Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You (2409 Views)

How I Made A Lady Fall For Me In Few Seconds. / Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation / How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You by 2jideofor(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
Too many things have been said about love. Some people get excited when the suject is mentioned and some people dont even want to talk about it because their hearts have been soiled with heart breaks. But come to think of it, dont youn think it would be nice for you to know what ladies want,what makes them go crazy and all what you need is just the right tools. visit: www.love-and-soulmate..com for your no 1 dating tips
Re: How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You by SeanT21(f): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2009
U can not make a lady fall in Love with U!! wink
Re: How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You by 2jideofor(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2009
I understand your pains. You are just like me when I hadnt gotten the right tools. Until I found the answer, I tought the same too.
Re: How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You by iice(f): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2009
Story

(1) (Reply)

Love Letters / Where Did U Meet Him/her? / Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.