Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] (36493 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life / Adekunle Gold Excited After Meeting Asa (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by eedrees(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Akeelahtunez:
Uno why I like this guy even among thugs he still behaves civil
Ion know why he was signed to YBNL it doesn't fit his personality
Idiot.. If he isn't signed to YBNL u go sabi am
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by nigerianvenom(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
funnynation:

una mean say all ybnl crew no sabi sing except adekunle gold?

Nope,not so.
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Duru009(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Her lyries are always inspirational.......
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by seyicrown2008: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Destined2win:
I love Asa!

When I become President, I will make her a special adviser to Nigerian musicians on good music. She will teach those that sing noise how to make good and meaningful music!

She is simply the BEST... I respect beautiful Nubia too

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Richkinwe: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
My top picks Nigerian musical artiste are Asa, Darey and Timi Dakolo. This trio mostly produces music that fits it's essence. A vast majority of the rest are mediocres who makes more of noise than producing good music with messages.
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by austynoh: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
VickyRotex:
Bibanke Bojo ban ro. Fimi sile smiley smiley

I love that track...She is incomparable musically wink
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by austynoh: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Richkinwe:
My top picks Nigerian musical artiste are Asa, Darey and Timi Dakolo. This trio mostly produces music that fits it's essence. A vast majority of the rest are mediocres who makes more of noise than producing good music with messages.

Gbam! You've said it all...
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by donblade855: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
All of una way dae talk rubbish here if they tell una make una dae for brymo shoe or wizkid shoe which one una go take? Rubish. How many people know brymo. Wizkid dae sing rubbish but e be glo and pepsi ambassador. Brymo sing better song but e nor get any endorsement. My guys be wise. Lyrics dont pay any more...what pays now is noise. #leavetrashforLamwa
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by VickyRotex(f): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
austynoh:

I love that track...She is incomparable musically wink

Hmmmm! smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by funnynation(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Nope,not so.
u fit tell me wetin una mean? no vex
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Princephelar(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
wisefizz:
MY RESPECT WILL ALWAYS GOES TO ASA AND BRYMO IN NAIJA MUSIC INDUSTRY............. WELDONE ADEKUNLE

Tnx for mentioning Brymo, bt wait o, d list no complete without my Lagbaja and Beautiful Nubia
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by deasy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wow! AdekunleGold you met her before I do...well not bad, I no one day I'll meet her too.

When it comes to music in this country...I rate her "Number 1". I so much love and respect Asa's talent/music.

Jeez! Imagine the thought that just pop up after seeing this picture of both them.

Asa sang "Who will be my man"
Adekunle Gold sang "Sade & Pick up" ...these songs shows they are searching.

Let them get married to each other jor...
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
funnynation:
which brymo? I hope no dat guy wey mi ft for action film?
yeah
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by richylee(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
E be like Adekunle don do pick lip abi na only me c am?
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by nigerianvenom(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
funnynation:

u fit tell me wetin una mean? no vex
Terry G
Olamide
Timaya
Lil kesh
Etc are in similar cadre and sings similar songs,i.e,songs for the now and beer parlour songs...
Asa
Adekunle gold
Nneka
Dare art alade
Etc are also in similar cadre and sings songs for the now and songs for d future.songs u can encourage ur 2year old kid to listen without fear.
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by richylee(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Richkinwe:
I concur, and Cohbams the guy is extra ordinary.
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by uyisteven(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
suwalee:
I like asa for real but that eyo video pissed me off cos she has started dressing jst trashy

******?

just curious pls...she shud dress covering evry part of ha body because u d 1 payin 4 ha wardrobe or u goin download 1 of ha tracks 4 free (we both kno u not buyin a copy)....
Just because she singz amazing songz nd we all luv ha dosn't mean she isn't allowed 2 try new tinz...
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by suwalee(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
uyisteven:

******?

just curious pls...she shud dress covering evry part of ha body because u d 1 payin 4 ha wardrobe or u goin download 1 of ha tracks 4 free (we both kno u not buyin a copy)....
Just because she singz amazing songz nd we all luv ha dosn't mean she isn't allowed 2 try new tinz...
not a person of her caliber nooo royals don't need to go semi nude or half nude to appear classy
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by amdoyin82(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
2clean:
Smart guy
how is he smart?
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by giftedheart1(m): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
As an English student, to really understand the meaning of word and opposite, listen to ASA and TerryG...respectively....

