Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) (20060 Views)

Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami / Aisha Alhassan Collapses At Adamawa IDP Camp, Revived With A Bottle Of Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by omenka(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2016
luvinhubby:
The video is incomplete & in contrast with what the mainstream media reported yesterday.
Did you people see a "complete video" when you descended heavily on the government over their handling of the situation Yesterday, or were you present at the venue

Since when did you start believing the "mainstream media" which most of you insist are being controlled by APC

The fact is that this video, which is hard evidence of what transpired in the hall, doesn't sit well with your devilish desires to bring down this government at all cost, hence your insistence on the "correctness" of the narrative of the "mainstream media" and the "incompleteness" of the video.

The truth will always break your backs again and again.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2016
chekasforchekas:
hahahah are you really worried about this bigots, the dey you bump into them you see enough reason to smile, because most of them are underaged kids that can not even talk to you face to face. Peace.
Lol. Of course, Yes. I don't feel okay when a human being is not being human.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by omenka(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Ok thank you

Please let's focus on the topic

This video is a direct opposite to the lies spread by certain people yesterday
Imagine how shamelessly hypocritical people like the man below you can be. These are the same people that vilify the press over their reportage, but this time, the prefer the same press' narrative to hard video evidence. Tomorrow, when the press reports anything they find contrary to their shameful desires, they would call for a "video evidence" and label them"mere lies or propaganda".

Such a damn shame.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by chekasforchekas: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Of course, Yes. I don't feel okay when a human being is not being human.
Well bro I feel you but talking to them is wasting of time and data, just pretend that you did not see them.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2016
menacetosociety:
Why are u pained?

Pained for what? Since when does responding to stupid post means being pained?
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Goke7: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2016
omenka:
Did you people see a "complete video" when you descended heavily on the government over their handling of the situation Yesterday, or were you present at the venue

Since when did you start believing the "mainstream media" which most of you insist are being controlled by APC

The fact is that this video, which is hard evidence of what transpired in the hall, doesn't sit well with your devilish desires to bring down this government at all cost, hence your insistence on the "correctness" of the narrative of the "mainstream media" and the "incompleteness" of the video.

I think some fellows are just true to their words that they will avenge all the criticisms that GEJ faced during his tenure on PMB's administration. This is what they are doing and trust me, they will continue to do more by taking any advantage of what may look like a slip in PMB's administration. This is where PMB's aides need to be more vigilant.

We are dealing with bitter and disgruntled beings and they are likely to remain so for a very long time. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
omenka:

Stop being petty, the incomplete video still paves way to for assumptions that there are elements of truth in what the media reported yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by omenka(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

Stop being petty, the incomplete video still paves way to for a ssumptions that there are elements of truth in what the media reported yesterday.
Stop being hateful. It erodes your sense of logical judgement.

Present a counter video if you have one and stop relying on "assumptions". Just imagine, aren't you even ashamed of saying your opinion is based on assumptions

Your case is obviously much worse than I thought.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
I am still waiting for seun and his nairaland crew to produce the other part of the video
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
omenka:
Stop being hateful. It erodes your sense of logical judgement.

Present a counter video if you have one and stop relying on "assumptions". Just imagine, aren't you even ashamed of saying your opinion is based on assumptions

Your case is obviously much worse than I thought.

Tufiakwa.
I am lost at your definition of hatred in relation to an opinion held on a public matter. angry

I cannot be stereotyped like most of you APC supporters that will only believe that Buhari is an infallible deity & based on what i have read, the information available in public domain, the encounter between the BBOG, Aisha Alhassan & Buhari ended on a sour note to the bbog till i see a complete video of ALL that transpired there.

And if disagreeing with a ruling govt on certain matters makes one 'devillish', the APC have a full house of them.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
"These children have been gone long before this government came into power"
This statement is irritating and does not serve the credibility of this government. Yet it seems to be the general consensus.

If someone makes a mess; he should clean it up. Everyone can hold him responsible for the mess and demand that he cleans it up. If another person comes and says: he is not able to clean that up but I am. And I will, if you give me the mandate. Then that other person should be held responsible for cleaning it up if given the mandate. And not start saying: I will try to fix it but, you know, I didn't make that mess; it was that other guy. - thereby implying that he shouldn't be held responsible. Why then did we vote out the guy that CAN be held responsible?

This government is implying their efforts on BBOG is a show of magnanimity. If there are good results it's to their credit; if there are no results, it wasn't their mess to begin with.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by blackboy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
This woman should be the minister of info
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
missKiffy:

but he didn't mention a tribe nah
So what does he mean by "a certain tribe"? He should mention that CERTAIN TRIBE to clarify abeg.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

I am lost at your definition of hatred in relation to an opinion held on a public matter. angry

I cannot be stereotyped like most of you APC supporters that will only believe that Buhari is an infallible deity & based on what i have read, the information available in public domain, the encounter between the BBOG, Aisha Alhassan & Buhari ended on a sour note to the bbog till i see a complete video of ALL that transpired there.

And if disagreeing with a ruling govt on certain matters makes one 'devillish', the APC have a full house of that.

