Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

2face Booed Off Stage - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / 2face Booed Off Stage (13318 Views)

Who Would Be The Next 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Meldrick(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2009
@ poster, YOU ARE A LIAR.

You all like faking stories including ur damn source. A show I was present at. He sang and walked out of stage.

You asshole just want contributors on your useless thread. You read rubbish, I was present at the event.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by honeric01(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2009
Tuface, its time you get married, you get more respect when you're married, at least you can learn from 9ice, eedris, dayo and co, they have more respect than a loosed d!ck pipe you are.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2009
Meldrick:

@ poster, YOU ARE A LIAR.

You all like faking stories including ur damn source. A show I was present at. He sang and walked out of stage.

You asshole just want contributors on your useless thread. You read rubbish, I was present at the event.

Is this the same show we are talking about?
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by vislabraye(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2009
Two face is not new to contoversy. In no short time, he'll bounce back, ALSO his out of stage achievement ( the 5 pregnant gals) is another fantastic side of him. Both on and off the stage, he's a winner
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by fredrick3: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2009
2 face is gifted but his problem is stage frightening i gues if he can overcome that he can ever stant again.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by praxx(m): 12:26am On Jun 22, 2009
michelin89:

He even fit die. grin
Do you also have a baby for him? shocked
mahal:

2face remains naija's best export, till 2moro whether he was booed off stage /walked off stage, whatever!!, I have a lot of respect for him.
he's the best!!
Really? grin
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by fredrick3: 12:39am On Jun 22, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
praxxy please am a guy like him.let him wake up n face the stage
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by lafarge: 12:46am On Jun 22, 2009
its as a result of the recent economic downtown. the guy dey roast. grin
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by okokomeji: 12:47am On Jun 22, 2009
@Papaejima… Common, don’t compare my friend with incestuous Gorrila oooo, 2face messes with outsiders; Incestuous Gorrila a.k.a OBJ messed with insiders. Ebi, ara, onile, olona, alejo and anything in skirts that required touch-down.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by okokomeji: 12:48am On Jun 22, 2009
@honeric01… Get married for where? Make him come stuck, no way! Ngosi for Olorunsogo just turned sweet sixteen with super-size breasts and Kemi for Majidun just reached 18yrs with bigger-ass buddie and you know they all love him. He’s a philanthropist just like M.K.O, one child for the girl and 50k naira automatically deposited to her account.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by okokomeji: 12:49am On Jun 22, 2009
@Vislabraye… Bounce back for where? You mean on your head? Except you are trying to reimburse him the 40m they said he would loose.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by whiteroses(f): 1:03am On Jun 22, 2009
all your story doesnt mean his career is over, it just depends on level of love on different states, if he comes to london tomorow we girls will still faint and buy £25 ticket so get your facts right, it happens a lot in USA when artist will try  and big up a city and they'd shout out the wrong city, and people will start throwing things and booing so kilo she e to n ranju abo mu milkshake ni lol
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by shotster50(m): 1:16am On Jun 22, 2009
Why the hell are people acting like his career is finished. Every artistes gets booed off at some stage jeez. All your fav artistes have experienced this from Beyonce to Jay Z, to Tupac.  Nigerians need to stop hating on Tuface. Its thanks to him that most of these new artistes have bread on their table.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by ziga: 1:42am On Jun 22, 2009
Abeg. it can happen to anybody. Tuface Idibia has done nigeria real proud. He put us on the map of the world despite all the bad we have in naija. They did it without government support, without NGO. It took hard work.

People make mistakes and Nigerians need to be forgiving. His multiple baby mother problem is his personal problem.

Please let 2 face rest.

Nothing dey happen!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by darmilorla(f): 2:36am On Jun 22, 2009
ki wa ni ariwo even if he did it?, abeg free the guy jor, wat matters most 2 mi is the message he passes across with his music, hez betta of than those who sing crap, i still like him no matter wat the press says about him, hez one of the best 9ja eva made, hez babies are his personal wahala, shou!!! free my guy jor,
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by mohawkchic(f): 3:01am On Jun 22, 2009
~Aaaw! He's still my Fav. Naija Artist regardless!

