Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) (56073 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Nairadean(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
was she blindfolded while going into life alliance with the guy? If the parents forced her into it then she deserves to return and they need not react negatively
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by missyadorable(f): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Useless father!

He must a wife beater too
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by luvly101: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Very funny grin grin grin
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
if she wants to come bqck let her come oooo. before you end up receiving her incomplete with some limbs or organs missing.
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by falseman(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
this made me miss my Galaxy note Edge......only a few will understand
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by seunajia: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
sheilak:

Even if your daughter eventually end up dead, or her self-esteem shattered, she must stay in that marriage, abi undecided

For better for worse ko, for better for worse ni

Come on. Of course there are exceptions. This is just so people make good decision before and in marriage. Know your partner and be sure. No room for infatuation.

He'll know my wrath if he abuses my sister or daughter.
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Standard007(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Okay
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by olashas(f): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Stupid joke
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by chinwemichael: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
de only solution make she buy back de millions
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by redcliff: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:
One million for wedding m i mad??

Wat m i wedding ??
grin na tru o if i marry i bcome a member of in law family

If dem dey fly for nyt na to fly join tongue

1m on a wedding is not a bad thing.. some halls alone probably cost that much
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by NewGombawa: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
[size=18pt] Toad-Polio, you cant bomb Nigeria's Economy,
Nigeria is now back to the farms
Oil-Fields and Oil-Pipelines are history.
Una DON become expired old school
CHIKen Nahn, CE Fini and Finito.
[/size]
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by texazzpete(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Poverty mentality on display.

What's the big issue about the wedding cost? Most important reason is determining why she wants to come back. If the husband is beating her, will you still make her stay back because of mere money?
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by miqos02(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
ok
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Richy4(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Millions or Not, she is still my daughter.... No amount of money can measure her worth....If she needs a cooling off period in my house, she is welcomed any time any day... and what is millions to compare her life..... Millions could be replaced many times but she cannot be replaced
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
redcliff:

1m on a wedding is not a bad thing.. some halls alone probably cost that much

Hall 1m ?

All i need his my husbands love

Dats wat matters nt d wedding nd dat money is too mch

I rada share to d poor dan use it to feed those who can afford foods nd drinks at hme
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by NovusHomo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:

Wat m i wedding ??

You are not mad; you are POOR!
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
NovusHomo:

You are not mad; you are POOR!

If m happy and poor den so be it

Dan b rich and b troubled

Can money bring a dead person back to life?

Can u pay God money so u myt not go to hell?

wat binds life togeda are things that are unseen like God angels soul spirit and all

So incase u dont kno money is some what useless if it can buy a soul back to life
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by DamJod: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Make Money Now from the comfort of your home!!INVEST A ONE-TIME N5,000 into N50,000 weekly!! Trust me... You haven't seen anything like this... For more details... Check here...www.wassupnaija.com/forum/topic-113/make-money-now-from-the-comfort-of-your-homeinvest-a-one-time-n5000-into-n50000-weekly
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by NovusHomo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:

If m happy and poor den so be it

Dan b rich and b troubled

Can money bring a dead person back to life?

Can u pay God money so u myt not go to hell?

wat binds life togeda are things that are unseen like God angels soul spirit and all

So incase u dont kno money is some what useless if it can buy a soul back to life

I see you are confused too. grin
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
NovusHomo:

I see you are confused too. grin

see wateva u say

I'M POOR AND HAPPY THAN YOU CAN EVER BE
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by princemillla(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:

Wat m i wedding ??

U r not expose to the real world my Bro,
As a planner, av seen 40million naira wedding.

So what's 1million naira that cannot buy fresh flowers for 200 guests table
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Boyooosa(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
merzybenedict:
What's my beezwax with this . Abeg who get sagem charger ? My phone is about to die !
Sagem insef don die, wetin u nid in charger for? I get bt i no fit giv without tellin me wetin u wan use am do...
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
princemillla:

U r not expose to the real world my Bro,
As a planner, av seen 40million naira wedding.

So what's 1million naira that cannot buy fresh flowers for 200 guests table

Nd d profit or gain is??
wen dey divorce later

Mayb cos m nt d attention seeking type just mayb
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by princemillla(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:

Nd d profit or gain is??
wen dey divorce later

Mayb cos m nt d attention seeking type just mayb

Bro, it's not like there are no gain in having luxury wedding.
From my advice to clients is, wedding is once in a life time, if you wanna av it, have it to the fullest (to the very best of their capability).

There are benefits tho, but of cuz are personal benefits.

I pray, wen it's your turn, God shall provide for you to have elaborate one.
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
princemillla:

Bro, it's not like there are no gain in having luxury wedding.
From my advice to clients is, wedding is once in a life time, if you wanna av it, have it to the fullest (to the very best of their capability).

There are benefits tho, but of cuz are personal benefits.

I pray, wen it's your turn, God shall provide for you to have elaborate one.

Tanx for d advice bt a happy peaceful home

Is all i ask for

1 Like

Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by loveit21: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by rayobaba(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ipadabo abija.
She gat to bring d million back. That's her passkey to coming back.
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by sheilak: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
seunajia:

Come on. Of course there are exceptions. This is just so people make good decision before and in marriage. Know your partner and be sure. No room for infatuation.

He'll know my wrath if he abuses my sister or daughter.

What type of daughter will return to her parent's house? Is she going to be so daft that she wouldn't be able to move on without her parents?
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by Bakrabas: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
it happens wen d fada inlaw combines sapele spirit wit oshogbo burial ground grown weeds plus sango-otta gin
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by eminent007(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
sheilak:

For better for worse ko, for better for worse ni

You are still saying the same thing na.

Smh
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by mamagee3(f): 2:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Materialistic father!!!

He's willing put his daughter's happiness on the line because of money.
Re: After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) by macino1(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2016
This na serious sometin ooo.

Meanwhile, discover HOW & WHY you need to sexually satisfy your SPOUSE: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.