Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu (42945 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC / Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Oblongatarh(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
If I were in Buhari's shoes I will do the same. He is Human, he feels their pains too and is very angry at the whole situation. You don't expect him after saying what he has to say to still stay back and see the Chibok parents crying. Or are you expecting the President to get a face towel and wipe their tears one after the other to show his emotional connectivity to them? Or does that occasion call for a group photograph with the crying parents? NO! Fellow Nigerians please let's be rational in our critic of the President. I know we are used to seeing presidents and state officials laugh, dance and smile to the camera at funeral events and aftermath of bomb blasts, but you don't expect a sensible president like Buhari to do such stupid and senseless stuffs just to show his emotional connection to the Chibok parents. Think deep before you talk, don't just open your mouth to speak or come here to type trash just because others are commenting. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by momentoftruth: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
tonyebarcanista is it, true, now that you live in ABUJA, you must have been there, tell us a story …
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by FLYFIRE(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
looseweight:
Once a soldier will ever be a soldier!!
Which soldier? The one that cried like a WIMP after many defeats? Big JOKE
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
You are are a compound fuul for making such an atrocious statement.
Oblongatarh:
If I were in Buhari's shoes I will do the same. He is Human, he feels their pains too and is very angry at the whole situation. You don't expect him after saying what he has to say to still stay back and see the Chibok parents crying. Or are you expecting the President to get a face towel and wipe their tears one after the other to show his emotional connectivity to them? Or does that occasion call for a group photograph with the crying parents? NO! Fellow Nigerians please let's be rational in our critic of the President. I know we are used to seeing presidents and state officials laugh, dance and smile to the camera at funeral events and aftermath of bomb blasts, but you don't expect a sensible president like Buhari to do such stupid and senseless stuffs just to show his emotional connection to the Chibok parents. Think deep before you talk, don't just open your mouth to speak or come here to type trash just because others are commenting. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by ndcide(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
sweetgala:

Please don't cover up for GEJ here while I agree with you that either the girls are among the several women and children released usually by NA or they have been separated and their fate no one can tell.

The chibook matter was very much real and the failure of GEJ to accept that fact is why this girls may never be found, what made their situation very different is the location from which they were kidnapped, in school while furthering themselves as we all know the state of female education up north.

GEJ should receive all blame for his failure to react ASAP when the girls were kidnapped, he was grand incompetence in the flesh

GEJ did everything possible for peace in the north east. Bornu state was under state of emergency at that time with the Democratic government in place.

He gave the military funds to prosecute the war, he increased security votes to the affected state government, and opened windows for negotiations with bokoharam. Within 48 hours after the chibok report he ordered a comprehensive scan of the whole environment yet there was no trace of the girls hence the doubt. he even said, if this happened, it means the girls will be within the territory it such a way, that they may not easily be found together.

He even invited the international community to assist. And they did come and couldn't find the girls. In a SOE. the military don't need an express order from GEJ to intercept the girls and their captors.

Everyone not looking at it with the eyes of politics know that GEJ did what he could.

The whole thing was political hence it defied military solutions. The international community know this.

GEJ is no longer the president. If government is a continuum, then why deflect it to the past president.

That's incompetence.

Let's not forget the girls kidnapped at Bam.
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-kills-four-abducts-teenage-girls-in-borno/226751/

Have you ever held buhari to account on this one.

Say the truth.

Okay, you don't believe, they were kidnapped?

OH, there's no campaign anywhere for their freedom right?

Okay any campaign of sought will mean attack on buhari's administration.

Can we stop being bewitched and be free?

Everything about the insurgency was to remove GEJ from power. Dansuki gate or not.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by fortune1968: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chubhie:
This is unbecoming of buhari. from going berserk during the media chat to acting like an epileptic patient in front of grieving mothers. Hope we are not dealing with a psychotic president? The massacre of over 1000 Shia Muslims is still fresh in our minds.
wailers are blind to the good works of a God sent President .I know DT u can abuse your parents otherwise you will not tall to our president who is old enough to father your parents like that .Sai baba continue your good works !
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by BABANGBALI: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
na today?the one that was friendly with them and did not drop the mic,nor walked away from them,what did he do to help them when the whole thing started?abeg they should spare PMB jo
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Ehinmola(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Those parents are just too old and are not ready to listen to his speech rather they choose CRYING to demostrate their pains hence his action
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]Death stare! [/size]

hello! Please check your mentions, i mentioned you in an old thread about tv programmes in the '90s. I would like to get your reply.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by sweetgala(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
ndcide:

GEJ did everything possible for peace in the north east. Bornu state was under state of emergency at that time with the Democratic government in place.

He gave the military funds to prosecute the war, he increased security votes to the affected state government, and opened windows for negotiations with bokoharam. Within 48 hours after the chibok report he ordered a comprehensive scan of the whole environment yet there was no trace of the girls hence the doubt. he even said, if this happened, it means the girls will be within the territory it such a way, that they may not easily be found together.

He even invited the international community to assist. And they did come and couldn't find the girls. In a SOE. the military don't need an express order from GEJ to intercept the girls and their captors.

Everyone not looking at it with the eyes of politics know that GEJ did what he could.

The whole thing was political hence it defied military solutions. The international community know this.

GEJ is no longer the president. If government is a continuum, then why deflect it to the past president.

That's incompetence.

Let's not forget the girls kidnapped at Bam.
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-kills-four-abducts-teenage-girls-in-borno/226751/

Have you ever held buhari to account on this one.

Say the truth.

Okay, you don't believe, they were kidnapped?

OH, there's no campaign anywhere for their freedom right?