I am not an APC supporter yet your statement just reeks of hatred and division.

abet change your ways.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by missKiffy(f): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
MarieSucre:

So what does he mean by "a certain tribe"? He should mention that CERTAIN TRIBE to clarify abeg.
Lol, you people and guilty conscience sha
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
MarieSucre:

I am not an APC supporter yet your statement just reeks of hatred and division.

abet change your ways.
Was i the media that reported the matter & pls pin-point the hatred in my statement.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
missKiffy:

Lol, you people and guilty conscience sha

Which people?? Mind you I am neither Igbo nor Hausa.. A beg call the tribe by its name let us know. no be all these cowardly whispering.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

Was i the media that reported the matter & pls pin-point the hatred in my statement.

You preferred to base on your "assumption" and slander all those you see as your opposition namely APC.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Reptyle(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
The media was throughly unfair to this woman in heir reports by making her look like a monster.

In my honest opinion, she handled herself quite well. She even managed to keep her cool when her claim that she sent someone to meet with the group at the fountain 3 times, was rudely disputed by the crowd.

Perhaps they expected her to cry with the parents and she didn't.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
The way the matter was reported, I was already wondering how a woman could insult grieving parents. For those asking for a full video, except you want to hear another speaker speak I suspect this was all she said. Because if you watched it to the end, you will see that she was about to give the floor to rep of the defense ministry to speak.

Men, to think that I nearly fell for this media twisting de frighten me.

Reptyle:
The media was throughly unfair to this woman in heir reports by making her look like a monster.

In my honest opinion, she handled herself quite well. She even managed to keep her cool when her claim that she sent someone to meet with the group at the fountain 3 times, was rudely disputed by the crowd.

Perhaps they expected her to cry with the parents and she didn't.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by missKiffy(f): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
MarieSucre:

Which people?? Mind you I am neither Igbo nor Hausa.. A beg call the tribe by its name let us know. no be all these cowardly whispering.
Lol, see as you carry the matter for head
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

I didn't mention any tribe

Are you already having a guilty conscience ?
Which guilty conscience? U shouldn't evn hv written a Certain tribe in d first place cos its clear u wia refering to d igbos, ur so wrong. Wen u called out oda tribes did u call igbo? Its ur type dt pretend to love his country bt cause hate n bias wt ur words and bring war amongs bretherns. Shame on u.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
MarieSucre:

You preferred to base on your "assumption" and slander all those you see as your opposition namely APC.
Oga pls make sense if you have some.

What is assumption on a media reported matter & try go find the dictionary meaning of 'slander'.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by Masky2000: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Thank You OP for this

A certain tribe in this country is hell bent on sabotaging this government but by Gods grace they shall fail

Hausas, yorubas , ijaws, and other well meaning Nigerians should continue to work for the progress of this great nation

And which tribe if I may ask you?
You are just BIG fat hater and a bigot for saying that, thank God there are
just few haters like you in govt. who we all are praying that God should take care of so we can have good leaders that
will accommodate all tribes in nigeria. You mentioned some tribes and left out the others because you belong to one of the ones
you mentioned and gets your support and needs from the other two.
May God have mercy on you
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
missKiffy:

Lol, see as you carry the matter for head

That does not answer the question. Who are the "certain tribes"? if you don't know them or cannot mention them, shut up and stop supporting any form of tribalism.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

And if disagreeing with a ruling govt on certain matters makes one 'devillish', the APC have a full house of them.
here is an example of your hatred and slander. Nobody called you "devilish". But you have already labelled the APC a full house of one.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
MarieSucre:

here is an example of your hatred and slander. Nobody called you "devilish". But you have already labelled the APC a full house of one.
Go back & read the post responded to at least & give up childishness.
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by missKiffy(f): 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
MarieSucre:

That does not answer the question. Who are the "certain tribes"? if you don't know them or cannot mention them, shut up and stop supporting any form of tribalism.
Bia, what exactly is ur problem, let this be the first and the last time u will tell me to shut up
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by monex(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
ogmaskman:

You addressed his comment maturedly at the beginning but ended your post poorly. More like the leopard can not hide its spot.

i didnt see the poor part of his post. in fact this post in question and his further posts seem very rational to me.

He has not taken a position on whether PMB or the minister were insensitive but what he is saying is that you should attribute the "falsehood" of what was reported about the minister to "BBOG"/Aisha Yesufu rather than attributing the false hood to wailers/media etc.

The deception is from either the Minister herself or the BBOG group. the deception is not from the "certain" tribe or "wailers".
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by DoctorMcgruff: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
LOL WOW, which tribe na? You are one of those useless ppl that can't control their mouth,now that u have been proven wrong u dont have time..Oya which tribe
asEdeyHOT:

Sir I am busy.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Nigeria will progress and will be free from corruption. The majority of Nigerians support this
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by skipofem(f): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Thank You OP for this

A certain tribe in this country is hell bent on sabotaging this government but by Gods grace they shall fail

Hausas, yorubas , ijaws, and other well meaning Nigerians should continue to work for the progress of this great nation
bigot
Re: Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2016
missKiffy:

Bia, what exactly is ur problem, let this be the first and the last time u will tell me to shut up

Hahahahaha. nitpick on that one statement. buy don't evade the question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet John W.T Gbor: APGA Gets 2019 Presidential Aspirant / @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. / Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.