Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (237547 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Axzobr: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2021
4Jean:
Age limit is 26 yrs but there could be exceptions. With God all things are possible. You can also apply by submitting your CV at Maitama main branch Abuja or Lagos Head Office. The online application portal may be down perhaps they're overwhelmed with applications but it's usually at https://xceedonline.zenithbank.com/zenithonline/

The test is kind of verbal quantitative maths/English aptitude test. Have no idea about past questions or where to find them. Just study general. With God on your side it's a goal

After the test you get invited for series of interview not difficult. Tell me about yourself. What's happening in Nigeria. What's the latest news in Stock Exchange. World news. But just be certain you may not be able to answer all the questions because they're kind of assessing different abilities and not just the answers you provide.

After interviews it's medicals. After medicals documentation. After documentation posting to your PPA. Usually it may take interval of 2 weeks for each stage. When you have such meetings for medicals or interviews. Try to exchange phone numbers for ease of communication. Wish you all the best
Hello good morning,

I am actually close to my 27th birthday (march) it is going to affect my chances?

This is what I saw online

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by NanoSec: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2021
For recently conducted Zenith Bank past questions and answers plus Barron GMAT,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Adekunlegold9ja: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
who's got test invite for this week?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by LeOrlly: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
4Jean:
Age limit is 26 yrs but there could be exceptions. With God all things are possible. You can also apply by submitting your CV at Maitama main branch Abuja or Lagos Head Office. The online application portal may be down perhaps they're overwhelmed with applications but it's usually at https://xceedonline.zenithbank.com/zenithonline/

The test is kind of verbal quantitative maths/English aptitude test. Have no idea about past questions or where to find them. Just study general. With God on your side it's a goal

After the test you get invited for series of interview not difficult. Tell me about yourself. What's happening in Nigeria. What's the latest news in Stock Exchange. World news. But just be certain you may not be able to answer all the questions because they're kind of assessing different abilities and not just the answers you provide.

After interviews it's medicals. After medicals documentation. After documentation posting to your PPA. Usually it may take interval of 2 weeks for each stage. When you have such meetings for medicals or interviews. Try to exchange phone numbers for ease of communication. Wish you all the best

I have done medicals and it been a week now. I did documentation on the day we had the exam. Please how long does it take for them to get back to us. Cuz the month is almost ending cuz one need to know if to resign or what. Or should one just move on or what.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by DivineKayy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
LeOrlly:

I have done medicals and it been a week now. I did documentation on the day we had the exam. Please how long does it take for them to get back to us. Cuz the month is almost ending cuz one need to know if to resign or what. Or should one just move on or what.
The period between medical/documentation and resumption is not always the same for everyone. Keep calm and continue your current job. Please DO NOT resign till you have the offer letter.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by LeOrlly: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2021
DivineKayy:

The period between medical/documentation and resumption is not always the same for everyone. Keep calm and continue your current job. Please DO NOT resign till you have the offer letter.
Okay, thank you.
Well almost everyone we did medical together hasn't been called.
I just wanted to know if we should keep finger crossed or make we move....cuz it almost ending of the month.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by qanda: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2021
Zenith Bank Job Test Exam Past Questions and Answers available on Q and A App

Install the App on Q and A App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4Jean: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
LeOrlly:

Okay, thank you.
Well almost everyone we did medical together hasn't been called.
I just wanted to know if we should keep finger crossed or make we move....cuz it almost ending of the month.

Just keep hopes alive medicals can take up to 2 weeks or more before they start posting. Even posting is batch by batch. Some people can get posting first week of Feb while others at end of February - these ones will be like we didn't make it thru medicals but Las Las dey go dey alright
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Soleye24(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
LeOrlly:

Please what are the test you did in medicals?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by oxyba: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2021
I wrote their Test and it has been one week now and no feedback till now

I thought they communicate this early
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by oxyba: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2021
Hello
Please, have they gotten back to you since then?
LeOrlly:

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by sapientia1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
oxyba:
I wrote their Test and it has been one week now and no feedback till now

I thought they communicate this early
if you were successful in the test, and you were asked to make documentations after the test, you'd be called for Interview. it could take weeks, sometimes even months.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by oxyba: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2021
Okay, Thanks
sapientia1:
if you were successful in the test, and you were asked to make documentations after the test, you'd be called for Interview. it could take weeks, sometimes even months.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Axzobr: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Who's gat interview invite for this week
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ennyj01(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Is there anyone that applied for zenith through people plus this year and as been called for a test?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by McDonaldfished: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2021
sapientia1:
If you're successful with the interview, next thing is they'd invite you for medicals.

Hello good morning kindly respond I sent you a mail
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by sapientia1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
McDonaldfished:

Hello good morning kindly respond I sent you a mail
I replied your mail
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by LeOrlly: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Eniolabel: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2021
Axzobr:
what sup have you been called
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Ihalimat: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2021
Hello Good morning !

Please I got an invite from peoplePlus for zenith Bank test, and I have once done the test before,is it possible for me to try it again?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by AlienRobot: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2021
For recently conducted Zenith Bank past questions and answers,

Send a mail to alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by oladosuphemmy: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ihalimat:
Hello Good morning !

Please I got an invite from peoplePlus for zenith Bank test, and I have once done the test before,is it possible for me to try it again?
I don't think so.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by oladosuphemmy: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Axzobr:
Have done your medicals? I sent you a mail
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Axzobr: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
oladosuphemmy:

Have done your medicals? I sent you a mail
Just responded
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by oxyba: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2021
Sent my documents about a month ago and I’m yet to receive info on my status or anything like that
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by josn(m): 1:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Who has resumed after the two interviews
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Daffodil98(f): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
josn:
Who has resumed after the two interviews

Wrote my test on Monday and was among those that they asked to wait behind for further documentation. I also received a congratulatory message from them on my email but am yet to receive an invite for panel interview or with the Head HR.... please us there still hope for me or I should just move one ?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Daffodil98(f): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Daffodil98:

Wrote my test on Monday and was among those that they asked to wait behind for further documentation. I also received a congratulatory message from them on my email but am yet to receive an invite for panel interview or with the Head HR.... please us there still hope for me or I should just move one ?

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by PearlcIbe2(f): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
I wrote the test too and I'm waiting for the interview.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by PearlcIbe2(f): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Those that wrote this month please any information yet.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Daffodil98(f): 5:11am On Apr 29, 2021
PearlcIbe2:
I wrote the test too and I'm waiting for the interview.
Were you asked to stay back for further documentation, please where was your test location? Mine was Porthacourt

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.