Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,398 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Romancelanders, This Concerns You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders, This Concerns You. (349 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / Romancelanders! This Z For U. / Ladies Which Of This Romancelanders Can You Go Out With For 30minutes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders, This Concerns You. by womangood(f): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
With the level of decline in feminine value, it would be absolutely wicked if everyone is showing no concern. www.womangoodb..com aims at tackling injustice and harsh societal expectations on women, especially the lower class women. The blog is targeted at gender fairness and not some feminism you don't wanna hear lol.
The blog is willing to cover various aspects of womanhood. The blog receives input/review from both gender(male and female) and is also open to public opinion.
As the blog advances, there are plans to reach out to women in distress and victims (from both gender) of various forms of gender injustice.
NOTE: 'womangood' is a modification of 'womanhood'

Check my posts and tell me what you feel!
Re: Romancelanders, This Concerns You. by IamLEGEND1: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
all na repackaged feminism.
Re: Romancelanders, This Concerns You. by womangood(f): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
all na repackaged feminism.
Have you checked my posts..I doubt
Re: Romancelanders, This Concerns You. by IamLEGEND1: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
womangood:

Have you checked my posts..I doubt
actually, I have.......I liked the first one I saw,the 'surrogate mother' one.....so I kept on reading.

then I came to the 'Patriarchy' topic... I couldn't get past the first 3 lines.
Re: Romancelanders, This Concerns You. by obiorathesubtle: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
still feminism! A lizard is still a reptile, just like a snake!
Re: Romancelanders, This Concerns You. by womangood(f): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
actually, I have.......I liked the first one I saw,the 'surrogate mother' one.....so I kept on reading.

then I came to the 'Patriarchy' topic... I couldn't get past the first 3 lines.

I understand lol
Re: Romancelanders, This Concerns You. by womangood(f): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
still feminism! A lizard is still a reptile, just like a snake!
Maybe...the world needs this type though

(1) (Reply)

Why Do U Guys Crave 4 Fronth Page..do U Get Paid? / What's Peculiar In Your Own Relationship / Those Who Truly Understand Life Make It Simple For…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.