Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,486 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Studying In France. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In France. (13398 Views)

Living In France / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight / Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In France. by Everest1989(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
fados4sure:
For Master's:
1, Data page of intn'l passport 2, Photocopy of first degree 3, NECO 4, Transcript 5, Motivational Letter
If i remember any other doc., i will post it
please I have all these now, which low tuition school can I apply with it?
Re: Studying In France. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
I need someone to help me with an English speaking school in Lille, France where I can study any social science or Management course.
Re: Studying In France. by MrCadu(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm am interested in studying abroad, i already have my Bsc...please i would like to get help from anyone experience and can put me through on the procedure. thanks
Re: Studying In France. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
who know anything about Lille univ 1 or catholic uni Lille in France. i need help
Re: Studying In France. by Christopher100: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Good Day House. Please is there any one who’s Nigerian University have written Attestation of English Proficiency for? The institution am applying for masters is requesting for my undergraduate institution to do an attestation that my program was taught in English so as to Emna Le them to waive the English Proficiency Test for me.
Re: Studying In France. by oskaroni(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
Christopher100:
Good Day House. Please is there any one who’s Nigerian University have written Attestation of English Proficiency for? The institution am applying for masters is requesting for my undergraduate institution to do an attestation that my program was taught in English so as to Emna Le them to waive the English Proficiency Test for me.
Go to ur school's exams and records unit they will do that for you, Which school in France did you apply to ?
Re: Studying In France. by Kmgb: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pls who is currently studying at Ensa Luminy? I need help with transcript processing.pls help
Re: Studying In France. by Adk2: 1:32am On Mar 18, 2020
Christopher100:
Please which School did you apply to
Re: Studying In France. by Skymoore1004: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please join this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5779945/living-france-life-french-resident
This thread is about Life in France for Immigrants/Expatriates and those that are based in the French Republic. (The idea was culled from the 'Living in the UK' thread)

It is an avenue for people that have migrated (with or without their families), those that got their work visa (Carte de Séjour/Passeport Talent) after their Master/PhD studies to share their experiences to help future applicants/students.

(1) (2) (Reply)

42 Private Jets Land At Lagos Airport Daily / Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience / Any Places Of Interest In Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.