Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) (20044 Views)

Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami / Aisha Alhassan Collapses At Adamawa IDP Camp, Revived With A Bottle Of Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by sweetgala(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
IyaIode:

Anyone can choose whatever they like to say but this video didn't lie

How do you mean please explain
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by GEExclusive: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
They should chill
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by menacetosociety: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
mployer:

The people you are talking about are progressing in their various businesses while you and your kinsmen are waiting for FG monthly 5k.

Success is in our DNA, hating won't stop it smiley
Did he mention any tribe grin

1 Like

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by ogmaskman: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Is it the certain tribe that complained of her poor reception or the BBOG Group?

Is Oby Ezekwesili the leader of the BBOG movement, who said the parents were not feeling her, a speaker for this certain tribe?

Was it also the certain tribe that said the President failed to make the parents more alive?

What's wrong with Nigerians? Why do we hate ourselves so much but still want to stay together so much? It's a pity.

You addressed his comment maturedly at the beginning but ended your post poorly. More like the leopard can not hide its spot.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by mployer(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2016
menacetosociety:
Did he mention any tribe grin

I didn't mention any tribe neither grin
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by sweetgala(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Of course the video is incomplete. How about the events that took place when Buhari was not around.

This is the event that happened before Buhari got there, after her the minister of defense spoke, from all indications on twitter he was more in-tune to the prayers of the BBOG movement.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by menacetosociety: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2016
woodcook:
of course cowadice is in your gene you can't mention name.
Why are u pained?
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by menacetosociety: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2016
mployer:

I didn't mention any tribe neither grin
Seriously why do u guys want Nigeria to fail?little people are indeed not bright
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Why partial video??
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2016
ogmaskman:

You addressed his comment maturedly at the beginning but ended your post poorly. More like the leopard can not hide its spot.
Lol. I didn't mean to sound like that but that's what it seems. He's speaking from a place of hate. I know this hate. My brothers have it for his his people and his brothers too have it for my people. Yet, we still love to pretend it's Love. What do you think?
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Goke7: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2016
I think mama taraba deserve small apology, pls note I said small cos the way the media reported it as if she was raining insults on her audience. I think those who tweet about events even if they were present need to be more careful these days.

If you tweet about an event you attend pls make sure you truly capture the mood of that event cos a video evidence can make you look like the biggest fool on earth.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by columbus007(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Scam,scam everywhere,and I bet they where all given money to cry angry,government magic
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Seun(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2016
shala01:
Why partial video??
Because she said other things that aren't included in the video. The hashtag #FullVideo on the youtube video is an obvious misdirection.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Mordecai(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2016
Half truths! Upload the full speech and see why the audience did not respond positively to her. Stop trying to fool people.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by northvietnam(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Thank You OP for this

A certain tribe in this country is hell bent on sabotaging this government but by Gods grace they shall fail

Hausas, yorubas , ijaws, and other well meaning Nigerians should continue to work for the progress of this great nation

Tribalism is written all over you..

what do you mean by a certain tribe ....

grow up Mr & stop judging/jumping into conclusion.

evry body knows that the chibok woman is pianed cs pmb did not allocate any office to her..
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Trustisaburden: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Thank You OP for this

A certain tribe in this country is hell bent on sabotaging this government but by Gods grace they shall fail

Hausas, yorubas , ijaws, and other well meaning Nigerians should continue to work for the progress of this great nation

Mr. man, STOP this trbal bigotry and face the reality. Buhari is clueless and too old to have a grasp of issues bedeviling us.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Seun:
Because she said other things that aren't included in the video. The hashtag FullVideo on the youtube video is an obvious misdirection.
In other words, some uncomplimentary things were said that she should be ashamed of.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2016
Mods, Partial Video? No. I'm not in support of that. It already shapes the mind of innocent readers to disbelieve her. Mynd44, Lalasticlala, please leave it the way it was. If anybody has another video let them post it. Use the word 'Part'. You know how we think here.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by mployer(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2016
menacetosociety:
Seriously why do u guys want Nigeria to fail?little people are indeed not bright

Why will I want Nigeria to fail when I am succeeding in Nigeria?

You all us little people? Well, you can only do that on your computer keyboard.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by northvietnam(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

I didn't mention any tribe

Are you already having a guilty conscience ?

Hausa Yoruba ijaw ..
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by mployer(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2016
menacetosociety:

You call us little people? Well, you can only do that on your computer keyboard.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by slowice(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Some ppl re using a short video clip to discredit d views n perceptions of those who were present at d meeting.....d same way they watched d NA side of d story n concluded that they ve d right to mass murder civilians wielding bow n arrow(few). Rather than being open minded we jx pick sides....I think d perceived poor reception they got is d ministers way of responding d bubu's body lang grin d man sef don tire for d matter so soon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Seun:
Because she said other things that aren't included in the video. The hashtag #FullVideo on the youtube video is an obvious misdirection.
'Partial' doesn't sound right. I think using 'Part' is enough. Partial is a strong word here.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by texazzpete(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2016
People are funny

The media/twitter reports say she was uncaring and cold to the parents.

Someone posts a video showing her putting up a decent shift at it, and the new cry seems to be "post the full video"

Sorry, that's not how common sense works. There's hard evidence that for an appreciable length of time, she wasn't the unfeeling monster she was painted as on social media. That is the only empirical evidence we have now.

Too much hysteria in Nigeria. That's how they claimed the President 'stormed out' when protocol demands that the President always leaves first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by grafikii: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Seun:
SMH
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by deadie(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Thank You OP for this

So the Chibok girls and their parents are from that certain tribe abi? Anumanu.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by menacetosociety: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2016
mployer:

You all us little people? Well, you can only do that on your computer keyboard.

Little people of course I'm referring to the masses be it Yoruba,Ibo or whatever
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Goke7: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Of course the video is incomplete. How about the events that took place when Buhari was not around.

if you have another video, kindly post if for the whole world to see

1 Like

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by ogmaskman: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I didn't mean to sound like that but that's what it seems. He's speaking from a place of hate. I know this hate. My brothers have it for his his people and his brothers too have it for my people. Yet, we still love to pretend it's Love. What do you think?

You are right bro but let's just ignore them. There are too many babies here on nairaland. Believe me these guys are low life apologists. They have nothing to offer.
One love brother.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by chekasforchekas: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Is it the certain tribe that complained of her poor reception or the BBOG Group?

Is Oby Ezekwesili the leader of the BBOG movement, who said the parents were not feeling her, a speaker for this certain tribe?

Was it also the certain tribe that said the President failed to make the parents more alive?

What's wrong with Nigerians? Why do we hate ourselves so much but still want to stay together so much? It's a pity.
hahahah are you really worried about this bigots, the dey you bump into them you see enough reason to smile, because most of them are underaged kids that can not even talk to you face to face. Peace.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2016
ogmaskman:

You are right bro but let's just ignore them. There are too many babies here on nairaland. Believe me these guys are low life apologists. They have nothing to offer.
One love brother.
Thank you for your understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southern Governors’ Resolutions: ACF Backs Open Grazing Ban / 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others / Adeleke Flags Off N16b Digital Economy Projects To Improve Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.