Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) (20054 Views)

Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami / Aisha Alhassan Collapses At Adamawa IDP Camp, Revived With A Bottle Of Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2016
IyaIode:

Did you watch the video at all?
I thought her conduct as reported by the BBOG is the contention. Leave buhari out of this.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. You again! But who reported that the lady in question didn't respond well to them? BBOG/Oby or the Media? Don't divert it.
Anyone can choose whatever they like to say but this video didn't lie

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2016
IyaIode:

Anyone can choose whatever they like to say but this video didn't lie
Lol. I think the smart question now should be, why then did Oby and BBOG say so. Do you agree?
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Rawani: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2016
This video, whether 'complete' or otherwise, shows the government's attitude to the missing girls to a very reasonable extent, and has vindicated the Presidency.

8 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
I thought her conduct as reported by the BBOG is the contention. Leave buhari out of this.
This video say otherwise. Maybe the group wanted her to start shedding tears

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Rawani:
This video, whether 'complete' or otherwise, shows the government's attitude to the missing girls to a very reasonable extent, and has vindicated the Presidency.

I agree to an extent. But then why did the group say otherwise? Were there other things that happened nobody recorded or they want to gain sympathy by clinging to cheap blackmail?

4 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I think the smart question now should be, why then did Oby and BBOG say so. Do you agree?
Well i hope they have their own video
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2016
IyaIode:

This video say otherwise. Maybe the group wanted her to start shedding tears
Yes, maybe. So in essence we shouldn't call it a media blackmail but one done by the group, that's if there's no other thing that happened?

1 Like

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2016
IyaIode:
Well i hope they have their own video
I will wait.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Rawani: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
I agree to an extent. But then why did the group say otherwise? Were there other things that happened nobody recorded or they want to gain sympathy by clinging to cheap blackmail?

While not alleging a deliberate conspiracy, the latter is most likely the case.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Topeakintola: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

This video shows that the minister actually said yesterday. This is at odd with the report presented on the FP last night

Can you put this on FP pls. It is not just anti Buhari news that should make FP

Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by bigerboy200: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Can't see any thing wrong in her tone..she was only trying to convince them on what d Govt is doing... or mayb d cold and insensitive body language she was alleged to have shown wasn't captured in d clip..

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
So why is this thread not on the front page? let me guess, it does not does not put the government in bad light.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by lielbree: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2016
I am ijaw. I'm not a buhari fan but I think this woman did well. She handled the situation well
Must fell so sorry for the parents. Only God knows the faith of those girls cry

1 Like

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by iokpebholo: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Evidence of the ethnic hatred?

Rather it is guilty conscience at work here

am a complete Edo man for ur information but ur ethnic hatred is becoming very annoying to every sane member of this forum.shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by playtheblues(f): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2016
After you finished doctoring it?
grafikii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Moc4bP3XU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Judge by your self.

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by mployer(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Thank you for your honesty.

So it confirms my earlier statement about those who do not want the country to progress

Nigeria will progress whether a set of people like it or not

The people you are talking about are progressing in their various businesses while you and your kinsmen are waiting for FG monthly 5k.

Success is in our DNA, hating won't stop it smiley

5 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by missKiffy(f): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

Obviously you are pretending to be st.upid but i do not think you are.
Which tribe reported the events that happened between Buhari, his ministers & BBOG group yesterday?
but he didn't mention a tribe nah
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Thank You OP for this

A certain tribe in this country is hell bent on sabotaging this government but by Gods grace they shall fail

Hausas, yorubas , ijaws, and other well meaning Nigerians should continue to work for the progress of this great nation
The same way some tribes sabotage GEJ government?

1 Like

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

I didn't mention any tribe

Are you already having a guilty conscience ?

of course cowadice is in your gene you can't mention name.

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Of course the video is incomplete. How about the events that took place when Buhari was not around.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Osezua: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2016
IyaIode:

The media chose to report false information, even Oby tweeted that the president didn't work out on them
Who caused the problem? why did Buhari walk out the press. if they were there we would have seen everything that transpired.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2016
missKiffy:

of course he wont they are know for being cowards
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by zeb04(f): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Ok thank you

Please let's focus on the topic

This video is a direct opposite to the lies spread by certain people yesterday
please don't be stupid. you talk about uniting as one Nigeria but you are still furthering us apart. you are not speaking to kids. and don't be afraid to mention the igbo tribe, don't act cowardly.

6 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by saintkel(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Thank You OP for this

A certain tribe in this country is hell bent on sabotaging this government but by Gods grace they shall fail

Hausas, yorubas , ijaws, and other well meaning Nigerians should continue to work for the progress of this great nation
Who is d leader of BBOG campaign, a yoruba I guess? Tribalism bin killing Nigeria since 1914

4 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by grafikii: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Really? So the mods changed the title of the thread to include "parts" Does nairaland have another video that we don't know about?

What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2016
missKiffy:

Did i mention any tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by grafikii: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Of course the video is incomplete. How about the events that took place when Buhari was not around.
Did you see buhari in the video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK / Adeleke Flags Off N16b Digital Economy Projects To Improve Osun / Yoruba Elders Split Over Jonathan, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.