Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu (42944 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC / Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by endtimesblog: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Dindondin(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari is too stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2016
Na lie buhari no fit do that
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by canalily(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Wetin de vex am naa? He doesnt know problem full this country be4 him garagara to rule by all meansundecided you must rule oo oshocked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Sasuwa(f): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2016
chai buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by aku626(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2016
I wasn't there so I don't know what to say
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by yipata: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2016
POLITICS DON DEY ENTER, THERE IS NO FIRE WITHOUT SOME FUELING.. I,M SMELLING FOUL PLAY FROM THE MASTER WAILERS.
THIS PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS AND THAT ABOUT BUHARI.., IF MANY OF THESE MEN AND MEN FACE NIGERIANS AND LEAD THEM FOR A DAY.. THEY WILL NEVER DESIRE TO LEAD ANY GROUP AGAIN.. BUHARI IS JUST LIKE MOSES.. LEADING A MULTITUDE THAT DOESNT KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT HE IS DOING FOR THEM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by canalily(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2016
drss:
wat do u expect from a nepa certificate holder nepa pipul do not connect with nigerians.
do you distribute 'Always'undecided
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by vicostyles(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Lol.................Iyalaya anybody
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by ATMC(f): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2016
The comments on here shaaa.

I even heard he said 'I don't know where your girls are!'
Oby please confirm asap.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by 9jatatafo(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2016
GEJ's Administration is responsible for the lacy of emotional disconnection displayed by PMB towards the BBOG mothers

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by vivalavida(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Chubhie:
This is unbecoming of buhari. from going berserk during the media chat to acting like an epileptic patient in front of grieving mothers. Hope we are not dealing with a psychotic president? The massacre of over 1000 Shia Muslims is still fresh in our minds.

Hahahahahahahahaha
I love this comment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by GLOBALINF: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2016
This is serious o
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by omogin(f): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Unfit to be President. How does Oby Ezekwesili feel now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by igboboy3(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2016
I think Oby Ezeks is lying. She doesn't want to fall out of favour with this government as she is still hopeful of an appointment.

Kai Baba!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by CalebIkechi(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari ur case dey HEAVEN.....GOD dey reason ur matter
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2016
eyaa
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Abayhormy(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2016
lilprinze:
Latter all this zombies would be saying GEJ was clueless
GEJ wass CLUELESS!
PLEASE, dont bring Buhari's shortcomings and faults to Justify GEJ. Haba! Are you saying GEJ's actions in power were right?! If yes, then YOU Are also a Zombie ! GEJ Has Zombies, so does Buhari.
YOU are free to criticize buhari and point out his faults, which I myself know and accept are wrong, but DON'T YOU EVER JUSTIFY GEJ BLINDLY.
The faults of Buhari does not make GEJ to deserve a second term. THEY both owe us answers okay .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by zionic(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2016
He has no respect for women

From where the cattle rearer grew up, women don't talk back

So hearing them wail, cry, cuss and all got on his nerve

Fact

....And there was a body language misunderstood[i][/i].

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Picknik: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2016
He is a man without words but solutions

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by just2endowed: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2016
That's a president
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Spybradd: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Chubhie:
This is unbecoming of buhari. from going berserk during the media chat to acting like an epileptic patient in front of grieving mothers. Hope we are not dealing with a psychotic president? The massacre of over 1000 Shia Muslims is still fresh in our minds.
story,u guys aint seen noth'n yet..yall got the change ye craved

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Haywhymido(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Una see wetin olamide don caused now? Buhari too banged mic n walked out. I knw he must av sumthing like dis mind b4 banging d mic. For buhari's mind: back2back disturbing frm #BBOG TEAM iyalaya anybody APC ti take over. Bro buhari if dat news is true, u r wrong. Who does dat?? To families who avnt seen dia daughters 4 more dan a years now. Tender ur apology fast fast n increase ur effort on looking 4 dem. Moreover, wasnt dat part of ur party manifestos?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by neocortex: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
so the expected PMB to cuddle dem,hug them or kiss them abi....that's trash,buhari should bring back this gals soon,I aint buying all this emotional crap,who emotion don help?...buhari should do his job!!!!!

If one of your close relative was among the missing girls, you won't
be spewing this trash.
Well, I don't blame you because you are doing your job.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Psalmsquare(m): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Chubhie:

If it's still fresh in your heart, then go join them..... *** When will you people stop defending evil acts....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Princewell2012(m): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote a
uthor=lilprinze post=42023185]Latter all this zombies would be saying GEJ was clueless [/quote]
They should have sent petience jonathan their.
Since that is what they need, she knows how to cry better. Their is Godoooo....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by samplegirl(f): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2016
This is simple. The contract has finished. The whole idea is to frustrate Goodluck administration and wrestle power from him. Now that it has been achieved what else?

It is a case of '' there are things you tell a young girl to see her underpants, after you see it no need to tell her such sweet things''.

And the deception continues. Where are these girls being kept that no one has seen them? You can imagine what it costs to feed over 150 mouths.

Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Skybee1(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2016
hahahahaha i no fit laf,buari weda u like m or not u must bring dos galz bak oo na wetin u promise dier parent bfo dem vote u,no nid to run

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by babyfaceafrica: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2016
neocortex:

If one of your close relative was among the missing girls, you won't
be spewing this trash.
Well, I don't blame you because you are doing your job.
if one of my close relative is part of the missing gals,I won't call on the federal government to do their job!!!....their job is not to be emotional connected to me....my babe dey dere if I need any emotional connection!!!....buhari should find the gals and not cuddle anybody....
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by rabbaba: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2016
I want to start telling u that buhari does not have the people at hart not to talk of having emotional feelings. Dint he promise to bring back the girls? APC Failed. Failed APC

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Pascal181: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2016
buhari don d smoke ni?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos / "Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.