Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Help A Nairalander Interprete His Dream. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Nairalander Interprete His Dream. (399 Views)

To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams / PLEASE HELP Interprete My Dream / Interprete Your Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Interprete His Dream. by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Good morning everyone one, hope you all had a good night rest, well let me go straight to the point.
Last night I had lots of dreams, some more like visions about some people I know personally in my life, others about health, more like showing me things about nature i have no common knowledge of before, but the dream I'm most curious about to know the meaning is the one I saw myself discussing very comfortably with celebrities like yemi alade, and other top celebrities I can't really remember exactly which of them again I only just remember seeing and talking with yemi alade, not like I'm crushing on her, no special feelings for her, just like her music that's all. So guys please help out with the meaning cus I tried google, nothing useful. Thanks.

Lalastiala and Dominique. Good morning. Please help out by moving to FP, really important to me.
Re: Help A Nairalander Interprete His Dream. by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Haba, not even one comment

(1) (Reply)

Panic In Customs Over Assets Declaration Deadline / Any Lady With Acting Passion Join Dis International Acting Group 08028984354 / Lessons From The Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.