Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo (25756 Views)

Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by engineerboat(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

In 2009 when tompolo was surrendering, he did with tears. All he said was "All is well" after seeing the damage his stubborness had caused. Trust me these guys know that the spirit of Ijaw isn't with them because Ijaws don't support crime. Tompolo will appear in court. He knows that daring the government will be suicidal

its initial gra-gra, but that will not help him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by engineerboat(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Engineerboat abi Engineerboats come and see this.

Cc Cooltempa
na engineerboat jare comrade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by talktimi(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tompolo raised an alarm that there were plans to blow up oil pipelines then link the attacks to him and voila, 24 hrs later it happens.

- Tompolo had taken the EFCC to court first of all. Whether he scammed his people or not, he has an open and shut case. The FG would have to unfreeze his accounts.

- He's one of the last few powerful men in the Niger Delta and openly supports the PDP, he also had a strong hand in ensuring the APC/Sylva gang up of militants i.e. Paul Eris (Ogunboss) and Africa Owei didn't have their bloody way in the Bayelsa elections.

- The only way the FG can beat this rule of law agitation currently enmeshing this administration by arresting Tompolo is to prove he breached the terms of his amnesty agreement.

- Boys can very very easily be organized to hit a few pipelines in his domain/vicinity, link the attack to him and abracadabra Tompolo will be held without trial for 50 years when the govt eventually grabs him.

- One on one, nobody can arrest him but when you look at the recent sadistic traits of the Nigerian govt, it might be better for Tompolo to give himself up because Buhari won't mind killing an entire community of innocent men, women and children just to get to him (remember Zakzaky & his family + almost a thousand followers ?)

- This is going to be interesting

ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Episteme2(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Episteme2(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Some people have been scheming to ginger Tompolo to go against the State so that they can push forward their seccessionists agenda(which is dead on arrival), but Tompolo keep frustrating them.

Yesterday, he pledged loyalty to Nigeria(the Ijaw position)

Today, he is saying that he's willing to help arrest the culprit.

An average Ijawman is calculating. Tompolo can't dare the State
Your obsession with secessionist agenda being behind every social cum political unrest in the south is sickening and appalling. You have since been dancing naked in the market with your paid pretentious and prevaricating submissions recently. There is just no difference between you and FFK in our political niche. People like you are in extension the reason Nigeria is the way the it is. No notable ideology and a lot of disjointed and inconsistent normative vision and stance.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by abduljabbar4(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Some people have been scheming to ginger Tompolo to go against the State so that they can push forward their seccessionists agenda(which is dead on arrival), but Tompolo keep frustrating them.

That's why I like the Ijaws

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by dunkem21(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dem go soon turn am into IPOB matter .. grin

Sipping Kunu with cheese ball and listening to boring rhetorics about how Tompolo is hailed for pledging loyalty to Nigeria ..

Na IPOB blew the pipelines grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by abduljabbar4(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ugonnax:

He is gentle, willing to work with the federal government from all indications but the federal government keeps pushing him to the wall...I cannot understand this. LET SLEEPING DOG LIE.

Pushing him to the wall as in?

First, he refused to honour EFCC invitation

Secondly, he didn't appear in court

He is not above the law.

9 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
Tompolo raised an alarm that there were plans to blow up oil pipelines then link the attacks to him and voila, 24 hrs later it happens.

- Tompolo had taken the EFCC to court first of all. Whether he scammed his people or not, he has an open and shut case. The FG would have to unfreeze his accounts.

- He's one of the last few powerful men in the Niger Delta and openly supports the PDP, he also had a strong hand in ensuring the APC/Sylva gang up of militants i.e. Paul Eris (Ogunboss) and Africa Owei didn't have their bloody way in the Bayelsa elections.

- The only way the FG can beat this rule of law agitation currently enmeshing this administration by arresting Tompolo is to prove he breached the terms of his amnesty agreement.

- Boys can very very easily be organized to hit a few pipelines in his domain/vicinity, link the attack to him and abracadabra Tompolo will be held without trial for 50 years when the govt eventually grabs him.

- One on one, nobody can arrest him but when you look at the recent sadistic traits of the Nigerian govt, it might be better for Tompolo to give himself up because Buhari won't mind killing an entire community of innocent men, women and children just to get to him (remember Zakzaky & his family + almost a thousand followers ?)

- This is going to be interesting

ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS
I don't want to go deep into others but the emboldened is the crux of the matter. It is not just Buhari that wipe entire community, it is the common practice in Nigeria empowered by the law. An attack on soldiers or police on duty is a declaration of war. The only saving grace is for the suspects to be produced.

Obasanjo did it in Odi(Bayelsa) in 1999, and Ziki Biam(Benue) two years after. He also did similar thing in Warri in 2004.

Yar'adua did it in Warri in 2009 before Tompolo surrendered.

Jonathan did it in Warri(Delta) in 2010.

