Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

2face Booed Off Stage - Music Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / 2face Booed Off Stage (13152 Views)

Who Would Be The Next 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Meldrick(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2009
koolchicco:

IT MAKES SENSE MICHELIN.I ALWAYS ADMIRE UR SENSE OF REASONING.CALL A SPADE,A SPADE!! tongue
Are u really sure or u just enjoy flattery. She has not called a spade a spade rather a pro in casting aspersions.

We must remember to remove the log in our eyes before removing the wool in another man's eyes.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2009
Meldrick:

Are u really sure or u just enjoy flattery. She has not called a spade a spade rather a pro in casting aspersions.

We must remember to remove the log in our eyes before removing the wool in another man's eyes.

Na you know. 2face is fading away!!! grin
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by koolchicco: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2009
Meldrick:

What do u mean by am i sure?as in small pikin,abi?Ok come give me breast make i suck nah since i be small pikin.
Na michelin i call ooooo,no be uu abeg.Wetin be ur own? sad tongue
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by biolabee(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2009
if this story is true, im not suprised
2 face has not learnt the art of performance which stars like dbanj, asa and lagbaja possess
he needs to work on his stage appeal

i dontt think his promiscuity has anything to do with it
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by SweetT1: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2009
With this hard economic time, record sales are at all-time low. How 2face go take care of his countless children now? I don't even think the guy has a college degree, we might be able to get him a banking job if he does. Atleast he can entertain bank CEOs whenever they need a boost. Pele o 2 face, "African queen" was a hit why not try "African King" that might be another accidental hit. Goodluck buddy.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by walestar(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
I think he should put his di.ck at rest and focus on his career and not being father Abraham all about before he make matter worst than this. I am once a big fan of 2face but I am not happy when I figured he couldn't control himself staying with a Lady and even though if he want to have extra affairs outside, he should have at least use condom, he need to settle his home and focus on his career from there because for you to compose a song, you need a settle mind except you want to buy songs from other artist, so he need watch his di.ck,make his home settle.so he can concentrate on his career
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by rainbowfem(f): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
ouch where have i been? 2face booed oh no. He does have talent but i think it is misplaced, he should produce and write songs rather than perform them. Then again a little stage coaching never hurt anybody. As for his aleged numerous babies, can't comment as it may all be rumours and if true well we all have our weaknesses, and he didn't rape any of those women. The song Gold digger springs to mind.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by kok(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
eeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, maka why! well nothing dey happen, one luv ma people!!! sad sad sad sad
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
TO ALL YOU HATERS, THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF WORDS YOU CAN SAY THAT WILL BRING TU BABA DOWN, LIKE IT OR NOT, HE IS BORN TO DO IT.

BEFORE HE HAS ALL THIS FAME, YOU PEOPLE WERE HATING ON ME AND HE SAID "WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CAUSE" YES, YOU GUYS WERE NOT ABLE TO HOLD HIM DOWN, HE STORMED EVERYWHERE AND LOVED BY EVERYBODY EXCEPT YOU HATERS, THOUGH, YOU LISTEN AND DANCE TO HIS SONG BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I LOVE THIS GUY COS HE HAD ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. HE ALREADY SAID IT, NOBODY HOLY PASS AND HE SAID TO YOU HATERS IN HIS LATEST ALBUM, "I WANNA BE FREE, FREE LIKE A BIRD, OH I THOUGHT YOU HEARD, I NO LIKE YAWA, I LIKE PEACE INSTEAD"

@ MICHELIN TIRE OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, YOU ARE SAYING SHITS YOU DONT KNOW, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE ALMOST GOT KILLED LIKE 3 TIMES, SO YOU WANT HIM TO LEAVE THIS WORLD WITHOUT CHILDREN? LIAR.

THERE ARE LOTS OF THESE ARTISTES THAT ARE WORST THAN TU FACE. WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS AFTER HIM? BECAUSE HE HELPED THIS COUNTRY ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY? IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY TO PAY HIM BACK? YOU ARE BUNCH OF FOOLS.

