Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv (81508 Views)

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 7:40am On Jan 16, 2016
vooks:

Nine years mastering paganism and idolatry

Paganism? Idolatry? Have you ever visited any catholic church in your life and found them worshipping anything other than Jesus the Christ? Is that what yiu found out by yourself or what your 3-months-trained pastor imparted into your gullible lie-believing soul? That is a discuss for another day. Open another thread for that and I will teach you what you are too myopic to know. Dont derail this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2016
homesteady:

Pray tell me how Catholic Church is not a profit oriented church? What offerings do Pentecostal churches do that Catholic Churches don't do?

Monies collected dont go into personal pocket of any priest or that of the bishop or pope. The monies are managed by church members, the congregation. You may not bell e it, harvest money is taken to bank directly from the church and church members are signatory too the account. Yeah, priests are not slaves to money or fame in the catholic church

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2016
stolid:

Catholic, Pentecostal, or whatever denomination you represent, it's all about being christ-like, and walking uprightly with God— something you have clearly not exuded in this post of yours.

Let's learn to tolerate one another more. We're first humans, then Christians, before identifying with a faction of Christianity.

Christ likeness has no place with breaking away from a church because you feel you are being punished. That is disobedience and pride and both are sins against God.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2016
Sochimaobim:

Its 17year bro. The training starts from junior seminary, that is JSS1.

But not all those who go to junior seminary end up going to major seminary
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Angelovic96: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Dcaliphate:

So what? Just pray Mbaka doesnt decide to break away, if he tries it e don work finish if you no know.

he will not break way if thats your prayer forget it that prayer is not answerd catholic church is not pentecostal church were u do any how
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2016
avalontony:

even if they spend 100 years in the seminary and their names are not found in the book of life......they will be cast into the lake of fire.

I guess the same thing will happen to your pastors, who left the Messge Of The Kingdom and start preaching carnal prosperity. So tell your money-loving and cheap pastor that when you see him next.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2016
mathow55:

where is the sense in what you write up there?
I don't know the problem with ppl and denomination, if you can come to a public forum and spill out trash like this, it shows that you know nothing about the teachings of CHRIST.

And you that judge others because you feel you are superior, you know everything about the teachings of CHRIST, abi? Be foooooling yourself, Mr HolierThanThou. From your comment, you must have turned your head upside down while reading my comment.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by biltem: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2016
ejiinii:
They should transfer him to sambisa forest making Mockery of Christianity how many Muslim Islam eulogies Buhari like him

Am sure you will call urself a christian. U all shall see if he is truly a man call and sent by God when the Lord begin to react to the jealioustic action if the so called priest who hate the truth. By then , it will be known that God is for all and not for so called christian by mouth.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by dreu2fine(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2016
We r waitin for u in delta state,ughelli
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

Looool....they go through all that and they still can't teach and practice the undiluted word of God without worshipping Mary and practising idolatry. Please the Catholic Church and it's members should not be involved in judging any branch of Christianity or any church. As far as I'm concerned the Catholic Church is disconnected from christ and doesn't represent christ.

Where did you get your idea of the catholic church worshipping Mary? You found out by yourself or what they told you? It is only a blind goat that will believe anything without first personally finding out whether it is true or not. As far as you are concerned? So it is not even the Holy Spirit telling you that, it is your blind, limited, carnal and unreasonable human spirit.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Savigne:

You should really listen to yourself.... Such self righteous attitude should earn you a first class ticket to heaven.

Lolzzz. Just tell your pastors to stop commercializing you. When you see your pastor next time, ask him why he broke away from his former church to form his own church.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by justbenny(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]...Pls,Spiritual issues are not just being commented on or commenting on anyhow... Never Doubts d Words of a Prophet... If u don't knw what to say just #PassingBy...may God help Us all In Jesus Name.... amen #BelieversOfDworld.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Nobleking2000(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Duru009:
Rev. Mbaka cannt never be tranfer

he will rater set up his own ministry......
Man better wake up the catholic church has its hierachy of authority so fr. mbaka as a normal priest is under the control of other senior priest so for your information the only person that cannot be transfered in the catholic church is the pope.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2016
wadetaw202:

Yeah Catholic priests are disciplined. Mbaka spoke out because of his ministry. One other thing I didn't mention is that Catholic priests are social critics

Wharefa!
Just don't curse other religious leaders. The truth is, there are so many bad pastors out there but there are good ones as well. There are so many disciplined Catholic priests and there are so many indisciplined ones too.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Obienesarah: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2016
Mixing politics and church, a hard core Muslim would rather kill his daughter dan allowing her marry a christian meaning they are nt dsame. People ar jst saying diz two religions ar dsame to create peace. Since he's been rejected by his own, he should go to kastina state.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Empredboy(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2016
ejiinii:
They should transfer him to sambisa forest making Mockery of Christianity how many Muslim Islam eulogies Buhari like him
yeah it's possible not to be the parish priest or associate but since he is without a parish then he will become a residential parish which means he will be in a particular parish as a partly permanent occupant but he will be under the parish priest. It's normal in the church. Infact he had over stayed in the former parish

