Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) (43246 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / 80 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender To Soldiers / CHANGE!!! COAS Sends Sallah Text To Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by dukie25: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
seunajia:

You see, Seun, is this right?
Epele o, Buhari is a certified dullard, now take that to the bank.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by billyG(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:

I presume you have adopted Bubu as your dad right? As for me I don't need a surrogate father, I have one.
U must b disappoint with yur Dad 4 not been a president @ his age.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Kx: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
onatisi:

Did he and his party offer such advice and support to the last government?
You guys still don't realize the damage apc has done to Nigeria politics by the kind of vindictive and acrimonious opposition role they played to the last government. Nigeria politics will never remain the same again so forget and stop asking for support for apc because they wont get it .

its not about APC OR PDP.

Its about my country, your country; unless you can remove him as the president within the next for years, otherwise
'we (PMB and Nigerians) are in bed together" for the next 4 years.

The level of pessimism is rather too high and unhealthy.
I strongly believe if we could give them just a lil benefit of doubt, things would turn around so positively in the favor of the nation.

Once more, long live Nigeria
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by dukie25: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
billyG:

Iknew yur Father iz a drunk & Snuffsniffer.

You're obviously referencing your own since you don't know mine.
Stop referencing your father like this in a public forum.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by billyG(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
onatisi:
see as the buhari dey watch the screen and how happy he is to be sitting in front of a large screen, he is smiling as If he is watching a cartoon . He feels so elated to be sitting in front of a large screen grin
He has 60" screen in his house while u still use oldskull Tube.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by dukie25: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
billyG:

You're exhibiting signs of hallucination, why are you attacking everybody?
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:

You're exhibiting signs of hallucination, why are you attacking everybody?
call the mods for him if you feel he is disturbing you
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
billyG:

you mean the one in aso rock grin
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by dukie25: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
billyG:

U must b disappoint with yur Dad 4 not been a president @ his age.

Seems you also attended Daura Night School as Bubu.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by spinna: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Great photography especially the 3rd pic..To all the soldiers who shed their blood for our safety God bless u and ur families

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfluN8JW6O4
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by dukie25: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
call the mods for him if you feel he is disturbing you

Na, just wanna play with his gullible mind.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by onatisi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kx:

its not about APC OR PDP.

Its about my country, your country; unless you can remove him as the president within the next for years, otherwise
'we (PMB and Nigerians) are in bed together" for the next 4 years.

The level of pessimism is rather too high and unhealthy.
I strongly believe if we could give them just a lil benefit of doubt, things would turn around so positively in the favor of the nation.

Once more, long live Nigeria

It seems you just back to Nigeria from abroad. But don't worry let me just tell you that the heat hasn't even started and it is just about to begin . Buhari and apc set the tone and now every one is following the music

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:

I would comment on Shekau's picture too, even though I hate him. Reserve your gullibility laden sermon for your ilk.

shekau is a funny clown..i can not stop laughing when i see him talking in videos...drama-queen.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by obie206(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Some mofo's prolly bought a house in Lekki Phase 1 from supplying that one computer!
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Caption this, caption that. Did we come to this world to caption things?
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Omeny: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
ogba20:
please we should respect the office of the president, we all knew how apc insulted gej, but we must not be dragged backwards please

My Brother?

GEJ too suffer and Insulted in the hands of APC People and everybody knows this!

I always pity that Man!

It's not good to be a Gentleman in Nigeria and I Hate GEJ for being too Gentle that's why they take him for a fool!
Just see what's happening now!
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:

I presume you have adopted Bubu as your dad right?
As for me I don't need a surrogate father, I have one.
Are you sure you have an oldman at home,the way you talk sound like someone that is not trained at all.
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by lakizmet(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
I wonder if some of us at looking forward to be someone father,we at Africans for God sake,insulting and calling names someone old name to b ur father or grandfather'mate s pathetic........respect ur father and ur mother so that ur days all b long.......s a commandment dat should b simple to undastand..
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Xposer:
President Muhammadu Buhari speaking with Men of the Armed Forces working in the field via digital devices during the #ArmedForcesRemembranceDay ongoing in Abuja. Today is a day the Nigerian armed forces remember our fallen heroes with events that include special prayers, talks and parades in order to commemorate and appreciate the sacrifices those brave men rendered to the fatherland.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/armedforcesremembranceday-caption-this.html

see the caps n their shoe abi na boots. imaging what will be running in the head of their family member n one useless general with his cohort are lavishing their blood money. May God forgive n help their family. RIP to our heroes
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by ipreach: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
This man have Nothing to offer to Nigerians

Shame to him
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by onatisi(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
ipreach:
This man have Nothing to offer to Nigerians

Shame to him
He still has to make 1$ equal to 1naira grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
And this is a news uh??
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by SamJed(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
free2blast:
The same way you celebrated GEJ as your hero for handing over after he lost an election as if that is not what he was supposed to do. Hypocrites.
i guess u are the hypocrite here...u know for certain that what he did eased the tension in the country...there is no rule saying that he had to congratulate him afterall African presidents don't do it...but here u are celebrating technology that has being in vogue since....pity yourself for once na...
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Skybee1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
ogba20:
please we should respect the office of the president, we all knew how apc insulted gej, but we must not be dragged backwards please
sharap,na u buy mb gv m?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Skybee1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
na him biznez
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
sameer1212:
Its Igbos like you and others are not smiling. We Love our dear country and we are happy simple.
whatzup where is midehi2?
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by onatisi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Skybee1:
sharap,na u buy mb gv m?
this really got me cracking grin grin
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Goke7: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Omeny:

My Brother?

GEJ too suffer and Insulted in the hands of APC People and everybody knows this!

I always pity that Man!

It's not good to be a Gentleman in Nigeria and I Hate GEJ for being too Gentle that's why they take him for a fool!
Just see what's happening now!

Gej gentle ke? Gentleness no be for face o with all those billions, you guys were just carried awya with his mien

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Stopped From Greeting Ganduje By Security (Video) / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors / Kaduna Curfew: El-Rufai Conducts Aerial Surveillance Of The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.