THE SO CALLED ACTRESS CLARION SHUKURA OR WHATEVER IS HER NAME HAS CHILDREN WITH DIFFERENT FATHERS, OJB HAS LIKE 2 WIVES OR MORE, GENEVIEVE WAS SAID TO BE DATING ATIKU OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS GRANDFATHER, SO MANY OF THEM LIKE THAT JUST TO MENTION FEW. WHY DONT YOU TALK ABOUT THESE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF JUST TU FACE EVERY NOW AND THEN.

THERE ARE VACANCIES FOR HOUSE MAIDS AND GATE MEN, YOU BETTER APPLY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, LOSERS.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by oge4real(f): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2009
Though i respect Tuface untill he started procreating indiscriminately.i still wish him quick ressurection rom this pit.  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2009
dont you get it, all these stories are nothing but lies, people hate him cos he is progressing.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by papaejima: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2009
pple of 9ija,it is interesting to see how guys can stand up and say the truth no matter whose ox is being gored.i like this dude michelin,(he has demonstrated that he is as good as that french tyre) pple are really misunderstanding the whole issue. i doubt if anyone on this forum has said that he hates 2face or his music.smeone suggested that a little stage coaching wont do his carrer any bad,another said that he should improve generally on his music home front,bt more importantly everyone is of the opinion that he should rope in his 3rd leg as it is coming between him and his music.he has gotten enough babies as it is.fame has a price.what a non famous man can do and get away with,a famous person wont.we take these guys as role models. thats why we pay to watch them or buy thier products.so Chief-D,TELL ME if ur son has 2face as his role model on the face of these irresponsible behaviours,will u be happy? never mind the range sport or things,they say a lot about a mans  wealth,bt his other areas of life are zero.lets call a spade a spade and advice him to settle down with a decent woman,treat his other babies and their mamas well (as he wont marry them all,him no be fela),improve on his english and stage perfomance.because our ancestors warned  that if a man wants to gather all the fruits that he saw on a tree top,he is very unlikely to come down from where he climbed it grin grin grin.na advice we dey giveam,we no dey enviam him fame and run away dick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2009
youngdee:

TO ALL YOU HATERS, THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF WORDS YOU CAN SAY THAT WILL BRING TU BABA DOWN, LIKE IT OR NOT, HE IS BORN TO DO IT.

BEFORE HE HAS ALL THIS FAME, YOU PEOPLE WERE HATING ON ME AND HE SAID "WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CAUSE" YES, YOU GUYS WERE NOT ABLE TO HOLD HIM DOWN, HE STORMED EVERYWHERE AND LOVED BY EVERYBODY EXCEPT YOU HATERS, THOUGH, YOU LISTEN AND DANCE TO HIS SONG BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I LOVE THIS GUY COS HE HAD ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. HE ALREADY SAID IT, NOBODY HOLY PASS AND HE SAID TO YOU HATERS IN HIS LATEST ALBUM, "I WANNA BE FREE, FREE LIKE A BIRD, OH I THOUGHT YOU HEARD, I NO LIKE YAWA, I LIKE PEACE INSTEAD"

@ MICHELIN TIRE OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, YOU ARE SAYING SHITS YOU DONT KNOW, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE ALMOST GOT KILLED LIKE 3 TIMES, SO YOU WANT HIM TO LEAVE THIS WORLD WITHOUT CHILDREN? LIAR.

THERE ARE LOTS OF THESE ARTISTES THAT ARE WORST THAN TU FACE. WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS AFTER HIM? BECAUSE HE HELPED THIS COUNTRY ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY? IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY TO PAY HIM BACK? YOU ARE BUNCH OF FOOLS.

THE SO CALLED ACTRESS CLARION SHUKURA OR WHATEVER IS HER NAME HAS CHILDREN WITH DIFFERENT FATHERS, OJB HAS LIKE 2 WIVES OR MORE, GENEVIEVE WAS SAID TO BE DATING ATIKU OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS GRANDFATHER, SO MANY OF THEM LIKE THAT JUST TO MENTION FEW. WHY DONT YOU TALK ABOUT THESE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF JUST TU FACE EVERY NOW AND THEN.

