Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help (309927 Views)

How I Make 150k In A Week In 1688 Buying This Necklace From Sandro Shop In China / How To Research Hot Selling Product In 1688.com / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Samoranopapa(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Your Customer service is extremely slow, please fix it. We need a swift response from you guys. I filled a form to order since Monday and I’m yet to receive any positive response
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by lamtam0: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Samoranopapa:
Your Customer service is extremely slow, please fix it. We need a swift response from you guys. I filled a form to order since Monday and I’m yet to receive any positive response
please can some teach how I can add money to my alipay account and pls I nid someone who can help me verify my wechat account thanks.
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by TheCork(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
redgem:

Just sent a message

Hello. Are u interested in doing housemaid work for 300 naira cash a months? cheesy
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by supersaz66(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Larrytrendy:
Join our whatsapp joint importation group created for importers and prospective importers. Group members import and source for quality goods together as well as to meet up with the MOQ of some products. Adequate mentorship and lots of advantages will an individual benefit when such person joins the whatsapp group. No more hassles that comes with importation. It's free to join the group but just make sure you are an importer or a prospective who is also ready to import with the group. We are reliable and efficient.
Send a Whatsapp message to 0...8...0...2...7...1...3...6...0...5...3 if you are interested.

Group link please
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by yesloaded: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
lamtam0:

please can some teach how I can add money to my alipay account and pls I nid someone who can help me verify my wechat account thanks.
You can add money to your alipay through buying of funds from exchangers. You can't add money to your alipay account with Nigeria card.
If you want to buy alipay fund, we do sell. Contact us on whatsapp 08137750741
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by peacealways: 4:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Heavy goods to import but I don't know how to go about it. I need somebody that can help me
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by papalasun: 5:42am On Aug 23, 2020
peacealways:
Heavy goods to import but I don't know how to go about it. I need somebody that can help me

You can contact us at Funkam logistics

Or check other agents on Nairaland
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by redgem(f): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2020
TheCork:

Hello. Are u interested in doing housemaid work for 300 naira cash a months? cheesy

MrCork how did you find me ��
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Marispius: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Good evening, Please is there anyone who has been signed up on wechat for more than 6months. I need help getting registered on wechat
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by henryduru2(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Dammyakash: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2020
henryduru2:
Hello I want to make a complaint
On October 12 2020 I made inquiries on how to pay a seller from gabriel@Tugrow shipping he told me how it worked so I ask the seller how much for the items I wanted to purchase he told me it’s 930RMB
Which I sent the money to Gabriel that same day
I sent 67,425 to this account
“Account name: Samuel Abraham Godwin
Account number: 0739122570
Bank name: Access bank”
Since October 12 till date payment receipt I haven’t seen I asked the seller have you received the money he said no.
I asked Gabriel what’s wrong he told me his boss is not around that the boss has not made the payment yet for 4 days now
This is totally incorrect. Shipping is calculated in dollars and naira not yuan. And besides, tugrow has a business account. So why paying to a personal account. Something is wrong somewhere
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by henryduru2(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Dammyakash:

This is totally incorrect. Shipping is calculated in dollars and naira not yuan. And besides, tugrow has a business account. So why paying to a personal account. Something is wrong somewhere
what is totally incorrect?
Shey I go just come out de talk trash if you want proof enter my dm I’ll make a video and send it you
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by henryduru2(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
henryduru2:
what is totally incorrect?
Shey I go just come out de talk trash if you want proof enter my dm I’ll make a video and send it you
They’ve made the payment today but I don’t think I’ll ever use them
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Contact us for your Procurement and shipping from 1688 and Alibaba to Nigeria.

Direct payment to suppliers account.

Whatsapp: 07081997275
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Dammyakash: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
henryduru2:
They’ve made the payment today but I don’t think I’ll ever use them
Sorry if you felt attacked, that's not my point.
Every businesses has their loopholes,.they are trying to satisfy their customers though they need to step it up. I just collected an order from them. So far, they are still trying.
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Nicargo: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
One of our editorial team has written a topic on how you can buy and your sellers on 1688 via https://nicargo.com/1688-buy.

Remember, we are logistic and shipping company and we do sourcing and procurement for our customers, click Nicargo .com, you may found us reliable and valuable.
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Thebestpicks: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
FACEBOOK ADVERT STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Why do you have to pay huge sum of money to some so called experts to run facebook or instagram ads for you, when you can learn it yourself and achieve your desired result.

