who have no clue nairaland exists. So if this your aim, it's already dead on arrival.

Does this give shippers the right to be non chalant? I'm of the firm opinion that every shipper must be held accountable but this must be done in a civilized manner by both parties.

No shipper derives joy in delaying any clients goods as its obviously not in our best interest.

I have apologized severally to you and I will continue to do my best to ensure that your goods are available for collection as that's the right and professional thing to do.

- Confucius

To everyone, who has sent goods via us despite this, many thanks,your comments and constructive criticism as to how we can improve, are deeply appreciated.

TSO

5 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by haychPee(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Use Google chrome to open the site as chrome will help you translate it automatically, enter the keyword of the goods you want to buy, click on your desired good, locate graphic/product details on the product page, scroll through the page, you get the seller's details such as QQ or whatsapp nos.

Chat with the seller privately and tell him about your shipper as regards shipping and payment if the seller would agree to your terms.

As for the shipper to use, I can't not vouch for anyone even when I have used st.Patrick, ChrisvicMall before without any story that touch.
#2cents.
Safe!
Samtoby:
Hi Guys.. i want to shop some items on 1688, am not a importer, just want to buy some personal stuffs.. I don't know much about this site but i have spent years shipping with Aliexpress.

My only question is how can i successfully shop and get my items from them?.. Can i use St Patrick as shipper for just one or two items [like shoe, watch etc]? and how much will shipping cost?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Please can somebody help me with phone number of Michael of Anthas shipping company
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ZUBY77(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2015
Very nice thread.

Meanwhile, I am currently out there in Guangzhou China.

So if you need something, just post it here or whatsapp.
Let's see how I can help you.
Don't worry about money, I might buy whatever it is with my cash and tell you where to pay on delivery in Lagos, Onitsha or Abuja.

... ... .
Let's see how it goes.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
malachytochukwu:
thank u so much bro. pls how do u guys make payment on alibaba, especially those who do not have paypal acct? (sorry i derailed a bit)
use third party agents.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 18, 2015
TheSpecialOne seriously you have to do something about all this, was reading 1688 thread same bad report and here same bad report. Please up your game and do your business well. People don't complain about Krismax or St. Patrick(i use st patrick). I never try your service but for what i have read so far on different thread about you is bad. My guy try and be serious for business and always tell the truth no matter what, because all the people that left bad review all said you lie too much. I am not trying to spoil your business all i am saying is to wake up and you will grow more.
Thespecialone:

- Confucius

TSO

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Lovadeshy: 1:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Please guys whrich of these shippers is the most trusted and less costly as at now..I don't want disappointment of any kind.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 5:46am On Oct 18, 2015
Lovadeshy:
Please guys whrich of these shippers is the most trusted and less costly as at now..I don't want disappointment of any kind.[color=#990000][/color]

Nonnykings
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 5:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs
-Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.
Contact us
Phone: 08069568209
E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @
www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarionj
our forum on NAiraland ;-)
www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Lovadeshy: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2015
jamarionj:

Nonnykings
How trusted are they, have you used them before and how can I get to know about their services link me please.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Lovadeshy: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Please anybody with st Patrick's contact, I called one the numbers in his advert the man said I called a wrong number..I need his email and whats app contact.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Punck4real(f): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
St Patrick - Wang +8615920468789
Lovadeshy:
Please anybody with st Patrick's contact, I called one the numbers in his advert the man said I called a wrong number..I need his email and whats app contact.
Lovadeshy:

How trusted are they, have you used them before and how can I get to know about their services link me please.
Juddy +86 134 3436 9377
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Samtoby(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thanks for the information.. I have select some buyers on 1688 and i have seen their numbers... My question is how will i get my item in Nigeria if i use St Patrick? Am not staying in Lagos, am in Kwara State... From which carrier will i get my item when it gets to Lag?.. Or is it d same with Aliexpress which i get items at Nipost?...

haychPee:
Use Google chrome to open the site as chrome will help you translate it automatically, enter the keyword of the goods you want to buy, click on your desired good, locate graphic/product details on the product page, scroll through the page, you get the seller's details such as QQ or whatsapp nos.

Chat with the seller privately and tell him about your shipper as regards shipping and payment if the seller would agree to your terms.

As for the shipper to use, I can't not vouch for anyone even when I have used st.Patrick, ChrisvicMall before without any story that touch.
#2cents.
Safe!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by haychPee(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
If you have chosen st Patrick as your shipper you only get your package at st. Patrick's office here in Lagos, but because of location you make a separate arrangement with Patrick to help send your package to your address in Kwara state or if you trust someone who could help you get the package in Lagos and send through transport coy down to you.
NB: Don't forget to tell the seller to write your info such as phone no., names and possibly your location on the package before sending to St. Pat' office over there in China.
#Safe!

Samtoby:
Thanks for the information.. I have select some buyers on 1688 and i have seen their numbers... My question is how will i get my item in Nigeria if i use St Patrick? Am not staying in Lagos, am in Kwara State... From which carrier will i get my item when it gets to Lag?.. Or is it d same with Aliexpress which i get items at Nipost?...

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by N72SM: 6:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Gud morning everyone in the house, i am new to this forum and i got my Uba debit MasterCard recently, pls i need help on how to activate it for online transaction ,thanks. My regards to you all.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
N72SM:
Gud morning everyone in the house, i am new to this forum and i got my Uba debit MasterCard recently, pls i need help on how to activate it for online transaction ,thanks. My regards to you all.

Better run away from UBA card, get Skye or Stanbic . Their rates are friendlier

Check
https://www.nairaland.com/2496037/monitoring-foreign-exchange-rates-international/40
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Its day 37 today, where are my goods?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I used Uche logistics express shipping, they delivered in 24 hours. I haven't tried their normal delivery tho.

For real? 24hours. They follow shortcut from China enter Nigeria. Coz I don't why some good will take lengthy days just to arrive Nigeria. Counting 3days already with DHL
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Its day 37 today, where are my goods?

Pls lets interact on whatsapp. Here is my number 0 8 0 3 5 8 8 5 5 9 6
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yes. Goods got to him on a Friday, i told him to send via express shipping, he told me he'll send that same day, I got a call on Saturday to come pick my goods.

barnabas91:

For real? 24hours. They follow shortcut from China enter Nigeria. Coz I don't why some good will take lengthy days just to arrive Nigeria. Counting 3days already with DHL
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Waylexy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Trying to pay with my GTB mastercard i get response like "Total order amount exceed credit card limit" any idea bout what to do
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by N72SM: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mariesio:

Better run away from UBA card, get Skye or Stanbic . There rates are friendlier

Check
https://www.nairaland.com/2496037/monitoring-foreign-exchange-rates-international/40

thanks brother i appreciate a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.