THERE ARE VACANCIES FOR HOUSE MAIDS AND GATE MEN, YOU BETTER APPLY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, LOSERS.

Who cares? grin
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by koolchicco: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
papaejima:

pple of 9ija,it is interesting to see how guys can stand up and say the truth no matter whose ox is being gored.i like this dude michelin,(he has demonstrated that he is as good as that french tyre) pple are really misunderstanding the whole issue. i doubt if anyone on this forum has said that he hates 2face or his music.smeone suggested that a little stage coaching wont do his carrer any bad,another said that he should improve generally on his music home front,bt more importantly everyone is of the opinion that he should rope in his 3rd leg as it is coming between him and his music.he has gotten enough babies as it is.fame has a price.what a non famous man can do and get away with,a famous person wont.we take these guys as role models. thats why we pay to watch them or buy thier products.so Chief-D,TELL ME if ur son has 2face as his role model on the face of these irresponsible behaviours,will u be happy? never mind the range sport or things,they say a lot about a mans  wealth,bt his other areas of life are zero.lets call a spade a spade and advice him to settle down with a decent woman,treat his other babies and their mamas well (as he wont marry them all,him no be fela),improve on his english and stage perfomance.because our ancestors warned  that if a man wants to gather all the fruits that he saw on a tree top,he is very unlikely to come down from where he climbed it grin grin grin.na advice we dey giveam,we no dey enviam him fame and run away privates lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

AMEN TO THAT PAPAEJIMA.CHUKWU GOZIE GI,GOZIKWA UMU EJIMA GI!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2009
So MICHELIN you have such a short answer, I smell a foul play or are you giving up? All you have to say is who cares. No one ever criticize or abuse LATE FELA when he did wedding for almost 22 women in a day, people were only laughing and happy about it. NOW WHY DO YOU GUYS FEEL LIKE BURYING TU FACE ALIVE FOR HIS MISDEEDS? THE SAME GUYS SANG THE SONG FORGIVE AND FORGET, SO HOW COME NIGERIANS CAN'T FORGIVE AND FORGET WHAT HIS PAST MISTAKES? WELL, HE ALREADY SAID IT IN ONE OF HIS TRACKS, "IT IS A CRAZY AND BEAUTIFUL WORLD WE ARE LIVING, THERE IS SO MUCH SORROW, JOY AND PAIN BUT I GATS TO THANK YOU LORD"

HE IS THE BEST AFRICA HAS EVER PRODUCED, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
youngdee:

So MICHELIN you have such a short answer, I smell a foul play or are you giving up? All you have to say is who cares. No one ever criticize or abuse LATE FELA when he did wedding for almost 22 women in a day, people were only laughing and happy about it. NOW WHY DO YOU GUYS FEEL LIKE BURYING TU FACE ALIVE FOR HIS MISDEEDS? THE SAME GUYS SANG THE SONG FORGIVE AND FORGET, SO HOW COME NIGERIANS CAN'T FORGIVE AND FORGET WHAT HIS PAST MISTAKES? WELL, HE ALREADY SAID IT IN ONE OF HIS TRACKS, "IT IS A CRAZY AND BEAUTIFUL WORLD WE ARE LIVING, THERE IS SO MUCH SORROW, JOY AND PAIN BUT I GATS TO THANK YOU LORD"

HE IS THE BEST AFRICA HAS EVER PRODUCED, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

Comparing 2face to Fela?? grin Omo you nor try at all. Besides na 2face be the man of my generation. Why I go dey criticize person wey don die??
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2009
so Genevieve, Clarion Shukura, OJB and more are all dead too? Throw in your towel, you are a loser men. Tu face does not deserve all these from Nigerians, common men, he has paid his dues.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2009
youngdee:

so Genevieve, Clarion Shukura, OJB and more are all dead too? Throw in your towel, you are a loser men. Tu face does not deserve all these from Nigerians, common men, he has paid his dues.

