Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

What Is The Average Salary Of A Physiotherapist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Average Salary Of A Physiotherapist (11156 Views)

Average Salary Level Of A Biochemist / 1985 Average Primary School Fees Was N10 (ten Naira) / Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Salary Of A Physiotherapist by INTERMAN: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Someone who studied medical rehab in the university. What is their monthly salary in Nigeria
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Physiotherapist by ayopo10(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Its depends on where you work... During your internship you earn about 120k. That's aside what you earn from your private practice.
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Physiotherapist by INTERMAN: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
ayopo10:
Its depends on where you work...
During your internship you earn about 120k.
That's aside what you earn from your private practice.
are u a physiotherapist I heard they earn over 200 k per month. How through is this. I don't mean intership.
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Physiotherapist by ayopo10(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
INTERMAN:
are u a physiotherapist I heard they earn over 200 k per month. How through is this. I don't mean intership.
I am a student... Like I said it depends on where you work.
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Physiotherapist by zeely011: 1:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Please can someone tell me the monthly payment for the bachelor degree physiotherapy working with federal government?
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Physiotherapist by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2018
zeely011:
Please can someone tell me the monthly payment for the bachelor degree physiotherapy working with federal government?

It all depends on the Federal hospitals. salary structure is CONHESS 9, step 2. for the federal medical centres, it is above 145k while teaching hospital is more than because they are paid teaching allowance. This is just post nysc practitioner. This increases as you get promoted. this is basic but if you know your onus, you can be earning more 20k weekly on pp.
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Physiotherapist by fabusoro: 11:08am On May 26, 2019
For an interns: conhess 8 step 2 which tantamount to 135000 n fresh post nysc starts on conhess 9 step 2 which is 170000naira

(1) (Reply)

How Is Life ,while Studying At Middlesex University Mauritius Campus. / Soldiers Flog Abuja University Students Out Of Hostel / Ambrose Ali University Aspirant(aau) Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.