That's the common practice.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by dunkem21(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
IPOB stop blowing pipelines .. grin

Tompolo has denounced you grin

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by MXrep: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol, the clown is at it again. Go and sort ur mess with FG, the secessionist are not part of ur violence and economic sabotage. Let FG meet the seccesionist at the courts, meanwhile their street protest remain non violent. The FG will throw more bomb and nail Tompolo

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by dunkem21(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
IPOB eeee .. Stop blowing our pipelines, haba grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Firefire(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
I am suspecting APC Chieftain in this pipeline bombing. Trust them at your peril.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Firefire(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't want to go deep into others but the emboldened is the crux of the matter. It is not just Buhari that wipe entire community, it is the common practice in Nigeria empowered by the law. An attack on soldiers or police on duty is a declaration of war. The only saving grace is for the suspects to be produced.

Obasanjo did it in Odi(Bayelsa) in 1999, and Ziki Biam(Benue) two years after. He also did similar thing in Warri in 2004.

Yar'adua did it in Warri in 2009 before Tompolo surrendered.

Jonathan did it in Warri(Delta) in 2010.

That's the common practice.

smiley when will Buhary wipe out the entire NE for the daily killing of our soldiers ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by docadams: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

“I could not have gone ahead to carry out such action knowing that every finger will be pointed at me because of my case with the Federal Government,” he added.

This is what you get when you choose to live a life of a fugitive. While the law will be in hot pursuit, foes as 'friends' will cause mayhem with your signature imprinted on it to gain some capital.

Even your staunch supporters may not fancy a life on the run given their affliction with Yamlosis. If condition permits, they will take your bleeding skull to the authority on a platter to save themselves.

Meanwhile, those you claim to be fighting for will be causing the day you were born for bringing upon them another gale of destruction. If opportuned. they will eliminate you for their own peace.

In such a conundrum, nowhere is safe to be except in the custody of the authority that only needs you to answer to some charges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pidggin:
APC govt. and drama, hope they are not catching their fun at our expence.

I wonder how you think sometimes.... It really puts me in quagmire....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by osusuallstars: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
that was how it started in 2008. hope we will not make that mistake again, leave that guy alone. after all buhari has not let go Nnamdi kanu and Dasuki despite two court orders and Festus keyamo never advice Buhari to obey court order. cycophants

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by dukie25: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

[size=13pt]
An average Ijawman is calculating [/size]. Tompolo can't dare the State
[/s]

So who're those blowing up pipelines, IPOB?

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by fogunloto: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nigeria is getting better ' on a normal day tompolo will claim responsibility... The fear factor of Buhari is there now... Thank God for progress....Nigeria will be Good again .

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by EternalTruths: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Only a fool will dare the government when there is a criminal case on his head. Tompolo, I believe will no be foolish to confront authorities.

I love these words....

You are not wise

You expect Tompolo to accept he did it

Tompolo is playing mind game with Buhari

Very soon , he will leave Nigeria while secretly coordinating the attacks

Barca you have lots of catching up to do

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
By the time Buhari deals with you,you will hear "Wen".

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ugonnax:

He is gentle, willing to work with the federal government from all indications but the federal government keeps pushing him to the wall...I cannot understand this. LET SLEEPING DOG LIE.

sorry for calling u a fool. please I am very sorry, let the sleeping dog lie.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by bizgai(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

In 2009 when tompolo was surrendering, he did with tears. All he said was "All is well" after seeing the damage his stubborness had caused. Trust me these guys know that the spirit of Ijaw isn't with them because Ijaws don't support crime. Tompolo will appear in court. He knows that daring the government will be suicidal
but he's Government himself so it's GOvT VS GOVT.
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

So who're those blowing up pipelines, IPOB?
Na Fulani herdsmen
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Wonder why he wants himself be used by selfish Biafra

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
bizgai:
but he's Government himself so it's GOvT VS GOVT.
Hahahaahah, you no well o.... cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by mymadam(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
kahal29:
...He said he was willing to help the Federal Government and relevant security operatives fish out the masterminds of the attacks and bring them to book...

"Really? Oh, so you're so nice and patriotic. Okay, all charges against you are hereby dropped. Thank you Mr. Emergency Prosecution Witness. Meanwhile, surrender your arse first".

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mekwen:
Wonder why he wants himself be used by selfish Biafra
Lol, he won't allow himself to be used.
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by StMcOrdil(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
this guy is humble to this extent? who's willing to dare authorities then?
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by free2ryhme: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
He wont openly say it because he knows the implications grin
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by free2ryhme: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'm sure Tom Polo organized this blowup as a trick to win sympathy. He's now moving to stage two, of offering help to find the culprits. Better surrender to the law and return our money,

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Firefire:

smiley when will Buhary wipe out the entire NE for the daily killing of our soldiers ?
My brother never mind that confused little boy.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday / Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) / Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.