Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) (43242 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / 80 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender To Soldiers / CHANGE!!! COAS Sends Sallah Text To Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Goldencollins: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You don't listen to him but you are quick to comment on his pictures for likes from demented souls! That means you regard him important to be commenting on his pics.
Chai. E Pain U die bro.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Goke7: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
SamJed:
i guess u are the hypocrite here...u know for certain that what he did eased the tension in the country...there is no rule saying that he had to congratulate him afterall African presidents don't do it...but here u are celebrating technology that has being in vogue since....pity yourself for once na...

The earlier you guys realised that gej had no choice than to concede, the better your pain of loss will subside, ibb with all his power decided by himself to step aside despite cancelling june 12.The seat of the office of the President in Nigeria is too hot for anyone to try what the likes of Mugabe or Mobutu will do in any other African country. Nigeria is too diverse for a single man to perpetuate himself in power. Our longest serving head of state in the person of Gowon did not last up to ten years.

Gej is just being over celebrated to pacify his ethnic group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by playtheblues(f): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
The Governor of Akwa Abasi Ibom, His Excellency Udom Emmanuel has asked the Civil Servants recruited in AKS since November/December 2014 to forfeit their 1 year 2 months accumulated salaries which he is yet to pay them, stating that the state will be broke after paying thousands of them the accumulated salaries.

The Civil Servants have been lamenting. They have been going to work for a year plus now without any form of payment. They are calling on well meaning Nigerians, activists, religious bodies, N.G.O's and the media to come to their aid.

How can people work meticulously for a year plus without receiving salaries?

Some of them resigned from other jobs to take the jobs. Some of them are family men and women, some are even widows.

The other day one of them slumped and died out of hunger and frustrations.

How long will this victimisation go on?

Why is Udom Emanuel playing God?

Why is nobody talking about this? Has he bought the press?

God save the workers from frustrations-related deaths.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Aminat508:
whatzup where is midehi2?

chai..you beautiful ohhhh.... shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Goke7:

The earlier you guys realised that gej had no choice than to concede, the better your pain of loss will subside, ibb with all his power decided by himself to step aside despite cancelling june 12.The seat of the office of the President in Nigeria is too hot for anyone to try what the likes of Mugabe or Mobutu will do in any other African country. Nigeria is too diverse for a single man to perpetuate himself in power. Our longest serving head of state in the person of Gowon did not last up to ten years.

dont mind dem...dem dey forget that our military is not fan of civilian rulership...let them continou and see what happens.....

nigeria is extremly complex....not comparable with other african nations....
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
nah illiterate?
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by SamJed(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Goke7:

i pity your life...i guess when gej collected another award yesterday u were gnashing ur teeth....typical example of buharified zombie....by the way have you been paid your salary for last month...
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by jelal007(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:

Too late, the Bubu man would be exposed for the dullard he is.
Dull? Ur father is not smarter than he is. That's why he's the president. Low life,the best u do I come here and talk trash.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Goke7: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
SamJed:
i pity your life...i guess when gej collected another award yesterday u were gnashing ur teeth....typical example of buharified zombie....by the way have you been paid your salary for last month...

I know how you feel but is the truth and it was even fayemi that started the concession of defeat thing sef to fayose so what is the big deal? Gej will continue to collect awards so you guys can be pacified. Live with it.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
seriously buhari did not look smart operating that thing

Do you think your father would have done better at this age just asking oh ?
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by mcjoe007: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
masterblogger:
The so called digital gadget was bought during Jonathan's administration.
na u be d contractor wey buy am? na Gej money dem use buy am.u need to try to be more matured dan dis
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by giftosas: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Once a soldier is always a soldier. If agberu become governor any time e pass motor park he most check weather passenger dey plenty. Hahaha!
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

chai..you beautiful ohhhh.... shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss grin kiss kiss kiss
Thanks dear
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by SamJed(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Goke7:

I know how you feel but is the truth and it was even fayemi that started the concession of defeat thing sef to fayose so what is the big deal? Gej will continue to collect awards so you guys can be pacified. Live with it.
mehn keep giving yourself hope and keep consoling yourself....u know buhari can't achieve what GEJ has achieved....it is just a matter of time, u pple that are supporting him will stone him...
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
seriously buhari did not look smart operating that thing
The bottom line is, he operated it. Plain and simple. tongue
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
As an ex general y dnt go their to ginger them..nonsense digital communication..shame
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Goke7: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
SamJed:
mehn keep giving yourself hope and keep consoling yourself....u know buhari can't achieve what GEJ has achieved....it is just a matter of time, u pple that are supporting him will stone him...

Of course buhari cannot achieve the massive theft of public funds like gej administration, e.g. dasukigate, oduagate, diezanigate e.t.c. who can beat that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by airforcee007: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
our condolence to the families of our fallen heroes... God Almighty will be to all wat they were to you.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by SamJed(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Goke7:

Of course buhari cannot achieve the massive theft of public funds like gej administration, e.g. dasukigate, oduagate, diezanigate e.t.c. who can beat that?
GEJ of course...at least he didnt budget billions for tyres, recreational nonsense, bmw, updating of website like buhari who is claiming zero based budget...during GEJ's time, u guys criticized him for his own budget but now u won't criticize buhari for his budget of yams....and what amazes me more is that he claims there is no money...u guys are all hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by vega84(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mumu presido #vegatalks
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by ilyas26(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:

Too late, the Bubu man would be exposed for the dullard he is.
I doubt if you have a father. If you do I pity the old man coz of the insults you always rain on him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by midehi2(f): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Aminat508:
whatzup where is midehi2?
sweetheart
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
midehi2:

sweetheart
how far where is sameer1212?
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by midehi2(f): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Aminat508:
he is relaxing his head on my lap cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
midehi2:

he is relaxing his head on my lap cheesy cheesy
shocked husband and wifey cheesy
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by midehi2(f): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked husband and wifey cheesy
cheesy
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
joseph1832:
The bottom line is, he operated it. Plain and simple. tongue
operate wettin
You think the officers will be daft to allow buhari operate the machine and ridicule himself . See as he is smiling as if he is watching tom and Jerry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
onatisi:
see as the buhari dey watch the screen and how happy he is to be sitting in front of a large screen, he is smiling as If he is watching a cartoon . He feels so elated to be sitting in front of a large screen grin
do u hv a problem wit large screen?

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by eejo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
chai buhari before elections he vowed to lead the war on boko haram from the frontline but after elections he sits behind screen and stayed back to direct from abuja what a shame
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by chidexxy007(m): 12:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Skybee1:
sharap,na u buy mb gv m?
lwkmd..... guy e reach to ask oo
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aminat508:
cry
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
cry
Why dear? angry shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors / Kaduna Curfew: El-Rufai Conducts Aerial Surveillance Of The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.