~The toughest thing about Success is you've got to keep on being a Success . . i hope he works harder on his talent & bounce back!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by mrmetoo1: 3:26am On Jun 22, 2009
Wow!!! There are a lot of sad ppl in this world. Ppl are actually happy that someone is not doing well. Someone that I don't think has done anything to them. The guy came out with a great album, hate it or love it. Just because he didn't get on a K-Solo or Terry G beat doesn't mean he's wack, it just says a lot about the listeners. Apart from all that, I do not even believe this story. I think there are just some rumor mongers out there trying to bring this guy down. This guy and some others in the industry have more talent in tip of their pinkie than a host of all these other "one size fits all" artists that ppl seem to think are the shit nowadays. Ppl open your ears, take time and listen to good music just because it doesn't have a fast beat doesn't mean its not good and this is not just about 2face
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by SeanT21(f): 3:40am On Jun 22, 2009
I dont know who tuface is but its sad what happened to him. embarassed
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by davidif: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2009
WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT ABOUT MAKING A HIT IN NAIJA? Just sing in Yoruba mixed with English and get some producer to make a good beat then you have everybody in naija bowing at your feet.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by okokomeji: 6:40am On Jun 22, 2009
Ten kings and ten reigns own this world; one person cannot rule this world forever! Take care of your kids, Prez Obama told Y'all! I think 2face is not hungry for fame, he's got it and hungers like Timaya, Naeto C and others want to shine too. He needs to take the back exit or hit the door before he got booed again. It's time for babysitting for all his 3 dozens' kids. Thank God you are not in America, where you gonna be put on child's supports. Luckiest fool!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by biola44: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2009
beginning of d end! grin
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by touchmeder: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2009
thats y as a Nigerian musician one should begin to diversify trynna do something else during your hay days
cos they young guys keep coming and with a society has not yet broken the hold of piracy
der will be tough days if they are good they'd come back strong
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by mmaks: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2009
wtf, it happens to every artiste,he hasnt taken a turn for worse,uts all in ur mind, abeg go and listen to your yori yori nonsense they fill our ears with these days

man! i hate that rubbish song abeg
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by ofokasibe: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2009
i dont think so, nigeria has come of age now, anyone that cant stay relevant will go into hiding. i pity him sha
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by alaura: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2009
but he was not booed off stage on Friday in Abuja at the dome wink means he has been accepted.personally am not a tuface fan i think face sings beta than him,he is also more professional.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2009
Heyaaa!! Him vodoo-juju-jazz no work again shuo!!!! Pele Tuface
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Virgo83(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2009
thats why I love this country, though full of life but never neglect culture.

Tuface needs to understand that being a Public figure makes you a model and people are seriously watching you, So be of Good Moral outside you Career.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by danexd(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2009
okokomeji:

Ten kings and ten reigns own this world; one person cannot rule this world forever! Take care of your kids, Prez Obama told Y'all! I think 2face is not hungry for fame, he's got it and hungers like Timaya, Naeto C and others want to shine too. He needs to take the back exit or hit the door before he got booed again. It's time for babysitting for all his 3 dozens' kids. Thank God you are not in America, where you gonna be put on child's supports. Luckiest fool!
Leave 2face alone, He have his life to live,
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by ikestarr: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2009
why do Nigerians (esp) enjoy the downfall of a man, is it a reflection of ourselves or a compensation of our failure, am not a fan of the artist but I'd like to think he's on recess. you tell em man I'LL BE BACK!

Times change and people crave new talent, new music, new energy. As good as he his Tuface is no longer what the crowd craves, that is life! I wish him all the best, Next!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by stantalka: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2009
wats he feeling like?
he  thinks he's too much.
who send am? a lot of nigerian artists are better than him, and they giving us what we want.
so 2 hell with him 2face.
he dey f, k up.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by jhdfelix: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2009
I am surprised to see this kind of false information here,i am based in abuja and the only show that took place by weekend was Tuface's show and inside Thisday dome,if you guys don't know what to say about this born talent ,you shuold just keep quiet and take it as he said "who God has blessed no man can curse''
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by stantalka: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2009
Leave 2face alone, He have his life to live,

yap, u're right but he's got 2 behave himself coz he was paid to perform.
people paid 4 the show so, they should enjoy their pay. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Good Pro Dj For Your Event / Promote your Music / Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.