Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (21635 Views)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by horlarwhalhe: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
This page is interesting, you guys are talking about Nephiliums and daemons what about
Amon Ra= were "Amen" came from, King of the gods.
Horus
Osiris
Thot
Isis
All this God's I mentioned are they Nephiliums or daemons?

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by dubylhover(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
sukkot pls I have a question...I've been baffled about d story of Noah and the flood,is it possible that it was only noahs family that survived d flood in d whole world? cos that's what d bible indicates....I asked you cos you seem to have in depth knowledge about these things....your understanding of Adam and eve not being d only humans proved that,cos I had done my research and found out,and its only logical that it wasn't them alone also regarding d mark that God gave Cain to protect him from "the rest"....
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by horlarwhalhe: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
All lies are coming to light soon

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
dubylhover:
sukkot pls I have a question...I've been baffled about d story of Noah and the flood,is it possible that it was only noahs family that survived d flood in d whole world? cos that's what d bible indicates....I asked you cos you seem to have in depth knowledge about these things....your understanding of Adam and eve not being d only humans proved that,cos I had done my research and found out,and its only logical that it wasn't them alone also regarding d mark that God gave Cain to protect him from "the rest"....
[b]Salute to you brother. I have to tell you that the story of the flood is a symbolic story. what is called an allegory. There wasnt an actual flood that killed the whole world and left only 8 people. you have to figure out that if only 8 people were left and this story was referring to a period that was only 4000 years ago. how do only 8 people become 9 billion people today when the gestation period for carrying a baby is 9 whole months ? it is virtually impossible for 8 people to become 500 million in only 4000 years talk less of 9 billion, which tells you it is an allegorical story. there was a flood but it was a flood of heathen doctrine that overtook the doctrine of God. it is called the era of the gentiles. the gentiles took over the world and flooded the world with their doctrines and the esoteric knowledge of the bible was lost AND PEOPLE DIED SPIRITUALLY ( WERE KILLED IN THE FLOOD ). this is the period of the babylonian empire where all the crazy doctrine you see in the world today came from under nimrod. doctrines like voodoo which is still practiced in nigeria today came from the babylonian empire, as well as worship of the sun and worship of the moon and any useless doctrine you can think of today came from that period.

with regards to the mark of cain - its white skin. cain and his descendants are the caucasians of today. you will notice that the caucasian can conquer the world and do all kinds of terror activity on the planet but he is untouchable. nobody can touch him because he has divine protection. he can come to africa and loot all the resources and carry slaves, he can drop bombs in libya and iraq and hiroshima and nagazaky and nobody can respond or do anything. he is untouchable. he has divine protection. until the time when the LORD is ready to take him down he will continue to have that untouchable status[/b]

genesis 4 VS 15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. <<< UNTOUCHABLE WHITE MAN

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
horlarwhalhe:
This page is interesting, you guys are talking about Nephiliums and daemons what about
Amon Ra= were "Amen" came from, King of the gods.
Horus
Osiris
Thot
Isis
All this God's I mentioned are they Nephiliums or daemons?
Horus, Osiris, Thot and Isis are Nephilims. The Nephilims were borne in ancient egypt / Kemet
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
horlarwhalhe:
All lies are coming to light soon

So who copied from whom ? Even the Hindus practice something close to that .

These are different concepts of God and thank God Christianity in its own tenability has proven that the Trinity has always been inherent
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by dubylhover(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
thanks for d breakdown of d flood and its true meaning,you said d mark of Cain is Caucasian....does it mean that man initially was black? cos thr mark you talk about makes sense,Cain was complaining to God that d mark was to visible to b seen...me myself has been wondering d form of d mark....you referred to Cain doing evil and getting away with it,are you figuratively referring to his bloodline or is it feasible Cain is still alive....

sorry for d derailing,its just that I find d old testament very interesting and I want to understand more....from d literal sense...

cc sukkot
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
dubylhover:
thanks for d breakdown of d flood and its true meaning,you said d mark of Cain is Caucasian....does it mean that man initially was black? cos thr mark you talk about makes sense,Cain was complaining to God that d mark was to visible to b seen...me myself has been wondering d form of d mark....you referred to Cain doing evil and getting away with it,are you figuratively referring to his bloodline or is it feasible Cain is still alive....

sorry for d derailing,its just that I find d old testament very interesting and I want to understand more....from d literal sense...