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by teodore(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
The hand shake has gone beyond the elbow, Mbaka goes astray: I remember in the late 90s and early 2000 when Adoration ministry was like heaven on earth; the word of God, ministrations and manifestation of the holyspirit were so great that I wished to live there till I die. I have never seen a man of God with such gift like Mbaka in my life, you will see the power of God physically in its fullness. But alas! Rev Fr Mbaka has been recently obsessed with worldly politics and he loves to determine those that will govern Nigeria and other states with open campaigns. His words and prophecies are about politics, no more repentance and heaven. May God deliver him because I know that it is not ordinary oo.# Pray for Mbaka#

I just have this to say; what happens when all Christians choose to stay away from politics? The ungodly rule over the children of God Ryt? Even end up persecuting the Godly......besides been a Christians/priest he has a duty as a patriotic Nigeria to say his views; and if he has the gift of seeing visions; u want him to keep it to himself? God didn't actually give him that give for his own use, but for the sheep's God has put him incharge of...........if Christians dnt play the politics there would b a time wen we wnt b able to gather and serve God
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Chommieblaq(f): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are very funny sha.

You think the catholic church and the catholic priesthood are like your profit oriented Church and your money-loving pastors? We are not that cheap in the Catholic Church. If pastors in your church are fond of disobeying authorities and breaking away to form their churches, it doesn't happen like that in the catholic church. Our priests are trained to be disciplined and obedient to authorities. Catholic priests are not cheap like your pastors, even if the priest is dripping with anointing.

Do you know how long they spend in the seminary? NINE GOOD YEARS, and not 3 months like your cheap pastors. Do you know who footed the bills to train them for those 9 years? The bishops and the church.

Now this is ma problem with Christians, can't u make your point without insulting other denominations.

Your denomination and religion won't take you to heaven, morality will.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Btruth: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Please, let them transfer that priest to the SW, we will appreciate him more here than the SE. The only man of God that told Jonathan to his face that he will fail.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by omojeesu(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Church politricks?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kenny1313(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2016
JVgal:

Truth? One sided truth?
Truth can't be two sided.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by anyicash(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2016
I see politics in everything

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by sniperr007(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2016
TedBaker:
A prophet is nt honored in his own country.

Sharap der. Frm my knowledge of catholic church, dey transfer priests frm parish to parish so y shud his transfer make noise? Did he complain?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by SalC: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2016
I don't know how true this news is but assuming it's true, there is no big deal in it. Transfer of priests is a normal thing in the catholic church and I've heard Mbaka himself talk about his possible transfer like 5 years ago, I am even surprised he stayed in CKC till now.

Upon transfer, every priest is given a new parish as his place of primary assignment. The bishop will not ask a priest to leave his former parish when he has not given him a new one. And it is funny saying Mbaka will become an assistant parish priest after almost 20 years of being a parish priest, that is more like demotion unless he is staying under a mosignor.

The only reasonable explanation to me here is that he is now a residential priest in the new parish which is what I always expected the bishop to make him all these years because his ministry work alone is too time consuming.

Making him a residential priest will relieve him of much parish work and give him more time to handle his ever growing ministry, and posting him close to his adoration ground make it even easier for him. If this is true, the bishop is really a thoughtful and considerate person and this has nothing to do with Buhari or politics or petitions.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Lumiere91: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2016
TedBaker:
A prophet is nt honored in his own country.
Gbaam!! Mba ama onye ukwu
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Lumiere91: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2016
In isreal when elijah prophecies was against other nation,he was hailed.but the moment he spoke the truth to isreal and ahab,everybody hated him.mbaka is a man of God
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by fortunechy(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2016
all i ve to say is wishing him well anywia he find himself n let him be the light dt radiate
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2016
Did he foresee the transfer coming?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by calista1234(f): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2016
sanky346:
He should set up his own ministry. A man of his stature and following shouldn't have problem with having his own autonomous church.
did they tell u is a pastor or Rev
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Badgers14: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Sparrow13:
Its a pity to see the Mbaka that was revered by his people is now rejected by same.
Am a catholic and all my life I know that the only priest that can't be transfered is the pope

You are absolutely correct,,..... "The only priest that can't be transferred is the pope.... " but some priest seems like they are above that transfer rule like Fr. Mbaka and Fr. Edeh in Elele

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by nijabazaar: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2016
ekenetheorg:

Transfer is a normal routine. Why do you feel it is to diffuse his followers.... ? Stop assuming and relax. Catholic church has rules.
In a Quora like NL assumptions are what we feed on....I have the right to presume.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by godwinkessi: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2016
sanky346:
He should set up his own ministry. A man of his stature and following shouldn't have problem with having his own autonomous church.

Lol. Catholic Church is an undivided body. U must obey if u wanna be part of her. So u see? It's not like Pentecostals tht keep opening anything anywhere to deceive people. If Mbaka disobeys, he will be excommunicated and reasonable Catholics will leave him and call him a fake prophet cos the only reason u see his followers believe him is cos he's never disagreed with the universal church. If it's a pastor now that was posted out of his will, he would have opened a new church today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.