Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help (309658 Views)

How I Make 150k In A Week In 1688 Buying This Necklace From Sandro Shop In China / How To Research Hot Selling Product In 1688.com / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by BrilliantInfo(f): 5:15am On May 02, 2021
Hello ,

I do agree with you.

That's the reason making a real and reliable agent like us NOT easy to show the clients what we can do .

We are serious in business , and hope to provide a good service to the person who is serious in business , too .

Kay

TomisinFemi:
Nairaland is now filled with scammers. One Samuel guy here said he was going to help me with Alipay setup and I transferred money to him. Payment successful since Sunday, saying he has not received payment. After sending him reciept, gone to the bank, sent him reference number. Still the same thing
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by BrilliantInfo(f): 5:18am On May 02, 2021
TomisinFemi:
Nairaland is now filled with scammers. One Samuel guy here said he was going to help me with Alipay setup and I transferred money to him. Payment successful since Sunday, saying he has not received payment. After sending him reciept, gone to the bank, sent him reference number. Still the same thing

Hello ,

I do agree with you.

That's the reason making a real and reliable agent like us NOT easy to show the clients what we can do .

We are serious in business , and hope to provide a good service to the person who is serious in business , too .

Kay
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by BrilliantInfo(f): 5:31am On May 02, 2021
TomisinFemi:

Hello ,

We have contact person in Nigeria , or you can contact me via my signature .

Kay

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by BrilliantInfo(f): 5:42am On May 02, 2021
Hello ,

I think that you do have a " big heart " to do it .

Normally , we don't ask our clients to do such a thing , and we just wonder --- don't you ask the source agent / or your person in China to provide you any lead time while placing order and paying money ?

Kay

henryduru2:
what is totally incorrect?
Shey I go just come out de talk trash if you want proof enter my dm I’ll make a video and send it you

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by BrilliantInfo(f): 5:44am On May 02, 2021
Yes , we are .

And you are interested to know more , just let us know .

Kay

bukiii:
Any trusted agent here?
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by BrilliantInfo(f): 5:48am On May 02, 2021
Hello ,

Please find the goods you need in 1688.com and check the MOQ they ask .

Or maybe we can think what you can do for this together .

Kay
ceedoekay:
Please somebody should help me on how to select the quantity of products on 1688.com,I don't wanna buy in bulk

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by BrilliantInfo(f): 5:53am On May 02, 2021
Hello ,

If you are interested in and serious with business , please let us know it .

Kay

temizeee:
Please help me with all these agent o... Fake kg everywhere..... Which shipping company is the best am tired of agent hyping kg thing..... I need a shipping company that's to be trusted.

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by BrilliantInfo(f): 5:56am On May 02, 2021
Hello ,

We can help you .

Find goods / pay to the supplier / ship to you .

Everything is NOT so difficult and make your business easy to go .

Kay

9iceX:
Hello guys.. Good to be on this thread.
Please, how do you pay suppliers directly on 1688?

Like, for every medium I have seen so far, AliPay and TourPass, you'd be needing an international passport during registration which I currently do not have.

Any other secure channel to pay suppliers on this platform?

I have applied to get a passport done but I'd be needing an urgent parcel at the moment. Anybody please?

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by zeestone99(m): 2:53am On May 04, 2021
Do you have goods you want to ship from China to Nigeria, we can help pay your Chinese suppliers in rmb and ship your goods.

Mazine frieght and Logistics Services is owned by mazine group & offers air cargo services such as air freight & cargo handling services, & related services in warehousing, transportation, sea freight & procurement

We can also do the following things for you in China,
1. Collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by express cargo with affordable rates.
2. Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment to reduce your expenses at your destination.
3. Collect and ship your goods under mazine LOGISTIC’S to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers.
4. We can help you inspect your products and check the supplier's credibility from China.
We have very good reputation in logistic business and have created strong relationship with many shipping and airline companies.
For inquiries, please feel free to contact us on the following numbers
Nigeria contact: 08117398294 or through this e-mail address;
mazinegroup@gmail.com info@mazinegroup.com

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by chinebu(m): 4:27am On May 04, 2021
jefy:
I need wholesale dealers of jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and singlet.treat as urgent..mail me if you are a bulk sales dealer of the above items..send me a mail lets get talking. jflair777@gmail.com hope to hear from you.
I sell the materials wholesales
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by kiekie1(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2021
Sparingly used luminous 1.5kva 24v hybrid inverter up for sale!

Luminous inverter with inbuilt 1000w solar charge controller up for sale. It smoothly powers upto 1000w max load for your house alongside two units of batteries "any capacity of battery of your choice".

Condition: works like new . Warranty tamper seal still intact.

FLATRATE PRICE:50k

Location: Lagos mainland but can can waybilled to any state on buyers expense.

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE :: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Lactobacillus: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hello guys! Pls picture searching no longer work on chrome, does anyone have a solution to that?...

And also the 1688 app doesn't install on my phone, what could be d problem ND solution pls?
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Chikebranny123(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Update chrome
Lactobacillus:
Hello guys! Pls picture searching no longer work on chrome, does anyone have a solution to that?...

And also the 1688 app doesn't install on my phone, what could be d problem ND solution pls?
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
chinebu:
I sell the materials wholesales

If you are in Lagos, pls send a Whatsapp message 08182081004
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by BestRicePlug28(f): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2021
zeestone99:
Do you have goods you want to ship from China to Nigeria, we can help pay your Chinese suppliers in rmb and ship your goods.

Mazine frieght and Logistics Services is owned by mazine group & offers air cargo services such as air freight & cargo handling services, & related services in warehousing, transportation, sea freight & procurement

We can also do the following things for you in China,
1. Collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by express cargo with affordable rates.
2. Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment to reduce your expenses at your destination.
3. Collect and ship your goods under mazine LOGISTIC’S to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers.
4. We can help you inspect your products and check the supplier's credibility from China.
We have very good reputation in logistic business and have created strong relationship with many shipping and airline companies.
For inquiries, please feel free to contact us on the following numbers
Nigeria contact: 08117398294 or through this e-mail address;
mazinegroup@gmail.com info@mazinegroup.com
I'm interested in your services.
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by abuabdurahman96(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
If you need to pay your suppliers or buy bulk RMB, kindly contact on WhatsApp:

We are legit vendors of RMB/CNY/Yuan to Chinese bank/WeChat/Alipay
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by alphabbey1(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
15k Yuan Available
Alipay or bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.