Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] (36494 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life / Adekunle Gold Excited After Meeting Asa (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by adellam16(f): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
TunezMediaBlog2:
Adekunle Gold of YBNL could not contain his joy when he met ASA earlier today. The ‘Orente’ singer gushed about how much he was in love with Asa’s music… Like Adekunle is in love already… See his caption below …

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAj4gashkbb/?taken-by=adekunlegold
ugly boy
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by GideonThomasGT(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sure would b great o
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by obontami: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hmmmm is he in love with her music or in love with her?

But as for me I'm in love with the hole between your legs

BTW why did you de-activate your jolllyjoy account ??
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Exxit(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
wisefizz:
MY RESPECT WILL ALWAYS GOES TO ASA AND BRYMO IN NAIJA MUSIC INDUSTRY............. WELDONE ADEKUNLE
I tell you. People don't understand, but brymo is the king of Nigerian music. Not fela,seun or even Wizkid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by aktolly54(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
It is well
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by healthyarena(f): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Beautiful songstress! Inspirational!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by dollyjoy(f): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
obontami:

BTW why did you deactivated your jolllyjoy account ??
quote me when you grow some manners.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by bidexmat(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
One of the few sane musicians we have in our country! Imagine say naija too sabi quality music nah, one dunce no go mount stage deh tell us say street ti take over. angry arrant nonesense! grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by room089: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
If belle totori u like dis because u meet Asa, if u come meet Cossy Orjiakor wetin go happen to u?
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by fourpoints(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
ridenattyride.com
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by NaLaugh: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Destined2win:
I love Asa!

When I become President, I will make her a special adviser to Nigerian musicians on good music. She will teach those that sing noise how to make good and meaningful music!

I approve this message!

[img]http://windaction.files./2013/04/approved-trans.png[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Booty4me: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Akeelahtunez:
Uno why I like this guy even among thugs he still behaves civil
Ion know why he was signed to YBNL it doesn't fit his personality

ℓ swear τ̲̅ђe guy is too decent fo® ybnl hotheads
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
VickyRotex:
Bibanke Bojo ban ro. Fimi sile smiley smiley
mi o le fi e si le naw.cheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Aplaudez(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Adekunle Gold be like i saw Asa for the very first time! Asa be like ki lo n se Dekunle! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by opey112(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hmmmm is he in love with her music or in love with her?
What is your mind telling you?
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by dollyjoy(f): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
opey112:
What is your mind telling you?
lolll just sayingcheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Brymo:
I don't know what adekunle gold is looking for in ybnl, d r too rass
adekunleGold dropped couple of songs before he was signed to YBNL but yet i'm sure most of u dunno him. The Rass people are the one who made him who he is today.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by wisefizz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
BABA, U ARE RIGHT........ BRYMO IS THE MAIN G

Exxit:
I tell you. People don't understand, but brymo is the king of Nigerian music. Not fela,seun or even Wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by opey112(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
lolll just sayingcheesy
Search your mind wella are u pondering what am pondering?
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
ASA the born singer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by FisifunKododada: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
cool Asa is NUMBER ONE, the rest are just learners. LOVE HER MUSIC-DIE!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by VickyRotex(f): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
mi o le fi e si le naw.cheesy

Oni choice naw grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by dollyjoy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
opey112:
Search your mind wella are u pondering what am pondering?
no,i am not pounding anything,my mind is cleancheesycheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
VickyRotex:

Oni choice naw grin
lols.mi o ni choice jare.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by femi4: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
VickyRotex:
Bibanke Bojo ban ro. Fimi sile smiley smiley
Omi lo po loju e ni

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by joseph1832(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
obontami:

BTW why did you de-activate your jolllyjoy account ??
LMAO. Your head dey there bruv.
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Heineken(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
sobmos:
The only Artist in Nigeria that can be considered for a Grammy Award in the World category. Not these Pangolo artist shouting they're gonna win Grammy with mouth, E.g 9ice and Eedris Abdulkareem. Nonsense! I don Vex.
abeg no vex mbok... No be their fault na... Na mumu people dey patronize their mumu noise music...

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Heineken(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
obontami:
[size=20pt]he's only after that pretty nice hole between her moafcccking legs

Anybody with me on this ?? [/size]
nawao. This is 2016 and you still never sharp?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by yhemini: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
TrollTrap:
Anyone know where he gets his shirts and t-shirts from.....they're always on point

Zini Couture, check him on instagram.
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Cybertext(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
suwalee:
I like asa for real but that eyo video pissed me off cos she has started dressing jst trashy

If that's you on your dp.... then you need to review your dress sense on what trashy means.
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by opey112(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
no,i am not pounding anything,my mind is cleancheesycheesy
if you say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) / Tonto Dikeh To Face Police IG Over Illegal Sales Of Ex Husband 's Property / Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.