Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (21636 Views)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
its like people have this mortal fear of exploring the bible in depth and doing inquisitive journalism of it when reading it. there is a mortal fear of straying away from the literal. like you have 50 year old people who think a snake was having a conversation with a woman.
Okay. But then why use a snake? Is that the best option in the Allegory?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. But then why use w snake? Is that the best option in the Allegory?
what was used is ' serpent '. a serpent means a crafty or deceptive person. but if you refuse to be inquisitive and use the etymology dictionary of words then you will not know that a serpent is a deceptive crafty person. all it requires is an inquisitive mind and the spirit of God guiding you to the truth

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. But then why use a snake? Is that the best option in the Allegory?
serpentine (n.) Look up serpentine at Dictionary.com
c. 1400, "plant reputed to contain antivenom," from Old French serpentin name of a precious stone, noun use of adjective meaning "of a snake, snake-like; sly, deceptive," from Late Latin serpentius "of a serpent," from Latin serpentem (nominative serpens) "snake" (see serpent).
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
serpentine (n.) Look up serpentine at Dictionary.com
c. 1400, "plant reputed to contain antivenom," from Old French serpentin name of a precious stone, noun use of adjective meaning "of a snake, snake-like; sly, deceptive," from Late Latin serpentius "of a serpent," from Latin serpentem (nominative serpens) "snake" (see serpent).
Okay. What followed, was it a literal event or otherwise?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
what was used is ' serpent '. a serpent means a crafty or deceptive person. but if you refuse to be inquisitive and use the etymology dictionary of words then you will not know that a serpent is a deceptive crafty person. all it requires is an inquisitive mind and the spirit of God guiding you to the truth
Okay.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. What followed, was it a literal event or otherwise?
nothing in the bible is literal. its a very powerful book that has to be decoded. it is coded information for those whom the holy spirit is activated in. if the holy spirit in you is activated you can decode it. only the holy spirit in a man can decode that book. and for the holy spirit in you to be activated you have to be Christlike in behavior. you cant be a thief or whatever sin it is people commit.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
nothing in the bible is literal. its a very powerful book that has to be decoded.
Okay. what then is your explanation of Eden's symbolism?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. what then is your explanation of Eden's symbolism?
garden of eden is not an actual place. garden of eden is immunity because you have the protection of God. when the LORD is happy with you, even your enemies will be at peace with you. thats the garden of eden. getting kicked out of the garden of eden means God has removed his protection from you.

proverbs 16 vs 7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
nothing in the bible is literal. its a very powerful book that has to be decoded. it is coded information for those whom the holy spirit is activated in. if the holy spirit in you is activated you can decode it. only the holy spirit in a man can decode that book. and for the holy spirit in you to be activated you have to be Christlike in behavior. you cant be a thief or whatever sin it is people commit.
The Bible is completely literal and yet completely figurative..
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
garden of eden is not an actual place. garden of eden is immunity because you have the protection of God. when the LORD is happy with you, even your enemies will be at peace with you. thats the garden of eden. getting kicked out of the garden of eden means God has removed his protection from you.