Okay any campaign of sought will mean attack on buhari's administration.

Can we stop being bewitched and be free?

Everything about the insurgency was to remove GEJ from power. Dansuki gate or not.

It has been long accepted and proven by evidence that GEJ spent over 1 week dwelling on the validity of the event of their kidnap before he even took any action as the CIC.

Under which rock were you when that fat pig called patience made a mockery of the already illegal office of the first lady and made all Nigeienan look like comedians.

That video still gets recommended to me by my YouTube page in the comedy section that is how absurd it is.

There are two options I have concluded on concerning chibook girls at this moment

1 PMB made a promise which now in hindsight he may not be able to keep, those girls are long gone,

2 PMB is making some negotiations, security sensitive actions and does not want to be gazumped by Nigerian opinion, political calculations, and stupid blogs and social media hype.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Uncletony(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
mccoy47:
So who is d liar now?

Na lie mohammed!.

**modified**
Ezekwesili is not an igbo woman but a sister to one ape of egbaland!!
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by ElCapone(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
lilprinze:
Latter all this zombies would be saying GEJ was clueless
We wldnt be here even discussing this ish in da first place if the clueless one had taken d right initiate. Shey the clueless one denied it even!!!
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by ElCapone(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
originalmachine:
....fucking buharians...keep defending him
....Fucking Gejites.....keep attacking him.....mtschewwww!!!!
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
ElCapone:
....am not a buharian anymore, anybody who supports buhari is a fool, all buharians are fools...I will never support buhari again till I die
...take it easy bros, I warned u but you didn't listen..see now
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by ndcide(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
sweetgala:

It has been long accepted and proven by evidence that GEJ spent over 1 week dwelling on the validity of the event of their kidnap before he even took any action as the CIC.

Under which rock were you when that fat pig called patience made a mockery of the already illegal office of the first lady and made all Nigeienan look like comedians.

That video still gets recommended to me by my YouTube page in the comedy section that is how absurd it is.

There are two options I have concluded on concerning chibook girls at this moment

1 PMB made a promise which now in hindsight he may not be able to keep, those girls are long gone,

2 PMB is making some negotiations, security sensitive actions and does not want to be gazumped by Nigerian opinion, political calculations, and stupid blogs and social media hype.

Do a study of the chibok issue with an open mind.
You'll know the truth.

Has buhari said anything about the bam girls?
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by ElCapone(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
originalmachine:
...take it easy bros, I warned u but you didn't listen..see now
Jobless wailer, so what's ur point, yhu can fool others to think I typed this, but I never did. Plz go and get a job e-wailer b4 u die of hypertention.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Ekaka1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
SeanDada1:

The face of another Liar.
Mrs Lai Mohammed Ezekwesili
Twitter lying liar!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

And....they both wear glasses and have the same type of Pomo lips embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
ElCapone:
Jobless wailer, so what's ur point, yhu can fool others to think I typed this, but I never did. Plz go and get a job e-wailer b4 u die of hypertention.
...I have a decent and high paying job...is weekend bro, have fun... fucking buharian
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by ElCapone(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
originalmachine:
...I have a decent and high paying job...is weekend bro, have fun... fucking buharian
if yhu really do have 1 bia-fraud I doubt yhu wld b busy toying with pplz comments up and down cos they don't support yhur dead cause. 1s again plz go and get busy with ur miserable life.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
ElCapone:
if yhu really do have 1 Biafra I doubt if yhu wld b busy toying with pplz comments up and down cos they don't support yhur dead cause. 1s again plz go and get busy with ur miserable life.
...why you come allow this thing they pain you...if only you know how " large am living".... haters are always there cha ...bye
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by ElCapone(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
originalmachine:
...why you come allow this thing they pain you...if only you know how " large am living".... haters are always there cha ...bye
Mumu, talk is cheap. Ppl with money don't speak anyhow, by their actions we know them. As for u plz yhu can keep dreaming, after all its allowed!!!
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Chigold101(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Friday18:
Who we go believe now?
we should believe aisha yusuf cos she is the real founder of bbog
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
ElCapone:
Mumu, talk is cheap. Ppl with money don't speak anyhow, by their actions we know them. As for u plz yhu can keep dreaming, after all its allowed!!!
..envy and hating won't do you any good.. get a life dog
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by omolami: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
That was done to save his face, since the dullard did not know how to respond to their demand. Go school , you no gree sit for WAEC. See the result
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by onosmat: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nigerians forget too quickly.
This missing Chibok girls mothers were not seen by former President. Buhari has met with them before. Their visit to Aso rock was ill timed as every Nigerian know that much of government's effort is to curb terrorism in the North East. That's the only way the girls can be found. Not too sure that if they are alive can still remember who they are. All the girls who have been suicide bombers don't know their original identity. Chibok girls may belong to this class.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by ElCapone(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
originalmachine:
..envy and hating won't do you any good.. get a life dog
this house boy think I wld envy his day dreaming wealth. Its yhu who needs to get a life. If I need wealth, God is there 4 me to ask and not envy a scum bag like urself. Slowpoke take my advice and get busy!!!!
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
ElCapone:
this house boy think I wld envy his day dreaming wealth. Its yhu who needs to get a life. If I need wealth, God is there 4 me to ask and not envy a scum bag like urself. Slowpoke take my advice and get busy!!!!
...childish
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by ElCapone(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
originalmachine:
...childish
Welldone Grandpa!!!
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Fulaman198(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
misspresident:
is this story true?

I'm wondering the same because I don't believe it
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by drss(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
canalily:
do you distribute 'Always'undecided
who is dis one
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by front247: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
barbaric buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.