cc sukkot
yes. at a point in time on earth, all beings were black. and cains bloodline is caucasians. its not one person bombing libya or iraq or japan and getting away with it, its a nation of people, not one person named cain, so its his bloodline
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by samsard(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
sukkot:
bros if you see the oracles I am working with over here you will shout sef smiley
Sukkot, where art thou? just stumbled on this comment / reply while going through my mentions. What are these oracles.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
samsard:
Sukkot, where art thou? just stumbled on this comment / reply while going through my mentions. What are these oracles.
oracle ko ora fufu ni;all these oracles are mere jinns
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emmeritus:
oracle ko ora fufu ni;all these oracles are mere jinns
grin
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
samsard:
bros if i tell you i will have to kill you afterwards tongue
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
And you are supposedly slick!
Slikbae:
you're inviting demons into your life
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by samsard(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
sukkot:
bros if i tell you i will have to kill you afterwards tongue
Please tell me, then kill me afterwards. grin
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by nynbrada: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
sukkot come and continue with your esoteric revelation, they are quite interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by ebiagtales: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
OP science has tried for mankind.. I appreciate them

Just get your facts straight..!

Something great is going to happen soon.

Sure, it's already happening, the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS is already here to destroy all religions and irrational thinking.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmm... all dis got me thinking real hard! Na wa oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
Jonah was a good fallen angel. he fell and sunk to the bottom of the whale ( which whale represents an empire ) before he got redeemed again and went on Gods mission which he neglected initially. there are good fallen angels. angel simply means ' messenger '

Jonah was a Man from the town of Amittai. Yes some angels are men and live here on earth for the purpose of their work. . .sometimes, the writer also exaggerrates them like when they say some angels met Jacob at a place he later called Mahanaim. . .those 'angels' were messengers sent by his mother to him when some one told her that Esau was goig to meet Jacob with 400 men. Jasher 31:70-72

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Nephilims are supposed to be spawns of angel and demon love affairs
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Notruthatall:

Jonah was a Man from the town of Amittai. Yes some angels are men and live here on earth for the purpose of their work. . .sometimes, the writer also exaggerrates them like when they say some angels met Jacob at a place he later called Mahanaim. . .those 'angels' were messengers sent by his mother to him when some one told her that Esau was goig to meet Jacob with 400 men. Jasher 31:70-72
True Indeed. The book of Jasher. I see you are familiar with the apocryphal books. Book of enoch, jubilees, macabees, ecclesiasticus, etc etc. The hidden books

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Nephilims are supposed to be spawns of angel and demon love affairs
literally speaking ? no. symbolically speaking ? yes.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2016
nynbrada:
sukkot come and continue with your esoteric revelation, they are quite interesting.
greetings bros wink
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
True Indeed. The book of Jasher. I see you are familiar with the apocryphal books. Book of enoch, jubilees, macabees, ecclesiasticus, etc etc. The hidden books
. Yes, quite familiar. . .infact, I have given up my masters degree insedimentology just to get familiar with these books. . .also noticed the bible is not orderly. . .and the book of Enoch confirms planets like cancri-e which is a planet of burning fire on ice at thesame time. I also know there werehumans before Adam. . .like The cro magnon and other older types. I also know that the fig tree was symbolic as it is imposibble just by eating a fruit for someone to realise that he/she is naked. . .the fruit bearing no effect as to our natural state by the eating of it. I also know that Africans are the children of Ham and I also know that Noah's flood indeed existed. . .because. . .when man has much of what he needs, he procreates. . .prolifically.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Notruthatall:
[/quote][quote author=sukkot post=42531252] [b]Salute to you brother. I have to tell you that the story of the flood is a symbolic story. what is called an allegory. There wasnt an actual flood that killed the whole world and left only 8 people. you have to figure out that if only 8 people were left and this story was referring to a period that was only 4000 years ago. how do only 8 people become 9 billion people today when the gestation period for carrying a baby is 9 whole months ? it is virtually impossible for 8 people to become 500 million in only 4000 years talk less of 9 billion, which tells you it is an allegorical story. there was a flood but it was a flood of heathen doctrine that overtook the doctrine of God. it is called the era of the gentiles. the gentiles took over the world and flooded the world with their doctrines and the esoteric knowledge of the bible was lost AND PEOPLE DIED SPIRITUALLY ( WERE KILLED IN THE FLOOD ). this is the period of the babylonian empire where all the crazy doctrine you see in the world today came from under nimrod. doctrines like voodoo which is still practiced in nigeria today came from the babylonian empire, as well as worship of the sun and worship of the moon and any useless doctrine you can think of today came from that period.