proverbs 16 vs 7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
And Adam and Eve?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tosinex:
you can take it literal if you want. thats your own funeral
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tosinex:
What do you mean?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
And Adam and Eve?
a nation of people. in that nation are the elect and the non-elect. the elect is adam and the non-elect is eve
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
you can take it literal if you want. thats your own funeral
dont be childish, constructive criticism and counter words without foul words.. I dont tolerate insult.. If you have Holy Spirit as you claim then you shouldn't be careless with words.. The Bible is both literal and figurative.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Brother sukkot sharing his esoteric knowledge . Easy on them grin
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
a nation of people. in that nation are the elect and the non-elect. the elect is adam and the non-elect is eve
Okay. How then did Sin caught them all or is it just one? And why are the Adam elect and the Eve non-elect? What does the term even mean?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tosinex:
dont be childish, constructive criticism and counter words without foul words.. I dont tolerate insult.. If you have Holy Spirit as you claim then you shouldn't be careless with words.. The Bible is both literal and figurative.
Try to understand him. He jokes a lot. Don't take it serous.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Brother sukkot sharing his esoteric knowledge . Easy on them grin
haha sup my brother KingEbuka grin
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tosinex:
saying thats your own funeral is not an insult. stop being sensitive. ok there are literal aspects but those will be the laws eg do not steal. thats literal. but the stories are all allegory and symbolic
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. How then did Sin caught them all or is it just one? And why are the Adam elect and the Eve non-elect? What does the term even mean?
[b]i get the feeling you have a million questions and we will be here all night so i am just going to summarize the story for you. a nation of people were Gods chosen people to enlighten the gentile nations according to his ways. teach them my ways and teach them to obey my laws. so while they were abiding by the work they were instructed to do they had the full protection of God ( hence they have immunity. they are the people controlling the world because Gods protection and power is with them. this is the garden of eden. its a spiritual garden. it means full protection ). however there were snake like deceivers, crafty men who tried to get them to stray away from Gods work by enticing them with another way of life which looked more exciting than the way of life they had. this way of life obviously we know today as extreme capitalism ( nothing new under the sun ) was introduced by this crafty people and eve the non-elect portion of this nation fell for it till eventually they all abandoned Gods mission and went for capitalism and then God removed his protection from them ( got kicked out of the garden of eden ) ( and they discovered they were na-ked aka they discovered they had no protection when other nations started kicking their ass ). and thats the summary of it all. elect means the ones amongst them who are anointed with the word and the non-elect are the followers of the elect. in a nation God does not deal with everybody, he deals with a few to get to the rest. the few he deals with are the elect aka adam in this story and the ones he is not dealing with are the non-elect aka eve. so the weak point through which the deceivers cracked their community was through the ones God was not dealing with directly. eve aka the non-elect. AND THATS THE ESOTERIC HIDDEN STORY FOR YOU[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
[b]i get the feeling you have a million questions and we will be here all night so i am just going to summarize the story for you. a nation of people were Gods chosen people to enlighten the gentile nations according to his ways. teach them my ways and teach them to obey my laws. so while they were abiding by the work they were instructed to do they had the full protection of God ( hence they have immunity. they are the people controlling the world because Gods protection and power is with them. this is the garden of eden. its a spiritual garden. it means full protection ). however there were snake like deceivers, crafty men who tried to get them to stray away from Gods work by enticing them with another way of life which looked more exciting than the way of life they had. this way of life obviously we know today as extreme capitalism ( nothing new under the sun ) was introduced by this crafty people and eve the non-elect portion of this nation fell for it till eventually they all abandoned Gods mission and went for capitalism and then God removed his protection from them ( got kicked out of the garden of eden ) ( and they discovered they were na-ked aka they discovered they had no protection when other nations started kicking their ass ). and thats the summary of it all. elect means the ones amongst them who are anointed with the word and the non-elect are the followers of the elect. in a nation God does not deal with everybody, he deals with a few to get to the rest. the few he deals with are the elect aka adam in this story and the ones he is not dealing with are the non-elect aka eve. so the weak point through which the deceivers cracked their community was through the ones God was not dealing with directly. eve aka the non-elect. AND THATS THE ESOTERIC HIDDEN STORY FOR YOU[/b]
Okay. Thank you. Two last questions. If in the beginning it was written that God created Adam and Eve where then is the other people from? And how do you know a these?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. Thank you. Two last questions. If in the beginning it was written that God created Adam and Eve where then is the other people from? And how do you know a these?
[b]Again the bible is not about the creation of man and woman, the bible is about the creation of man and woman made in the image of God. there is a difference. before the bible was written there have been humans existing on earth but they just didnt have the word of God. they were basically just living according to the laws of the jungle meaning the stronger conquers all, and the weaker is the perpetual prey. so they had their own terrestrial laws and not celestial laws. so the bible is the story of man created in the image of God. what is the image of God ? its obviously not his face because he is spirit. his image are his ways and laws. so the bible is the creation of man with Gods laws aka the introduction of Gods laws to man. so there are structures on this planet that are older than the bible meaning man had existed before the bible was written. so that answers your question. there have been humans existing before the bible. million upon millions of humans. and how do i know these things ? the holy spirit and research. i may sound like a mad man if you read my posts on frontpage but i try to live a very pious life. i try to never break any of Gods laws so that i do not disconnect my contact with him because sin is what separates you from God. the moment you stop sinning and start living righteously - you will notice your wisdom start to increase slowly. its very true. thats the god in you slowly waking up. the god in you only wakes up when you live a righteous life. when the god in you wakes up - you will start having access to the kind of knowledge that mere mortals can never have access to. and i am speaking from experience so i know what i am saying[/b]

