Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! (2721 Views)

Admins Pls Ooo, I Lost My Password So I Just Set Up This One To Try And Recover My Password / Admins Pls Ooo, I Lost My Password So I Just Set Up This One To Try And Recover My Password / Admins Pls Ooo, I Lost My Password So I Just Set Up This One To Try And Recover My Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2009
No2Atheism:

@whitelexi

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE

-----------------------------------------

@na2day

Okay here is wat Darth Lexi recommended for the initial tutorial class:

1. We will start with the initial routine of wax on wax off

i am all ears grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by C2H5OH(f): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2009
wax on wax off

don't you mean whack up whack down
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2009
C2H5OH:

wax on wax off

don't you mean whack up whack down

nah, that na the american version, i dey british school currently as na london action dey take  happen
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by C2H5OH(f): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2009
lol
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by tpiah: 12:12am On Jun 21, 2009
no be America you dey? and you dont understand the power of imagination?

If you want to shine Nairaland congo all you have to do is start a thread saying you got some Nairaland action.

List names and have the Brits outfit your armor for when the missiles start flying.

Correct agbero which you want to be can handle any ensuing reactive fission. wink

wait a minute- I thought you dont do black and African women?
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by debosky(m): 12:17am On Jun 21, 2009
grin grin grin

Abeg na2day pass me your lesson notes after you finish. cheesy
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2009
tpiah:

no be America you dey? and you dont understand the power of imagination?

If you want to shine Nairaland congo all you have to do is start a thread saying you got some Nairaland action.

List names and have the Brits outfit your armor for when the missiles start flying.

Correct agbero which you want to be can handle any ensuing reactive fission. wink

wait a minute- I thought you dont do black and African women?

the fact say i dey america no mean say i should be denied my NL rights and i never said i dont do blk women, no bi blk woman born me?

debosky:

grin grin grin

Abeg na2day pass me your lesson notes after you finish. cheesy

i got ya back bro, but i have to practice it out first make sure the procedures are working accordingly then i will pass my notes to u grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by No2Atheism(m): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2009
ALL HAIL DARTH LEXI

your jedi apprentice "na2day" awaits you grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 12:27am On Jun 21, 2009
No2Atheism:

ALL HAIL DARTH LEXI

your jedi apprentice "na2day" awaits you  grin grin grin

i am hoping to learn all i can from the 2 of them as fast as i can, i am an eager student of the force grin grin
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by whitelexi(m): 12:33am On Jun 21, 2009
na2day?:

i am hoping to learn all i can from the 2 of them as fast as i can, i am an eager student of the force grin grin

Try the following:

1) Never chase the girl - allow her find u, and allow her dictate the pace.
2) Be yourself - if u're naturally funny it helps
3) Become an addiction - regulate your availability
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 1:09am On Jun 21, 2009
whitelexi:

Try the following:

1) Never chase the girl - allow her find u, and allow her dictate the pace.
2) Be yourself - if u're naturally funny it helps
3) Become an addiction - regulate your availability

thnx u master, i am off to my friend's birthday party, oh i can spot some NL girls there and try those tips grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 21, 2009
dear NLders,
I am very upset, my frustration is duly justified. i have been a loyal member of NL and i have paid my dues to the best of my knowledge but i have been denied way too long. my rift is simple, lately on NL, we have been hearing about various escapades of certain guys on this NL, it seems as if they have been unduly favored, they have seem to have been given more congo shinning rights and i am really upset. i have been lying on my bed wondering how guys like Whitelexi and Obnoxious to mention a few got so many congos to shine and i didn't even get one, if na promotion at least i have been ripe for promotion and seun needs to look into this matter. if it has nothing to do with promotion i hereby ask seun to please in the name of whatever he believes in to start distributing these babes equally to us all. congo rights should be shared evenly to keep the peace in this land ooo and plz if i missed any class or lesson on congo shinning rights(which i dont believe i did) i want to be told so i can retake the course. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

any other dudes in the house that feel the same plz feel free to lay ur complaints here. if we can get 25 signatures we will carry it to seun.

dude, didn't they tell you? nice guys finish last or should i say they finish with the 'vaseline, okro soup and whipped cream'

seems morenike has been communing with sistawoman for advice on handjobs cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by Sissy3(f): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2009
why u dey vex naa embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2009
oyb:

dude, didn't they tell you? nice guys finish last or should i say they finish with the 'vaseline, okro soup and whipped cream'

seems morenike has been communing with sistawoman for advice on handjobs  cheesy cheesy

na true u talk, nice guys dont count but i am currently under going training to un-nice myself  grin grin na who bi morenike?  undecided undecided

