Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? (24265 Views)

What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? / Help With A Job Of A Pump Attendant. / B.sc Holder As A Receptionist!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by SSaemoenl(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Unless u're Steve job or Mark
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by cybriz82(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Alternative route, or u call it plan b.
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Jerry2i(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
dbanjj1629:
Goodmorning Nairalanders, pls does it make sense for a B.sc holder to pick up a pump attendant job pending the time he/she gets something better? You opinion pls
sure! With hard work and dedication you'll get to the top.
Which company is that?
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by digitite: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Its just for a while.
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Gorodomu: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bsc. is not a title,it only means you've learnt so much in a particular field.If ure ok with pump attendant pay continue,if not leave and start something on ur own.
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
It's better than stealing! undecided
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by TECHN9e: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
I REJECT AND CANCEL IN JESUS NAME
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by MYMINDER(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
EARN a living while working on MAKING a living.

Best wishes.
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by GENTLETEE(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
It doesn't make sense at all!
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
dbanjj1629:
Goodmorning Nairalanders, pls does it make sense for a B.sc holder to pick up a pump attendant job pending the time he/she gets something better? You opinion pls
This your question force me to doubt the authenticity of your education cum certificate, am sorry I have to say this
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by jowa16: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
I hv a friend that register sim for etisalat at bustop b4 she join as full time staff,we nid to sacrifi
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by free2ryhme: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
dbanjj1629:

Is your father an employer of labour??
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by skfa1: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
@ OP,I work in an office and after office hours,I go to my second pizza delivery job and I am not ashamed cos I'm not an arm robber. Keep doing ur Job.

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by dadson2009(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Take am oo, I am a bsc graduate too and I dey teach basic 5 class for one private school.
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
dbanjj1629:
pls where is the pumping Job, abegi, make i aply with my Msc, hope the salary go reach 40k and above? pass the job giv me abeg! if the vacant space fee reach two,i also get a friend who has already aply for PHD, but no money for him to prosecute that so he's interested on my behave, waiting for ur reply thank. op u never see hunger oh
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Acekidc4(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Big yes to that my brothers. As long as na Naija we dey, it's over possible sef
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
dbanjj1629:

Hunger never catch you.

A lot of the now millionaire movie stars and musicians in the US waited tables and stuff.
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
pls where is the pumping Job, abegi, make i aply with my Msc, hope the salary go reach 40k and above? pass the job giv me abeg! if the vacant space fee reach two,i also get a friend who has already aply for PHD, but no money for him to prosecute that so he's interested on my behave, waiting for ur reply thank. op u never see hunger oh

A BSc holder and MSc candidate wrote this?

Chai, I tire for una 9ja education.
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by gykes(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tenison96:
Does it make sense for a B.Sc holder to be jobless for another year?

And broke... you forgot BROKE
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by xismo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Survival first
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by sweetboy25(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dyt:
If it pays me 10times the minimum wage I will not only do it I will fight for it angry angry
u are not ready to work.
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by blackprowler: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Even PhD holder can be a pump attendant. Nigerians don't understand the import of education and certificates and I'm tired of giving unsolicited free lectures. I used to be a kitchen assistant in England with a white oyibo British citizen Bachelors degree holder. GO FIGURE!
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by adexcharo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
God bless u for that comment!
nonjebose:
A big yes! What is wrong with putting food on the table and avoiding some temptations arising from being broke pending when something better comes up
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by bijelee(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
@OP, it doesn't make sense! But it makes money. We need to disabuse our minds that once am not having a white collar job, then I can't do anything else. There are several trades one can learn, package better with your degree and make decent income instead of being jobless and looking for jobs that are not available.
The realities of our times requires thinking out of the box and making it in a legit way.
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Pasca07: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

A BSc holder and MSc candidate wrote this?

Chai, I tire for una 9ja education.
the guy is a real comedian
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by cowgirl9090: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
petux:
nope buh it make sense to b sitting at home all day.....idiot

must you call him idiot before you can prove a point
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by ElCapone(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is it ok for a B.sc Holder to be a begger?
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by petux(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
cowgirl9090:

must you call him idiot before you can a point
slap me den.......na u i dae tlk to
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Nuezha(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
if taking up a 'ridiculous' job is a crime, try joblessness.
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by cowgirl9090: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
petux:
slap me den.......na u i dae tlk to
must I slap you before I can pass my message
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by oc2fish: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Capital No

There are no fuel attendant in developed countries. Those jobs are automated......I understand the level of unemployment in Nigeria, but don't limit your potential

Well you can say no one operating the pump but they come around to clean your windscreen and if you car uses gas (NPV) they serve you heads up bro

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by onatisi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
dbanjj1629:
yes ,if there is no better job available at the moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BW Offshore Job / Jobs In Ibadan. / The Untold Stories Of Nigerians Seeking Work In Libya. So Unfortunate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.