3 Likes

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
[b]Again the bible is not about the creation of man and woman, the bible is about the creation of man and woman made in the image of God. there is a difference. before the bible was written there have been humans existing on earth but they just didnt have the word of God. they were basically just living according to the laws of the jungle meaning the stronger conquers all, and the weaker is the perpetual prey. so they had their own terrestrial laws and not celestial laws. so the bible is the story of man created in the image of God. what is the image of God ? its obviously not his face because he is spirit. his image are his ways and laws. so the bible is the creation of man with Gods laws aka the introduction of Gods laws to man. so there are structures on this planet that are older than the bible meaning man had existed before the bible was written. so that answers your question. there have been humans existing before the bible. million upon millions of humans. and how do i know these things ? the holy spirit and research. i may sound like a mad man if you read my posts on frontpage but i try to live a very pious life. i try to never break any of Gods laws so that i do not disconnect my contact with him because sin is what separates you from God. the moment you stop sinning and start living righteously - you will notice your wisdom start to increase slowly. its very true. thats the god in you slowly waking up. the god in you only wakes up when you live a righteous life. when the god in you wakes up - you will start having access to the kind of knowledge that mere mortals can never have access to. and i am speaking from experience so i know what i am saying[/b]
Thank you very much.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Thank you very much.
no problemos my friend Reyginus
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
haha sup my brother KingEbuka grin

I dey bro . Ride on cool

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2016
please...which one of the taught us social media??
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by ifenes(m): 12:26am On Jan 17, 2016
Since the bible is a re-do work of the ancient the Sumerian tablet and Egyptian book of the dead, it shouldnt be a book to prove ancient history.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by mcfynest(m): 5:35am On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

1. How did you know that they were spiritually edified (?) and filled to do it? Because they said so or because you simply want to believe so ? shocked
In the same way, how did you know that were not pedophiles amongst them?
You can never know, can you?

2. Those books have HELPED WHO? shocked
Guide to life?
You gotta be kidding.
More like guide to conflicts, wars, schisms, ignorance and mental slavery.

If it was anything resembling a guide to like, then please explain why there are 10,000 different christian sects who cannot agree on what is written in your god inspired books.

Abeg.

3. Sorry , but the word " prophesy " was coined for the backward and less intelligent.

Thank God you know the meaning of faith
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by olashas(f): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

Yes, I agree.
I suppose the Ego and the ID are demons and holy spirits battling for supremacy within our psyche.

This is why the demon is asking me to go out for drinks right now, and the holy spirit is nicely asking me to stay home.
The demon is more persuasive though. The demon is flashing thoughts of tall ,chilled beer ; served by tall, shapely maidens in my mind.
The demon wins tonight. grin
Tomorrow is another day. Good luck to the holy spirit.

This is why religio-folks hate psychology.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2016
mcfynest:

Thank God you know the meaning of faith

And that is the only honest answer there is: Faith.

If only vooks, kingebukasblog, winner01 etc, can embrace such humility and admit "faith" , then there would less arguements.

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

And that is the only honest answer there is: Faith.

If only vooks, kingebukasblog, winner01 etc, can embrace such humility and admit "faith" , then there would less arguements.

Same applies to you . Both parties - Christianity and Atheism - express faith . Christianity admits faith while atheism always denies it , though its conspicuous .

There is will less arguments if Atheists admit they always exhibit faith too wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Same applies to you . Both parties - Christianity and Atheism - express faith . Christianity admits faith while atheism always denies it , though its conspicuous .

There is will less arguments if Atheists admit they always exhibit faith too wink
Half-thinking this morning?

Perhaps you don't know the meaning of faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matter And Mind / How Jesus Christ Was Created / Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.