Joke apart, I beg, how much is weed in Osogbo??
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by obontami: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2016
Luukasz:
Asa is not Genevive
so asa no dey fccck prick at all
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Luukasz(m): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2016
obontami:
so asa no dey fccck prick at all
Asa has her own husband i guess.
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by sweettinz20(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Exxit:
I tell you. People don't understand, but brymo is the king of Nigerian music. Not fela,seun or even Wizkid.
please give your reasons, abeg fela na boss o,he easy sit down create afro beat
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by mikki123(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2016
I'm even thinking of proposing to her one of tis days
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by funnynation(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Terry G
Olamide
Timaya
Lil kesh
Etc are in similar cadre and sings similar songs,i.e,songs for the now and beer parlour songs...
Asa
Adekunle gold
Nneka
Dare art alade
Etc are also in similar cadre and sings songs for the now and songs for d future.songs u can encourage ur 2year old kid to listen without fear.
My brother na naija we dey... If you don exprience poverty b4... I swear u go do any legal thing wey go fetch u cash fast-fast. You know say Olamide started around 2008 or so... but his worth or wealth may be equall or fit don pass Darey Art Alade. See most of this celebrities know beta thing but the choose d one wey go give them money fast.. I saw Mr Flavour one singing gospel song in California.. D whole place was filled up and rejoicing. See Olamide and Timaya can sing better but they need money.. Most Nigerians need all those songs that concern Breastt and Waist.. See am a Comedian but if i go show without cracking joke about a boy nd a girl.. D show go dey boring unless na for church... Moreover, Olamide know wetin he dey do.. foeget say he dey do baddosneh.. D guy gentle when you meet him
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by Richkinwe: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2016
richylee:
I concur, and Cohbams the guy is extra ordinary.
Yeah! Cobhams is the unsung hero in Nigerian music industry.
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by ibrocool(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2016
Destined2win:
I love Asa!

When I become President, I will make her a special adviser to Nigerian musicians on good music. She will teach those that sing noise how to make good and meaningful music!

you are on point

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by DEIFIED(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2016
mccoy47:
We all love Asa.. The Nigerian Adele
Like seriously, those are my favourite singers.
My dream collabo is by the both of them.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by FRANKOXY(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2016
I want to marry ASA, Anyone with her number....?
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by sirjomore(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2016
wisefizz:
MY RESPECT WILL ALWAYS GOES TO ASA AND BRYMO IN NAIJA MUSIC INDUSTRY............. WELDONE ADEKUNLE
yea plus Bez, Timi Dakolo, Darey...

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by omohjesu(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Asa is d best Nigerian female artist when it comes to good music nd meaningful lyrics not like all d noise makers we have now it's just a pity that Nigerians dnt appreciate good things ie music buh dey like noise like kilodale lo
Re: Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] by nigerianvenom(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
funnynation:

My brother na naija we dey... If you don exprience poverty b4... I swear u go do any legal thing wey go fetch u cash fast-fast. You know say Olamide started around 2008 or so... but his worth or wealth may be equall or fit don pass Darey Art Alade. See most of this celebrities know beta thing but the choose d one wey go give them money fast.. I saw Mr Flavour one singing gospel song in California.. D whole place was filled up and rejoicing. See Olamide and Timaya can sing better but they need money.. Most Nigerians need all those songs that concern Breastt and Waist.. See am a Comedian but if i go show without cracking joke about a boy nd a girl.. D show go dey boring unless na for church... Moreover, Olamide know wetin he dey do.. foeget say he dey do baddosneh.. D guy gentle when you meet him

But now u get my point na.those songs they sing do not last upto 6month and its gone but u cant forget any of asa's song.is dare poor?
But then again diversity is d spice of life.everybody wont sing same song but let the be meaning to d song .
I dont understand yoruba but i love "melo melo" by olamide cos i know it means alot,dat one no mean say if u sing shakiti bobo for party, i no go dance. angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) / Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) / Tonto Dikeh To Face Police IG Over Illegal Sales Of Ex Husband 's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.