Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed (54201 Views)

"I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says / What A Powerful Lie From Alhaji Lie Lai Mohammed / Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by airforcee007: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
meforyou1:
Lie Mohd. A born and bred liar from the pit of hell
I agree with you whole heartedly

1 Like

Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by vislabraye(m): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

I gave up on Lai Mohammed during the Osun state elections, wen he publicly said on National Television, dat he was stopped by some DSS officials on his way to Osun state, "arrested", while he was @ DSS office, he introduced himself, as APC national publicity secretary,despite dat he was still asked to take off his clothes and was asked to sit on the floor, den a senior Dss official now came and rescued him, drove him with his car down to the main town, dis Minister can LIE.. cheesy grin

Chisos shocked . The devil go fear.
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by koife(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
..and the lie-vinci code was demystified
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Forwetinnah: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
free2ryhme:

You are a living testimony of better nigeria

Jonathan would have made life a living hell for you.. You should appreciate good things ooo

Under GEJ I could afford a decent vacation but with the current situation we're in. ..with an exchange rate of N305 to a $, the situation is worse than hell right now. All your mallam has been doing so far is putting up a show of distraction for audiences like you to be shouting "bravo!". Make una try o

1 Like

Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
witorwitoutyou:
Lia Mohammed,dts d prob of shortening ur name
E fit b say na Layiwola baba dey bear so,can u now c d consequence angry

You're spot-on with his name, its actually Layiwola, I just don't know why he shortened it.

But omo mehn, this man is intelligent abeg.
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by lailo: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
meforyou1:

What made him a liar?Prove one!!!!or ur point is bcs "people say" "dem say" "I also say"

1 Like

Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by fxseven(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Never trust what he says.
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by free2ryhme: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Under GEJ I could afford a decent vacation but with the current situation we're in. ..with an exchange rate of N305 to a $, the situation is worse than hell right now. All your mallam has been doing so far is putting up a show of distraction for audiences like you to be shouting "bravo!". Make una try o

all the thieves that stashed dollars is responsible for your sufferings
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by GodpunishBuhari: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Onyiido:
"Linus" now, nairalanders can be so funny @ times. This ur moniker though

Pretty queen hw u? kiss kiss
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by GodpunishBuhari: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Alphaoscar:

please just do the needful and keel yourself !!!

grin. Apc peeps and their dullard sef
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Forwetinnah: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
free2ryhme:

all the thieves that stashed dollars is responsible for your sufferings

Not all o....Sultan of Sokoto; your Tinubu and a host of others are chilling at home and walking as free men
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by free2ryhme: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Not all o....Sultan of Sokoto; your Tinubu and a host of others are chilling at home and walking as free men

wetin u dey wait for carry them go court
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by cidy123: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2016
story for the gods
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by honfnj: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2016
meforyou1:
.The guy dey lie eh. Tufia. I never see.

1 Like

Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2016
meforyou1:
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Saheed88(m): 3:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Hahahaha wise man see how he nailed the presenter with his response.
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by LydayBobo(m): 3:13am On Jan 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

I gave up on Lai Mohammed during the Osun state elections, wen he publicly said on National Television, dat he was stopped by some DSS officials on his way to Osun state, "arrested", while he was @ DSS office, he introduced himself, as APC national publicity secretary,despite dat he was still asked to take off his clothes and was asked to sit on the floor, den a senior Dss official now came and rescued him, drove him with his car down to the main town, dis Minister can LIE.. cheesy grin
But did you confirm otherwise. Please let take our comments to the next level with evidence otherwise...we're not different
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by afrika(f): 4:58am On Jan 16, 2016
My head is aching!!! Just missed another line. Haba , dear its too long
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 16, 2016
That was a long read... He made sense although my Spidey senses sensed a lil deception but hey give the man a break this is politics. Like he said you guys can't handle the facts/the truth so he's dealing with yous like he'd deal with a woman. Giving you need to know info so you'll don't cry and wail. His reputation speaks for him from the sound of things hence why he's hard to replace.
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by tk4rd: 5:39am On Jan 16, 2016
He cannot say anything without refering to the past government.
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:59am On Jan 16, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

You still twisted his name... and you call Yya self fan... fan ko a.c ni. mtchew

Dont mind him jare....
u cant help but type it as LIE cause the man is true to type... its involuntary grin
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2016
sadmay God forgive you.
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

so friend, where is d lie here........did u travel wit him, or u are dss.......put on some pants boy?
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by GodpunishBuhari: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2016
0taPiaPia:

Dont mind him jare....
u cant help but type it as LIE cause the man is true to type... its involuntary grin

cheesy grin
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Mykelpato(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Mr lie... Gerarahea mehn
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by don4real18(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2016
meforyou1:
A human from the pit of hell?
What about you and your family; heaven?
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by cosmicrayboi(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2016
as u don drop ur own long note mek i read nw, wetin u come want mek LIAR-bran maku do? cheesy
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Forwetinnah: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2016
free2ryhme:

wetin u dey wait for carry them go court

See your life? The people wey dey under efcc net, na me carry them go there? Tell that fraudulent mallam to get some education. .its not too late o! Atleast as a Frezident he can organise some classes to up his brain, he's a laughing stock especially in West African countries now
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by agentakins: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
I present to you friends, another Cryptocurrency that promises to do far better than Bitcoin. This Cryuptocurrency started mining in January 2015 and will mine a total of 2.1 billion Coins. It will be your best investment ever and you will be grateful to the person that shared this opportunity with you. Are you going to stand aloof and watch others transform their lives financially? Or allow Bloggers who are looking for traffic for their websites derail you with their fraudulent scam write-ups? I therefore bring you good news of a Cryptocurrency that is at the moment creating millionaires in over 204 countries of the world, a Cryptocurrency that is linked to Mastercard and issued only to its early miners.

FOR MORE INFO, SEND A BLANK MAIL TO engrolu@gmail.com
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by KINGDAV2015(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Respect sir
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by KINGDAV2015(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2016
Respect sir

Where are the wailing wailers?
Re: What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed by Kenedex: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lia Mohd wat Nigerians need is change u promise even if u said few days wat Eva we hvnt see any change as far as Nigeria is concern Jonathan is no more there is u plple DT is der so stop dueling on d past face d present we are tired of this ur story Oga lia .it is easy to blame Jonathan now u are der perform ur miracle let see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.