Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application (17935 Views)

Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released / Chief Judge Dismisses Metuh’s Petition, Asks Judge To Continue Trial / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by Oketwin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:
I wonder how dumb some people can really be!!! Over five people commented on this topic and none of them actually understood the message passed by this Judge!!

Olisa Metuh's suit was not dismissed rather the judge dismissed the application for acclelerated hearing of the suit.He said the law allows the EFCC 5 days within which to respond to the suit before she rules!! So what exactly is that that you fools dont understand?
English. and d spirit of wanting to comment first
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

How many poor people in Kirikiri, Ikoyi, Ekwulobia, Enugu, etc prisons have you guys fought for, for being detained for upto 10 years without trial?
don't even make this an US vs THEM argument.

I thought you could argue logically but I was wrong so... au revoir...I'm not ready to plunge myself into that gutter of ethnic insults so you won't be seeing anymore replies whatever you say...
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by bishop4jesus: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
nice move.
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
AdaNri1:
don't even make this an US vs THEM argument.

I thought you could argue logically but I was wrong so... au revoir...I'm not ready to plunge myself into that gutter of ethnic insults so you won't be seeing anymore replies whatever you say...
You're confused.

1 Like

Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by Walelavender(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Buy judges because they refused to grant special privilege to the stealing class? Bros sense no dey your post at all.
Don't mind him. I don't know why corrupt people are getting sympathy from some people. This is strange!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by vedaxcool(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Walelavender:

Don't mind him. I don't know why corrupt people are getting sympathy from some people. This is strange!

My brother it is baffling.

2 Likes

Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by remedysolution(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
PRYCE:
How many times we go tell una say that Daura bastarrd don buy some judges
guy you can never change. thief like metuh

1 Like

Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by Charly68: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Let him release our money and walk out free from Efcc cell..I bet Nigerians will defend him if he refund what he collected from the federal Govt . But for him to be trying to hide under the rule of law to keep our money in foreign and local accounts is not acceptable..high time we begin to place curses on those judges that will allow fraudsters to go freely without doing justice on alleged cases ..Every kickback they obtain shall be wasted on sickness & deceases ..
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by Goke7: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Charly68:
Let him release our money and walk out free from Efcc cell..I bet Nigerians will defend him if he refund what he collected from the federal Govt . But for him to be trying to hide under the rule of law to keep our money in foreign and local accounts is not acceptable..high time we begin to place curses on those judges that will allow fraudsters to go freely without doing justice on alleged cases ..Every kickback they obtain shall be wasted on sickness & deceases ..

I SAY A VERY BIG AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by seunowa(f): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
superior1:
There shall be no peace for the wicked undecided undecided
Amen

1 Like

Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by Muyoatlanta(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
[img][/img]
NgeneUkwenu:

Biafran Judge asserting her authority in the Zoo Court...interesting

I think this should anger the IPOB Youths..

Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by shegra58: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
ziccoit:
He should be locked up with grade A prisoners so that he can have a good story to tell.
haha u bad sha,u won make dem scatter him yansh? grin grin
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by Tbest20(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Which school do u attend in nigeria? because I don't think u attend secondary school the way u talk
PRYCE:
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by chernest2002: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
No need going to court because Buhari will never allow the rule of law to prevail, if efcc arrest you just start learning how to remain in prison till Buhari get out of office, maybe 4 yrs, or 8yrs, or till baba goes like abacha.
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by PRYCE(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tbest20:
Which school do u attend in nigeria? because I don't think u attend secondary school the way u talk
I went the school founded by your father!
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by laprince(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:
I wonder how dumb some people can really be!!! Over five people commented on this topic and none of them actually understood the message passed by this Judge!!

Olisa Metuh's suit was not dismissed rather the judge dismissed the application for acclelerated hearing of the suit.He said the law allows the EFCC 5 days within which to respond to the suit before she rules!! So what exactly is that that you fools dont understand?

God bless you plenty
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by room089: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

So you wouldn't have passed your message any better than this?
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by feedthenation(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
seedorfg:
the yam owner, the yam and the goats grin

What a good title for a new book about the 'yam eaters and the owner of the yam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by Georgry(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
PRYCE:
:p
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by chindakwe842: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
About metuh, I don't care. He should return the money.
My concern now is to see Nnamdi kanu released without further delay.
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by poseidon12: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

It is really alarming how dumb a large population of our people are. And a lot of these folks would eventually hold important positions.
Re: Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application by poseidon12: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I think you wasted your time and money in school. the story and your comment looks so childish that my kid daughter cannot go so low to make that comment.

what is happening to the thinking capacity of Nigerian youths today

We have way too many dumb folks in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year / Acting President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.