Na you know. I don talk my own!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by sley4life(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2009
2face has decided to break ODB's record. I was rily disappointed with Rkelly. What on hell would he prefer to sing such a nastic song that wont even enter billboard top 1million count down where 2face ft him. The last album of 2face: unstoppable was rubbish for a caliber of person like him. He let himself down singing what came below his a$s. He made fo*ol of rkelly. I hope he has realised his mistake.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2009
now i know that the truth is really bitter, chai, nigerians, why are you always after a man downfall?
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by triistar86: 2:46am On Jun 23, 2009
Na real wa o,  Nigerians would never cease to amaze me,  The fact that you dont like someones way of life doesnt mean he is not good or he is not the best at what he does,  If he decides to impregnate every girl he sees on the street its his decision and choice he alone would suffer the consequences (if there are any for him to start with) and not you, If you like hate him from now till eternity he doesnt even know you exist,  So why dont you channel your energy of hatred to something else so you can atleast aspire to be as successful as he is before you can even be as successful as he is. He has chosen to be a musician and honestly he is a success at it, that is what we know him for, people are only dwelling on his negatives cos he is a star, Please let his private life be just the same way we all want our private lives to remain PRIVATE. Although his private life brings in money for the media but at the same time I do not see any reason why we would have to all dwell on it every now and then

So many stars here in the US have several baby mamas but seriously who gives a hoot, So many of them lives by the gun, and so many of them are into drugs and several other addictions but really whose ox is gored? Honestly no one personally make it a point of duty to go ahead hating on them rather other ladies even want to be their baby mamas etc. But really Nigerians wont dwell much about such, its their own home made stars that they want to bring down by fire by force. Talking about musicians of his generation in Nigeria how many of them is at par with 2baba, pls dont even mention Dbanj!!!lol.

Even though this guy no finish school the messages his music carries along is beyond the ordinary mode of comprehension, Take it or leave it 2baba would always be a BABA in this generation or the generations to come. Me, I know say I no holy pass any body abeg make we free him before his wish of FLYING OUT TO NOWHERE COMES TO PASS. LMFAO!!!!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by okokomeji: 3:41am On Jun 23, 2009
@youngdee, Criticism didn't have roots in Nigeria, go to America and you will see. It's just the general way of life that gives ways for amendment and progress. That's why the western world is more prosper, because you can’t do without criticism either you are doing good or bad.
First on my list:

A) Algore, in late 2007. There were so much speculations whether the snow would fall and storm would blast. Algore case-study about Global warming holds way, and won him noble laureate in science. But when God wants to prove his might, the snows that fell in very late 2007 stroke early 2008 set the record for highest ever witnessed in America. So when he came out again the criticism lashed him out.

B) (i)Obama just got handshake with President Chavez, critics coined him as traitor
    (ii)He went to Egypt first before Indonesia and Israel. Indonesians think he disrespected because they had largest number of Muslims in the world and called him all sort of names; while Israel made the caricature of him and depicted him as terrorist with turban and AK47.
(iii) Actors from Hollywood just paid him visit in Whitehouse and due to large troupe of them, they had to divide the visitation to three phases, the next thing in the news is "impeach Obama, he's a celebrity not president."
(iv) He just adopted a chubby dog for his two daughter  and he was just strolling with the dog in the white house premises; the FOx news puts it on the news and says " what a misplaced priorities, that economy is crumbling, health care is bleeped up and Obama is running around with a dog."
c)50 cent with "Get rich or die tryin" sold 11m copies, there after he started dissing every artist and was caution to stop but never desist. He made most money in 2008 and top the Hip-hop money makers $120m. This year he only made $20m and his last album "Terminate on sight" sold just 50 thousand copies, what an aberration?.
(D) Michael Jackson, turned out to be pedophile and the whole black and white turned against him.
(E) Michael Phelps, the Olympic 8 gold medalist, just smoke pot in a commercial and was banned for few months
F) Busta Rhymes, let the music game before his culminating time, because of too much baby mamas.