~Sissy~:

why u dey vex naa embarassed embarassed embarassed

why i no go vex, me sef wan shine congo nau angry angry angry
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by Sissy3(f): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2009
na2day?:

na true u talk, nice guys dont count but i am currently under going training to un-nice myself  grin grin na who bi morenike?  undecided undecided

why i no go vex, me sef wan shine congo nau  angry angry angry

wot kinda question b that naa, u no sabi FL Gator again embarassed embarassed undecided undecided angry angry angry angry

na2day?:

why i no go vex, me sef wan shine congo nau angry angry angry

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2009
~Sissy~:

wot kinda question b that naa, u no sabi FL Gator again embarassed embarassed undecided undecided angry angry angry angry

embarassed embarassed embarassed

na how many names una dey get for nl?
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by Sissy3(f): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2009
na2day?:

na how many names una dey get for nl?

who b "una" again embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by platinumnk(f): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2009
na2day ur mad o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol i reccomend what tpia said though it might backfire o grin grin grin grin grin shocked

lol@190 grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by follypimpi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2009
2 day Nah2day Nl girls no go escape,u go put dem for corner and whitelexi steez dem.
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by oyinda3(f): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2009
smh embarassed na2day
you just ruined ur chances because this thread already makes u look very desperate and terribly pathetic (see whitelexi's rules # 1 and 3).
i will advice you to beg the moderators to delete this crap asap and we'll just pretend it never happened k?
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2009
~Sissy~:

who b "una" again embarassed embarassed embarassed

u, ur gator friend and others

platinumnk:

na2day ur mad o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol i reccomend what tpia said though it might backfire o grin grin grin grin grin shocked

lol@190 grin grin grin

backfire ke? u dont know how much i have learned from Lord Whitelexi, infact he has handed me some of his top training videos and it is just amazing skillz grin grin

follypimpi:

2 day Nah2day Nl girls no go escape,u go put dem for corner and whitelexi steez dem.

i knew that u always got my back wink wink wink

oyinda.:

smh embarassed na2day
you just ruined ur chances because this thread already makes u look very desperate and terribly pathetic (see whitelexi's rules # 1 and 3).
i will advice you to beg the moderators to delete this crap asap and we'll just pretend it never happened k?

nah, i didn't ruin any chance, i already used some of the tricks yesterday in a nigerian party. i used it on some girls and i was sure they were NLders even though they swore to the contrary. i approached them and i said, hey ladies, do u belong to NL, they said no and i replied we are about to see about that. before they can say jack, i swiped out my notebook with all the lasted steps that i got from whitelexi's website and followed all the steps reading them out loud to the ladies and guess what, they all fell for me sharp sharp, and i ordered them to the room, they followed me sheepishly. so it works madam, it works. that was my first lab and i hope for more labs and if u doubt it i can try it on u, just post ur phone number here and i will give u a call, a try will convince u grin grin tongue tongue
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 22, 2009
oyb:

seems morenike has been communing with sistawoman for advice on handjobs cheesy cheesy
ROTFL

Eh ehn, is that a bad thing? tongue
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 1:04am On Jun 22, 2009
FL Gators:

ROTFL

Eh ehn, is that a bad thing? tongue

so u dey take night class from sistawoman and u dey condemn me for trying to learn frm the great whitelexi, hypocrite times 10 angry angry angry angry
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by platinumnk(f): 1:38am On Jun 22, 2009
eh hemmm, sistawoman is leagues above the one. my friend u better join her night class. Ive been enrolled since May! grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 1:48am On Jun 22, 2009
platinumnk:

eh hemmm, sistawoman is leagues above the one. my friend u better join her night class. Ive been enrolled since May! grin grin grin

nah, sistawomen's class is 4 women education only, i will stick to whitelexi's thank u grin
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 22, 2009
na2day?:

so u dey take night class from sistawoman and u dey condemn me for trying to learn frm the great whitelexi, hypocrite times 10 angry angry angry angry
See this one.
Who are you to complain?
My husband no go complain so I go continue to learn cool cool tongue
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by SeanT21(f): 3:53am On Jun 22, 2009
platinumnk:

I hope its free naa or can U share some things with me??
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 4:09am On Jun 22, 2009
FL Gators:

See this one.
Who are you to complain?
My husband no go complain so I go continue to learn cool cool tongue

naija girls and their wayo! shocked shocked shocked

SeanT21:

I hope its free naa or can U share some things with me??

even u? embarassed
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 22, 2009
See this naked mole rat tongue
Which is wayo?
I'm learning to put it in practice and expertise it with one man.
Na crime? cool
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by SeanT21(f): 4:39am On Jun 22, 2009
na2day?:

naija girls and their wayo! shocked shocked shocked

even u? embarassed

I was gonna pass it on 2 U naa!!
Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by na2day2(m): 4:54am On Jun 22, 2009
FL Gators:

See this naked mole rat tongue
Which is wayo?
I'm learning to put it in practice and expertise it with one man.
Na crime? cool

God dey sha

SeanT21:

I was gonna pass it on 2 U naa!!

Re: I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! by C2H5OH(f): 5:04am On Jun 22, 2009
mLOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lastest Update About ASUU Strike. Uniben To Write Post Ume Bypassing ASUU Strike / ODD: Why I Fell In Love With My Son, Mother Confesses.... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.