Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life (46882 Views)

Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Jeus(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigerian Celebrity Designer, Yomi Casual shared exciting news today as he entered a Keke Napep for the first time in his life in Warri, Delta.

The younger brother of Nigerian Comedian, AY shared the update on his instagram, captioned: "FIRST TIME IN KEKE #warriisbeautiful"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/yomi-casual-excited-to-enter-keke-napep.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by NairaEffect(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Where is the news here?

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:15am On Aug 17, 2017
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by NicoBaba(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2017
OK... next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by IamOpemipo(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Oh so he been moving around in a carriage wen e first got to Lagos, I will blv this kinda story when silver spoon pikin like dj cuppy post it.

275 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by ibkkk(f): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2017
He meant "First time in a Keke in warri"

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by bastien: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Na when davido or dj cuppy talk am I go believe.

Even Dangote, ride bicycle, and exercise enter transport bus

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by meezynetwork(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by DRPAIT123(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2017
if this news make FP,I will donate my balls to the people of Biafra

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Tolams16(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2017
N so?? Wetin yomi casual dey even feel like self? Prince william wana be....

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by EmekaBlue(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2017
Me too...I entered one and was excited to see Biafran flag in a keke today. smiley

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by lifeispeace: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:

27 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by shachris02: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2017
what sort of fvckery is this?

what are we supposed to do with this? angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by rozayx5(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Nonsense

Who is he?

Bill gates I know

cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Pvin: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:

So make we fry DRPAIT123 balls for Yomi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Husty(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Me: AY! your broda talk say e neva enta keke before, what do you have to say about that?

AY: (sighs) It's a long story my brother.

Me: Well, cut the long story short.

AY: We are related to LIE Muhammad.

Me: (drops mic and faints)

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Molake94(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:

We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Siddeek: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
Oya donate your balls sharpaly nmandi kunu need am grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
We the people of Biafra humbly reject your balls, you can give it to the arewas..

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by victvames(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:

Now we're waiting for the pledged donation

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by quiverfull(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
I thought the trend was for people who become a bit well known to claim the clichéd "grass to glory" story with a past steeped in poverty. And that would have been the truth for this guy because we all it was his brother AY that first broke from poverty to help the others. Dey there dey form posh background.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Amosjaj(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2017
When will all this celebrity do something and ever keep it secret, even when dey � sh*t they will tell us, am sure the name checker will branch here very soon �
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Jeus:
Nigerian Celebrity Designer, Yomi Casual shared exciting news today as he entered a Keke Napep for the first time in his life in Warri, Delta.

The younger brother of Nigerian Comedian, AY shared the update on his instagram, captioned: "FIRST TIME IN KEKE #warriisbeautiful"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/yomi-casual-excited-to-enter-keke-napep.html

so make I use parachute go bathroom?abi make I lay paw paw?rubbish news

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by columbus007(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
FOOL.
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by kayjee101: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Just imagine. Sometimes, I wish I knew some of these MOLDS in person, so that I will be giving them a sounding slap for every trash that makes FP. How someone in their right senses Move this sheet to FP on a cool and lovely Thursday morning like this.
Jeus:

For U Op, go get a job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by opeolu202: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
we await your ball donation sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
First time? Was he born and brought up with money?

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by ProfEinstein: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Fake niggas everywhere ,after his brother will be claiming he is warri brought up with his dry jokes.

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Histrings08(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Guy are u for real.
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by dreamwords: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures / Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Curves In Tight-fitting Leather Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.