The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook ads to get more leads and sales. A comprehensive guide with step by step images to guide you all the way.

Here’s what you’ll learn in this Complete guide:

* Common Mistakes Made When Running Facebook Ads, And Why You Lose Lots of Money Without Making Desired Sales.
* How To Get Started With Facebook Ads
* Getting To Know The Facebook Ads Manager
* How To Lower Your Overall Facebook Ad Budget ..
* Facebook Ads vs. Boost Posts , Which makes best sales
* Gain Maximum Exposure Using Custom Targeted Audiences
* How To Use Retarget Marketing With Facebook
* How To Create A Facebook Lead Capture Funnel
* Reasons You Should Use Facebook Ads
* How to Choose the Right Audience for Your Facebook Ads to Sell Fast
* How to Create Facebook Ads for Every Stage of the Funel, Step By Step
* 5 Tips for Creating Successful Facebook Ads
* And all You Need to Know About Facebook Ads...

And guess what...
You can resell if you like to, because as you download your copy it comes with a free right to resell from me, how about that!

So what do you say?

Are you ready to create Facebook ads that wow your audience and generate great sales for you?

@ 1,000 only, you get your copy instantly

Whatsapp 07032146558

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
We Are Selling RMB At An Affordable Price (today Is 69 Naira/yuan)-naila
If you want to do 1688 business in China, you can learn from me. whatSAPP :+86 15385547778
If you want to exchange RMB with naira, you can change it with me(We accept BTC, teh)
I am from China and engaged in the gift card industry for 10 years. Our company accepts itunes, Google, Amazon, Wal-Mart, vanilla, many, many gift cards. If you have a gift card and want to trade and can’t find a trusted trader, then we Is your good choice,
Still Buying BTC massively
whatSAPP :+86 15385547778 WeChat:1020979695We offer RMB exchange service

1 Like

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Thebestpicks: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2020
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria (Complete guide)

If you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional. 100% practical images & Videos on how to ABC

Being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products,

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria which is extremely cheap.

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online using, Jumia, Konga, Facebook ads, instagram ads etc

* How to deliver your products to customers and lot's more..

All this 4 copies you get at just 2,500 naira only and you download your copy instantly. Whatsapp 07032146558 for more details, questions and 24/7 guide.

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Thebestpicks: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2020
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria (Complete guide)

If you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional. 100% practical images & Videos on how to ABC

Being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products,

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria which is extremely cheap.

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online using, Jumia, Konga, Facebook ads, instagram ads etc

* How to deliver your products to customers and lot's more..

All this 4 copies you get at just 2,000 naira only and you download your copy instantly. Whatsapp 07032146558 for more details, questions and 24/7 guide.

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by jeph19(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Must I use an agent to get my goods shipped down
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Coolberry: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2020
ces8iv:
We Are Selling RMB At An Affordable Price (today Is 69 Naira/yuan)-naila
If you want to do 1688 business in China, you can learn from me. whatSAPP :+86 15385547778
If you want to exchange RMB with naira, you can change it with me(We accept BTC, teh)
I am from China and engaged in the gift card industry for 10 years. Our company accepts itunes, Google, Amazon, Wal-Mart, vanilla, many, many gift cards. If you have a gift card and want to trade and can’t find a trusted trader, then we Is your good choice,
Still Buying BTC massively
whatSAPP :+86 15385547778 WeChat:1020979695We offer RMB exchange service

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Exoclassic: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by dagok(f): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2020
I NEED HELP.. Any logistics company that offers... Express shipping CHINA to NIGERIA... CAN someone RECOMMEND the Best one for me.
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Exoclassic: 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
TomisinFemi:
Nairaland is now filled with scammers. One Samuel guy here said he was going to help me with Alipay setup and I transferred money to him. Payment successful since Sunday, saying he has not received payment. After sending him reciept, gone to the bank, sent him reference number. Still the same thing
sorry boss
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Exoclassic: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
hunybum1:
Hello.. please can i mport different jewelries from 1688.. like maximum of 3 pieces each per design for about 100 earrings?
yes
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Exoclassic: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

any link to have a look at them online...
nbc is trusted. I am a witness
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by mgowsiya: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2020
I hopefully did a good job here on this website, let's have a look at it here
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Chirowman(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by BrilliantInfo(f): 5:10am On May 02, 2021
Hello ,

We can help you .

Please contact Whatapp /WeChat :+8613416252477 , thanks .

Kay

peacealways:

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.