Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,705 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

The Noble Press Release In Case Of Arrest By The DSS! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Noble Press Release In Case Of Arrest By The DSS! (534 Views)

Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Buhari 50% Salary Cut: Following The Noble Step Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Noble Press Release In Case Of Arrest By The DSS! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I feel compelled to release this now in case I am visited by the DSS!

Everybody is "corrupt", only Buhari and all APC members are clean.
Abacha never stole says Buhari. I guess the monies being returned to Nigeria by foreign countries were donations made to Abacha by those nations for his unalloyed honesty.

All who are in opposition, who speak out against tyranny are "corrupt".

I wish to state clearly, that

I have never worked for any Government, be it local, state or federal.
I am not working for any Government, be it local, state or federal.
I have no intention of working for any Government, be it local, state or federal.

I have to state these three of past, present and future just in case the DSS arrests me and charge for
"tendencies of chopping Dasuki money" in the future.

Also, I have never belonged to any political party, I am not a member of any political party and I have no intention of joining any political party.

However, I belong to the Wailing Wailers Club.
In the past, they accused some of us chopping Jonathan money

Let me state clearly, that I have never met Jonathan in life neither have i met any of associates whether distant or close.

I only supported him because I compared him and the present "Holy Oga At the top" and was convinced he can manage Nigeria better.

Finally, I wish to apologize for any insult I must have given to "our Messiah"!

I am now a "Change" agent and a hardliner "progressive".

I have seen the "light".

Boko Haram has been "defeated", technically. Please, ignore their killings and bombings.
People should stop complaining about Naira versus Dollar.
See, with our Naira now about 300 against 1 Dollar,make una just wait, Dollar go soon cry.
Or dont you think that 300 can defeat 1? it is 300 against 1, so the fight go end quickly.

It is clear that we cannot find justice in our courts, I am hereby calling on all "progressives" to come together and Occupy all the courts until they shut down.
Who needs courts when Our Oga at the TOP knows who is guilty and who is innocent.

Further more, I call on all Nigerians to join the APC, since it obvious that once you join APC, you are "clean" like Abacha.

Finally, I call on wailing wailers to disband, let us join hands and "enjoy" the Chanji.

I smell mass sack from the workforce, please, we should all bear it, it is all for changi.

Thanks to you all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Noble Press Release In Case Of Arrest By The DSS! by dukie25: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Classic
grin grin grin
Work of a genius, oya Lalasticlala Fp, let people join laff
Re: The Noble Press Release In Case Of Arrest By The DSS! by LordAdam: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
This satire deserves a thumbs up.

In recent days, I have seen core APC supporters agree that PMB is a tyrant and accept that they would rather have a tyrant than a democrat.
Please, someone should answer me, how did PMB come into power? Democracy or autocracy?

In recent days, I have noticed APC supporters ignoring the fact that Lassa Fever has killed more people in less time than Ebola did.
Please, someone should answer me, was PMB elected solely to jail corrupt people. What about managing the health of the nation?

In recent days, I have noticed APC supporters try to downplay the fact that we have two versions of the 2016 Budget.
Please, is Ita Enang not a Special Assistant to PMB? Could he have updated and resubmitted the budget without PMB's approval? If No, was due process followed?

In recent days, I have noticed APC supporters nit-picking the BBOG saga.
Please, did Buhari/APC not promise to find the Chibok girls in 3 months? How long has it been since PMB entered power? Why is PMB using the exact same line as GEJ?

APC zombies are a gang of touts whose sole aim was to remove GEJ from the presidency. They had no solid plan on how to manage the nation, and certainly know nothing about running a nation.

It is time for APC zombies to start asking for forgiveness from the Nigerian populace for the unnerving lies and blatant untrue propaganda they sold to the North and SW to get into power.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Noble Press Release In Case Of Arrest By The DSS! by waledeji(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hillarious ;DHillarious

Re: The Noble Press Release In Case Of Arrest By The DSS! by tuniski: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Comically on point! Take fura de nono jare.
Re: The Noble Press Release In Case Of Arrest By The DSS! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dear all, I was banned for this thread. A narrow minded "murderitor" banned for

Tarnishing the Image of the Admin.

What did I say,?
I was speaking sarcastically, and I mention Seun.
The murderitor who could not understand my post, edited it. then banned me.
Hahahaha.
Folks, I enjoy ban now. am so used to it. One thing I have promised these murderitors is this, I will never be cowed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji Ahmed Gulak Declares Himself The Chairman Of PDP / Does Our President Now Oversee Niger Also? Pic. / Ibe Kachikwu And The Million Dollar Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.