So what you mean that people want to bring him down? I know you probably against criticizing Obasanjo for committing such incestuous act with his son's wife. All you will say is: Baba Gorilla has money jo jo ja re.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by shotster50(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2009
Please people get off Tufaces dick. People are just jealous of his success plain and simple. Remember, you throw stones if you llive in a glass house. Peopleconveniently forget about Fela's promiscuity but when it comes to Tuface, it is a totally different thing? Fact of the matter is that none of these new cats are ever going to touch him musically.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by tkconcept(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2009
2fc made a wrng move walkin off stage.it seems 2 me like pride u knw 1 of those things dat come b4 a fall. psonaly my admiratn for dat guy droped by 90% wen i head abt his babies.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by atilla(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2009
4BABA

dont mind these haters. Abeg carry babies go jareeeeeeee.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Meldrick(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2009
michelin89:

Na you know. 2face is fading away!!! grin
Every man has his time so what's the big deal on him fading away. Thank God u said he is fading, he has not faded. The great king of pop (Micheal Jackson) enjoyed fame and faded away, in Nigeria, King Sunny Ade made his mark and faded away so what's the big deal, but to all you bad belle people, REMOVE THE LOG IN YOUR EYES BEFORE REMOVING THE WOOL IN TUFACE EYES. A LOT OF YOU GIRLS HAVE KILLED INNOCENT CHILDREN THROUGH ABORTION AND YOU OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH TO BE A JUDGE IN TU FACE CASE. IS HE NOT BETTER THAT YOU GUYS AND GIRLS THAT CONSPIRED TO ABORT INNOCENT BABIES. YOU CAN JUDGE TU FACE ON EARTH BUT YOUR JUDGEMENT IS IN HELL.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2009
Why hin go die? Why? Because hin dey puke women wey dey open for am?
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by sley4life(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2009
2face pls go LASU & pick up part time course do. With all your fame u need at least ond to show for it instead of coming out to tell the whole world u no go school.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by baslone: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAIJAAAA!!!!!

Whoever came up with this stupid story you wrote up there must
definitely be smoking some substance. I was at the show from beginning
to the end of it. Nothing like those jargons you wrote up there happened.
The only boring part of the show were performances of Rhymzo; black solo and Mallam spicy.

People sef- oga oh!!!!

Imagine 2face;dbanj;plantation boys;MI;9ice;Don baba all perfoming TRUE LOVE together at the same
time on the same stage with live band and karaoke being called boring.

Abeg. I no fit shout jo. This is definitely HATING!!!!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by ohhippie(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2009
why wont his carrier take a dive when he left music production for pikins production.it serves him right,i dont pity him.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Meldrick(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2009
baslone:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAIJAAAA!!!!!

Whoever came up with this stupid story you wrote up there must
definitely be smoking some substance. I was at the show from beginning
to the end of it. Nothing like those jargons you wrote up there happened.
The only boring part of the show were performances of Rhymzo; black solo and Mallam spicy.

People sef- oga oh!!!!

Imagine 2face;dbanj;plantation boys;MI;9ice;Don baba all perfoming TRUE LOVE together at the same
time on the same stage with live band and karaoke being called boring.

Abeg. I no fit shout jo. This is definitely HATING!!!!!

I WAS ALSO AT THE SHOW AND WAS VERY SURPRISED WHEN I SAW THIS CRAZY COOKED UP STORY. THE POSTER OF THIS STORY MUST HAVE READ ALL THESE EVENING MAGAZINE. AH AH NAIJA UNA GO USE UNA MOUTH BRING PERSON DOWN BUT THE DEVIL IS A LIAR. NA UNE GO FALL

ANY BODY AT THE SHOW WILL BE ANGRY WITH THIS FALSE REPORT
sley4life:

2face pls go LASU & pick up part time course do. With all your fame u need at least ond to show for it instead of coming out to tell the whole world u no go school.
When has going to school become a pre-requisite to good living. It is his choice and mind ur buisness
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by blackchief(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
TUFACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no shaking. We are proud of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Good Pro Dj For Your Event / Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months / Promote your Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.