with regards to the mark of cain - its white skin. cain and his descendants are the caucasians of today. you will notice that the caucasian can conquer the world and do all kinds of terror activity on the planet but he is untouchable. nobody can touch him because he has divine protection.
he can come to africa and loot all the resources and carry slaves, he can drop bombs in libya and iraq and hiroshima and nagazaky and nobody can respond or do anything. he is untouchable. he has divine protection. until the time when the LORD is ready to take him down he will continue to have that untouchable status[/b]

genesis 4 VS 15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. <<< UNTOUCHABLE WHITE MAN

If Adam and Eve were not the beings present at that time,and cain was given a mark, and then there was a flood, then others survived the flood?if so, why do we have that they tried to enter the ark but Noah wouldn't letthem in, and what about that the ark rested on the mountains of Ararat?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by arantess: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Notruthatall:
. Yes, quite familiar. . .infact, I have given up my masters degree insedimentology just to get familiar with these books. . .also noticed the bible is not orderly. . .and the book of Enoch confirms planets like cancri-e which is a planet of burning fire on ice at thesame time. I also know there werehumans before Adam. . .like The cro magnon and other older types. I also know that the fig tree was symbolic as it is imposibble just by eating a fruit for someone to realise that he/she is naked. . .the fruit bearing no effect as to our natural state by the eating of it. I also know that Africans are the children of Ham and I also know that Noah's flood indeed existed. . .because. . .when man has much of what he needs, he procreates. . .prolifically.
i read that not all africans are from ham...how true is this pls?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
greetings bros wink

Uon whatsapp?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Notruthatall:
[b] hmmmm very profound bro. you know when a man seeks esoteric wisdom and knowledge and his spirit within him is driven to seek out these answers so as to bring into remembrance and activate these wisdom already within, then its a very high chance the person is a fallen angel yearning to get activated and driven to get activated because the time is nigh. education in its pure form means bringing out what is already within you. and based on that you just may be a saint trying to get activated again. And you are extremely correct in saying the bible is not orderly and in saying the bible and apocryphal books deal with lots of astrology. and yes there were humans before adam. story of adam is just the start of creating man made in Gods image meaning man endowed with laws and statutes and commandments of God which eventually they couldnt keep cuz they were more attracted to the ways of the ' serpent ' and hence they fell away from the ways of God and returned to being carnal men and women. so yeah humanity existed way before the bible. but yeah i resonate with everything you wrote up there[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Notruthatall:

Uon whatsapp?
whatsapp ? nah lol. my only social media appendage is nairaland and youtube.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
arantess:

i read that not all africans are from ham...how true is this pls?

True, not all Africans, . . .because Africa as a continent was divided between the powers. . .there were few people at that time and Mitzraim, which is Egypt were the true inhabitants of Africa, and also Libya. . .All these dwelt in babylon until the destruction of the tower. They were Nimrod's advisers and were actually sorcerers, conjurers and magicians. They advised him to build the tower.. .know your roots. . .I'm actually tring to trace the roots of all the people scattered all over the world today!
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Notruthatall:

If Adam and Eve were not the beings present at that time,and cain was given a mark, and then there was a flood, then others survived the flood?if so, why do we have that they tried to enter the ark but Noah wouldn't letthem in, and what about that the ark rested on the mountains of Ararat?
well brother you have to understand these stories can be taken literally but in actuality they are allegory stories. but i am not sure if you can handle the deeper exegesis cuz most people just run off when i start. but let me just say adam and eve and cain are not like the names of singular human beings. it is written like so, but this is called allegory. here is the definition of allegory

allegory
[al-uh-gawr-ee, -gohr-ee]
Spell Syllables

a representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms; figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another.

galatians 4 vs 24 Which things are an allegory << SO BIBLE IS ALLEGORY.

NOW THE MAIN THING IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE ALLEGORIES ARE AND THIS IS HOW SOME MEN WILL BE ENDOWED TO FIGURE IT OUT AND OTHERS WILL NOT BECAUSE THE SECRETS OF THE KINGDOM IS NOT MEANT FOR ALL
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
whatsapp ? nah lol. my only social media appendage is nairaland and youtube.

Where are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matter And Mind / How Jesus Christ Was Created / Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.